Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - “A New Beginning!”

Basically its about the show Inuyasha except we continue where the show had ended like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru die. Two new characters Terra and unknown.

Chapter 1 - “A New Beginning!”

Chapter 1 - “A New Beginning!”
Narrator's Pov

A female wolf demon running through the forest searching for a hero that died 100 years ago. That hero was a half demon named Inuyasha. The date of his death was 100 years ago fighting his full demon half brother Sesshomaru. This wolf demon is searching for their graves so she can resurrect them with Sesshomaru's sword the Tenseiga. The demon can wield all three blades but prefers not to. The reason she is searching for them is because a new evil has risen and that evil plans on reviving that vile half demon Naraku. This wolf demon's name is Terra Lionheart, daughter of Lord Braska and Lady Belledandy.

“I am sorry children but you must go now before your father and mother try to kill me.” A woman spoke to five little children. The children spoke altogether, “Awwww but Lady Terra they won't mind.”Terra stood up and yelled as she was pointing to a star, “I Lady Terrra must leave before tomorrow where I will change but my wolf self. Also I must continue my journey for finding Inuyasha and Sesshomaru! So wait for me kids until the next new moon!” Then something was thrown at Terra luckily she dodged it and heard someone yelled, “Shut up already half breed!” Terra stuck tongue out at the hut where the voice came from and waved goodbye to the five children. Terra thought to herself as she walked onto a dirt path and her eyes changed from a dark blue to a golden amber, “Don't worry old friend I'll have ya back in no time.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Twilightprincess06 on October 8, 2006, 7:19:15 AM

Twilightprincess06 on
Twilightprincess06Tell me if you like it and then I'll put up more...