Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Memories..

What happens in a Series of Random Events? Nobody knows XD.

Chapter 7 - Memories..

Chapter 7 - Memories..
"Sam don't cry..." Sasuke said. He pulled her chin up and looked dreamily into her eyes. "Sam, I-I" Sasuke stuttered. "I-love-you" she finished for the both of them. With that, Sasuke put his face to hers, and they started to kiss. When they were finished Sam finished it off by kissing him on the cheek, leaving a mark from her lipstick.

"Sam.. I hope you don't mind, but how did you get the burn marks on your back?" Sasuke pondered. "Oh...... Well, when I was three, we had a big party with all of my and Jiyoshi's family , and I was exiting my room in my favorite black and red bikini because I was getting ready to go into the pool, and I smelled smoke from the kitchen. By the time I got downstairs the whole house was engulfed in flames. My father saved me and him, but I got burned badly. He went back into the house to rescue the others. When my dad dropped us off outside of the house, he promised me everyone would come back out okay. By that time the heat intensified, and all our family, except for my Zoe perished. Those were the last words I heard from him. I was grasping Zoe in my arms, but me and her wanted to run back, and save my mom." she said, at this time there was a vast puddle on the ground, and her clothes were awfully damp.

"You already have a cold, here, put on some clothes, and you can stay here tonight," Sasuke said, handing her a bundle of his clothes. They both went into the master bedroom, and closed the door. Zoe climed out of the jacuzzi, and pushed the door open, thinking it was safe. She looked around and saw no one, but heard sounds like "Oh, Sasuke..." and stuff. The dog made a disgusted look on her face, and scratched at that door. Sam opened the door, and Zoe found that they were both.....





Fully dressed!(Lmao, I bet you thought they were -insert pervertedness here- "Oh Sasuke...." Sam said "You don't have to do this for me! I can't kick you out of your bedroom!" "Pssh, no problem!! I never sleep in here anyways" With that Sam locked the bathroom doors, and changed. "Night Sasuke-kun!!!" She said with glee, and went to sleep. He exited the room, and ventured into the guest bedroom.

"I wonder why Jiyoshi wanted to -insert pervertedness here- her.... I mean I do too, but what does he have in common with her....?" Sasuke thought.


End of Chapter

Holy crap, the last sentence was freaky.......


~Nightt -Sarah Lubbbz joo

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment