Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Episode 1 - Awakenings

The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 1 - Episode 1 - Awakenings

Chapter 1 - Episode 1 - Awakenings
TEEN TITANS: Awakening[/b]
 [/b]
The Titanswalked along the same rock tunnel path as they did long ago. As the Titansreached the end of the tunnel, they saw something very familiar. The statue ofTerra, their old friend.
 
“Cyborg, you have the antidote?” Robin asked. Cyborg opened up a compartment on his chest and pulled outa vile with a strange purple liquid in it. Robin took it from him and emptiedthe liquid into a special gun. “Are you sure this’ll work?” Beast Boy asked.“It’ll work.” Raven assured him.
 
Robinaimed the gun and fired. A blast of purple energy rocketed at the statue. Itmade contact and the energy surrounded Terra’s incased body. The staute started to glow brighter and brighter until theTitans could see the statue cracking apart. The purple energy faded as yellowenergy flowed from the cracking statue.
 
The statuethen burst into pieces. Then, standing in it’s placewas Terra. Beast Boy and Starfire were the first torun over and help. They got her down and held her up by her arms. Terra wincedthen opened her eyes fully. For the first time in ages, Terra saw her friends.“What’s going on?” Terra asked weakly. “Oh, we have brought you back, dearestfriend!” Starfire said, hugging Terra as hard as shecould.
 
Terralooked confused. “You…forgive me?” she asked. “Mostly, but we’re keeping an eyeon you.” Raven told her. Terra smiled and nodded. She was glad to be back.“But, I still don’t get why you even revived me.” Terra said. “After we saw youstand up to Slade before you sacrificed yourself, we knew you weren’tcompletely evil.” Beast Boy explained.
 
Eventhough Terra still didn’t fully understand what her friends were doing, shedecided it was best to just go on. They all headed back to the tower, Terra andBeast Boy hand in hand.
 
Terraplopped down on her old bed. It’d been two whole years since she’d been stuckas a statue. It was nice to be alive again. Beast Boy walked in and sat downnext to her. “You ok?” he asked. Terra rolled over to face him, then sat up. “I’m just…a little confused.” Terra answered.
 
“Evenafter all the horrible things I’ve done, you guys still revived me.” Terraexplained. Beast Boy put his arm around her, Terra resting her head on hisshoulder. “We brought you back ‘cause you’re ourfriend and you always will be!” Beast Boy explained. Terra nodded. She liftedher head and looked into Beast Boy’s eyes. He looked back as both their headsleaned closer together. They closed their eyes and…the emergency alarm wentoff.
 
The twoTitans snapped back to reality and blushed. They got up and headed for theliving room. Robin, Starfire and Cyborgwere already waiting. “Who is it?” Terra asked. Robin pressed a few buttons anda picture of Slade appeared on the screen. Terra back up afew steps. “No…” she whispered as she fell to her knees, “But Ithought…”
 
“A lot’shappened since you were gone.” Cyborg said, “We’llexplain on the way.” The Titans ran out of the room and into the Vehicle Room. Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy and Terra jumped into the T-Carwhile Robin zoomed off on the R-Cycle with Starfireflying not to far behind. “Ok, I want details.” Terra demanded. “Ok, well,apparently Raven’s dad set Slade free and we kicked his butt so now he’s justhis old self again instead of shootin’ fire from hishands.” Cyborg explained. This conversation went onfor 10 minutes until they’d gotten to their destination.
 
It was aclearing but not just any clearing. It was the clearing Robin and Starfire had ran to when Robin was having his Sladehallucinations. This time was different. Slade was standing in the middle ofthe clearing except everyone could see him. The Titans walked down, hoping totalk rather than fight. They got about 20 feet to him. “What do you wantSlade?” Robin asked. Slade laughed a little under his mask.
 
“I justvisited the old shrine earlier and noticed, my littlegirl was gone.” Slade said calmly. Terra’s eyes lit up. “I’m not your littlegirl anymore!” she yelled. Slade laughed. This only made Terra even angrier.She lifted a rock from the ground and forced it towards Slade. As the rock flewcloser and closer, Slade just stood there. Slade bent backwards and the rockflew right over him.
 
The Titanseyes widened as the saw Slade easily dodge Terra’s attack. “A little rusty, arewe?” Slade asked. The Earth forced up under Terra and allowed her to surf towardSlade. He jumped up and kicked off the back of Terra’s head, forcing her offthe rock. Beast Boy morphed into a cheetah and morphed back just in time tocatch Terra. “Titans, go!” Robin yelled. The other Titans zoomed toward Slade. Robinthrew a couple Freeze Discs, Starfire fired off aswarm of starbolts and Raven lifted a tree up and forcedit with the other attacks.
 
Sladelanded but jumped back into the air. The attacks missed and collided with eachother. Cyborg slammed right into Slade just as hereached the ground again. Slade tumbled a few times of the ground before gettingup. He pressed a button on his belt and holographic copies appeared. “I gotthis one.” Cyborg said. He charged up his soniccannon and smashed it into the ground, causing a shockwave to go over theground. The clones disappeared and the real Slade got knocked back.
 
Sladestruggled to get up. Robin grabbed him by the neck and forced him to his knees.“Ok, Slade. Time to see who you really are!” Robinyelled. Slade’s fist swung right into Robin’s face, forcing him onto theground. “Robin!” Starfire yelled, going to Robin’said. “Another day, Titans!” Slade yelled. He threw agrenade to the ground and smoke went everywhere. Terra collected the dust upinto a ball and put it back on the ground.
 
The Titanslooked around but Slade had already left. Robin pounded the ground with hisfist and got back up. “It’s ok, man.” Cyborg said,putting his hand on Robin’s shoulder. Robin nodded and turned to the rest ofthe team. “C’mon.” he said, walking out of the clearing. The others followed.
 
Back atthe tower, Terra sat on top of the tower, staring at the sun godown. Beast Boy walked up and sat down next to her. “You ok?” he asked. Terralooked over. “It’s weird.” She said, “I’ve been alivefor less than a day and the person who’s responsible for my accident is looseagain.” Terra rested her head on her knees and sighed. “Don’t worry, Slade’ll be caught one day and you’ll never have to worryabout him again.” Beast Boy assured her, “I promise.”
 
Terralooked back up and smiled. The two Titans heads seemed to lean closer together.Their eyes closed and…Robin burst through the door to the roof. “Beast Boy, Terra, emergency!” Robin yelled. Terra noddedand Beast Boy let out an angry sigh. They both got up and followed Robin.
 
The Titansjumped out of their vehicles and onto the street. A man in a black samurai suitburst out of jewelry store and bumped right into the Titans.
 
 
 [/b]
 [/b]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gonzu_revenge on September 25, 2005, 2:02:19 AM

gonzu_revenge on
gonzu_revengeWell, you're the first person I've seen in a long time who doesn't hate Terra. That's interesting.

Great story, love the action-packed-ness.

kat5888 on March 20, 2005, 1:06:40 AM

kat5888 on
kat5888i love the story. so action packed. great job!!!!!add faves