Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yay

It's by my bestie Sam(for mee)

Chapter 1 - Yay

Chapter 1 - Yay
...Sarah hurried quickly, a book in her arms. It was very late at night, the moon shining. Damn, its so late! She thought. Suddenly, a certain Fangirl-loved vampire named Zero appeared in her way. Sarah stopped abruptly. "What is it, Zero-kun?" She asked innocently. He said nothing, but made his way closer toward her. "Eh?" Sarah was confused. "Z-Z-Zero-kun?" He lowered his face to hers, and then their lips connected. Sarah was bewildered. No way! She thought. Is he really... She dropped her book in shock. Both of them were blushing. A gentle wind blew by, making their hair flow. For some reason, the street lamps weren't on, so the only thing that was glowing was the moon. It seemed like it was all staged. A staged romantic setting. Zero stopped kissing Sarah. He looked at her longingly, and then smiled. Sarah was frozen, but then found the courage to also smile. They stared at each other for a long time, but then the recently had her first kiss Sarah realized she had to get home. Picking up her book, she apologized to Zero and ran. "Wait." Sarah stopped. Zero walked to her. "Can I take you home?" He asked. "U-umm..." Sarah stuttered. She loved Zero very much but was so shy. Without her answer, the vampire took her book and also her hand. Furiously blushing, they started walking. "Arigato, Zero-kun." She managed to say. "Sarah-chan?" They stopped. Sarah looked at him. "Hai?" Zero looked down...then looked at her again. "I love you." The young girl was again shocked. She looked away. Zero was disappointed. If she looked away that meant she didn't like him. "I...I love you too, Zero-kun." The only reason she looked away is because she was blushing very much and she didn't want him to see. "If you're afraid of me to see you're blushing, its alright." He turned to her. "I'm blushing too." Sarah smiled and turned back around. "I love you, Zero." She said it again. He smiled. "I love you too, but lets get you home before your parents kick your @$$." Sarah laughed as they ran down the path, Zero's hand holding her book, another one holding her hand.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment