Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Episode 2 - Power Surge

The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 2 - Episode 2 - Power Surge

Chapter 2 - Episode 2 - Power Surge

TEEN TITANS : Power Surge

  “Titansgo!” Robin yelled. The Titans were in battle against the Dark Samurai. DarkSamurai pulled out his swords and charged. Cyborgblasted him with his cannon; Beast-Boy transformed into a T-Rex and whacked himwith his tail. Dark Samurai went flying back but got right back up. “You can’tdefeat darkness!” Dark Samurai yelled.

  “Wanna bet?” Terra said forcing a wave of concrete at him.Dark Samurai jumped onto the wave and ricocheted of it. Raven and Starfire flew in from behind and grabbed him. Dark Samuraiswirled his swords to ward them off. A person was standing in an alley watchingthe Titans. Robin jumped at Dark Samurai and kicked his swords away. Starfire and Raven came in and grabbed him again. As soonas they grabbed him, he vanished. Dark Samurai reappeared right in front ofRobin and Terra. Just then, his swords vanished and reappeared in his hands.

  “Thisis hopeless.” Beast-Boy said. “Maybe not” Raven told him. Dark Samurai shotchains of dark energy form the tips of his swords and wrapped all the Titansup. “Ha! I told you couldn’t defeat me!” Dark Samurai laughed. “Maybe theycan’t.” the stranger from the alley said, “But maybe I can!” The stranger shotwave of bright yellow energy from his hands and shocked Dark Samurai. Thesamurai collapsed and lay on the ground, unmoving.

  TheTitans got back up from the chains to see the stranger retreating back into thealley. “Wait!” Starfire yelled as they all started tochase him. Terra looked back at Dark Samurai, made rock surround him and leftto chase the stranger as well. The stranger turned a lot of corners until hegot to a ladder on the side of a building. He climbed up and went into awindow. The Titans followed him into the window. “Please, do not fear us.” Starfire explained, “We only wish to thank you.”

“Oh…well, yourwelcome.” The stranger said. “Hey, why don’t you come back to Titans Towerwith us?” Robin suggested. “Sure, I guess.” The stranger replied.

Later…

“Thanks againfor helping us.” Robin said. ”No problem.” Thestranger replied. “So what’s your name?” Beast-Boy asked. The stranger had beenwearing a raggedy old poncho so none of the Titans had seen his face.  “Oh sure.” The stranger said as he took off his poncho,”The name’s Shockwave.”

 Shockwave was about 5 feet tall. He wore a dark blue tank top with a whitet-shirt under it. Tan shorts and black shoes. His tank top had a lightning boltsymbol on it. His hair was brown and a mess and he had goggles similar toTerra’s on his forehead. He had strange gloves on, more like long wristbands.

  “Shockwave eh?” Cyborg said.“What’s your power?” “Well, I blast out electricity from my hands, can controlall electric devices and make a great generator!” Shockwave explained. “Well,you put on quite a show out there.” Robin said, “How’d you like to be part ofthe team?” Shockwave stood there and looked at his shoes. “I don’t know…” hesaid finally,”Every time I’ve tried to join a team,something goes wrong and I havta leave.” “Maybethis’ll be different.” Raven said, taking down her hood. Shockwave looked atRaven and went into a warm gaze. He thought she was beautiful. “I thought youwere quite good. “She told him. “Well, maybe this time, I’ll make anexception.” Shockwave said. “Cool.” Cyborg said,“Here, catch!” He tossed Shockwave a communicator. Shockwave made a giant armout of lightning and grabbed it. “Thanks.” Shockwave was now a Teen Titan.

  Ravensat on the roof and meditated. The fall sun gleamed across her face. Shockwavewalked out the door to the roof and spotted Raven. He walked over and sat nextto her. “Mind if I join ya?” Shockwave asked. Ravenshook her head. The two meditated for a while. Beast-Boy came rushing out thedoor with Cyborg chasing after him with a chickenleg. “Aaaaahhh!!! Get itaway!” Beast-Boy yelled, running right into Shockwave. The crash causedShockwave to fall of the tower. “Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!”Shockwave yelled as he fell. Raven’s eyes bolted open and she took off afterhim. Raven grabbed Shockwave’s arm and pulled him back up to the roof. “YouOk?” Raven asked when they got back up. “Yeah, thanks” Shockwave said as hehugged Raven. Raven’s face went completely red. Shockwave blushed and let go. “Oh, sorry.” He laughed. “That’s Ok.” Raven said as she wentback inside. Shockwave sighed and went back inside with Beast-Boy and Cyborg.

 Shockwave went back up to the roof after dinner. He watched the sun going down.He hadn’t noticed that Terra had walked up and sat down. “Sup?” Terra asked.“Huh?” Shockwave said, “Oh nothing.” “Yeah, right.”Terra said, “I can tell when things are on people’s minds.” Shockwave sighed.“Really, it’s nothing.” “All right.” Terra said. Shegot up and went back inside. Shockwave fell back and lied staring at the sky.He had a lot on his mind. After a while, he finally got up and went to bed.

Slade’sBase

“So, theTitans have another member.” Slade said, “Well, that shouldn’t be much of aproblem should it.” Slade was talking to a new associate, hiding in theshadows. “No sir” the person said. “Good, now get going.” Slade demanded. Theperson slid off.

 Beast-Boy yawned as he got up off the couch the next morning. “Aw man!”Beast-Boy yelled, “I got gum in my hair!” Terra walked into the living room.“What’s wrong BB?” she asked. Beast-Boy pointed to his hair and Terra laughed.“Hold on, I’ll help you. She got out some scissors and told him to sit down.Terra began to cut the gum out. Robin and Cyborg camewalking into the room. “Anyone seen Shockwave?” Robinasked. Terra pointed to the ceiling. Robin looked up to find Shockwave fixingwires in a light. “Um, Shockwave, what are you doing?” Robin asked. “Justfixing some stuff.” Shockwave replied, “I still have the video transmission,the fridge and the CD Player to fix.” Everyone was confused. “Ok…you do that.”Robin told him and went over to see Terra and Beast-Boy’s problem. Cyborg was getting frustrated with the microwave. “C’mon!All I want to do is make a breakfast burrito!!” Shockwave looked. “Hold on.” Hetold Cyborg. Shockwave put his hand out and zappedthe microwave. It instantly started cooking the burrito. “Allright! Thanks!” Cyborg yelled. Shockwavenodded and went back to his work.

  Ravenand Starfire walked in. They sat down at the tableand started talking with Terra. Shockwave looked down at Raven. Raven seemed tonotice he was watching her so she looked back up at him. Shockwave blushed,quickly turned his head and continues sparking wires. Raven gave a small smileand went back to talking. Cyborg came to the tablewith breakfast. “Yeah! My hair is gum-free!” Beast-Boyyelled as he started to sprint across the room. Everyone laughed. “C’mon downShockwave.” Cyborg said. Shockwave made a lightingarm and grabbed his plate. He made an electric plate to sit the plate on. “Hey, Shockwave. I don’t remember us hiring you as ourmaid.” Beast-Boy said. Shockwave turned his head. “It’s what I do.” He turnedhis head back and continued working and eating a waffle. “Weirdkid.” Terra said. “Why does Shockwave feel he needs to all our chores?” Starfire asked. “He’s just shy.” Raven explained, “Hethinks if he does things for us, we won’t kick him out.” Robin looked up at theworking little kid. “Like we’d kick him out anyway.”Everyone nodded and ate breakfast.

  Thealarm went off. “Titans! Let’s go!” Robin said. Allthe Titans ran out the door. They arrived downtown, in front of a bank. A blastcam from the wall and very weird looking person stepped out. He was wearingripped jeans and a ripped t-shirt but what was reallystrange was his hands. Instead of hands, he had bulky machines with one digdrill on the ends. “Oh-no.” Shockwave said. Beast-Boylooked back at him. “You know this guy?” he asked. “Unfortunately.”Shockwave replied. The boy stepped forth. “The Teen Titans.”He said,”I’ve been looking for you!” He smirked. “For those who don’t know me.” He gave Shockwave a dirtylook, “The name’s Sidewinder!”

  “Like we care.” Shockwave said. He conjured lightning cardsand threw them at Sidewinder. Sidewinder jumped them and drilled into theground. “Where’d he go?” Starfire asked. Just then,Sidewinder drilled out of the ground and smashed into Starfire.“Starfire!” Robin yelled. Hescowled and charged at Sidewinder. Sidewinder shot two drill missiles at Robin.Robin got out of the way before the missiles hit. Sidewinders drills reset.Sidewinder began blasting randomly at everyone. Beast-Boy turned into a spiderand snuck up on him. He then turned into a boa and constricted Sidewinder. “Terra, now!” Beast-Boy yelled. Terra began having chunks ofearth mold around Sidewinder. “Foolish girl!”Sidewinder laughed, “Earth is my element!”

  Heblasted out of the rock cocoon and rammed into Terra and throwing Beast-Boyinto a wall. Starfire sent a rain of starbolts at sidewinder. He obviously was hurt by the blasts.Cyborg sent a sonic blast at the smoldering smokecloud fro good measure. The smoke continued to billow. Then, Sidewinderrocketed out of the dust and swiped Cyborg and Starfire and shoved them into another wall. Robin threwdisks at him but Sidewinder turned around and drilled through them as they cam.He charged at Robin and smacked him upside the head. The only remaining Titanswere Shockwave and Raven. Sidewinder shot two missiles toward Raven. “Asaroth Meitrone Synthos!” Raven yelled and made the missiles explode.Sidewinder smirked.

  He thenlet open fire on Raven. Raven was stopping them as fast as she could but shewasn’t fast enough. Missiles blasted her and she started to fall from the air. “Raven!” Shockwave yelled. He ran and caught her, rightbefore she hit the ground. “Raven..youok?” Shockwave asked. “Yeah, get Sidewinder.” Raven replied weakly. Shockwavemade a face of hatred. His eyes blazing. Shockwave setRaven on the ground near Starfire. “Sidewinder!”Shockwave yelled, “It’s just me and you now. Bring it!” Sidewinder again letopen fire on him. Shockwave ran right into the missiles but started jumpingfrom one to another. He finally got to Sidewinder. Shockwave let blasts fromhis hands hack away at Sidewinder. No matter how long Shockwave kept blasting,Sidewinder kept blocking all his attacks. Shockwave fell to his knees, feelingtired. “Getting tired?” Sidewinder laughed. Shockwave panted and looked back athis friends. Smashed into walls, lying weak on the ground.He looked around for something that might help him. Then, he spotted it

  A fire highdrent. Sidewinder wasstanding there, just watching him. Shockwave smirked. He got up and put hishand out to the side. “What do you think you’re doing?” Sidewinder asked.Shockwave let a blast hit the highdrent. It explodedand gallon after gallon of water sprayed at Sidewinder. “Quit it!” Sidewinderyelled, “Stop!” Shockwave finally made the water stop. “Yaknow Sidewinder, your drills kindahelp me out right now.” Shockwave said, “Now that you’re waterlogged, you’rejust a giant lightning rod.” Sidewinder looked at his drenched body. Hegrowled. Shockwave put his fist into the air. It started to glow a very brightyellow. Then it looked like he punched the air, but he let the energy go. Agiant blast of energy hit Sidewinder’s drills. Sidewinder shook violently as hewas being electrified. An explosion went off because of all the energy.Sidewinder lied on the ground, in a smoking cloud. Shockwave decided to worrybout him later but to go see how his friends were.

 Shockwave went back to Raven and sat her up. “You beat him” Raven said. “Yep.” Shockwave replied. He decided to hold her in his armstill she felt she could get up. Shockwave was just relieved no one was greatlyhurt, especially Raven.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment