Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Episode 3 - Psychic Shock

The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 3 - Episode 3 - Psychic Shock

Chapter 3 - Episode 3 - Psychic Shock

TEENTITANS: Psychic Shock
 Shockwave was flipping TV channels. “Crud, crap, bleh.” Shockwave said, “Why is nothing on?”Beast-Boy walked in. “Sup dude?” Beast-Boy asked. Shockwave groaned at got up.He went over to the fridge. “Is there anything in here that’s dead?” Shockwaveasked. “Try to the left; I think there’s some soda left.” Beast-Boy told him.Shockwave picked it up and opened it. “Thank the lord, something from thiscentury.” Shockwave said and walked back to the couch. Cyborgpoked his head in. “Yo, Shockwave.” Cyborg yelled, “Ready?” Shockwave and Beast-Boy turnedaround. “Yeah.” Shockwave replied. He got up andfollowed Cyborg.
 “Ok, so how’d you want me to do this?” Cyborg asked.“Just lay down on your stomach.” Shockwave said. Cyborglaid down on his bed. Shockwave opened his back andpulled some scrap metal towards him. “Ok hear we go.” Shockwave announced. Hehacked away for a good half hour. Finally, it was done. “Ok Cy, I think thatshould do it.” Shockwave told him, “You know what to do; I’ll give ya the signal.” Cyborg ran off.
 Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast-Boy and Terra weretalking in the living room. “Guys! You gotta come see this!” Shockwave said. “What’s wrong?” Robinasked. Shockwave sighed. “Just c’mon.” Shockwave ran outside. The Titansfollowed him all the way out to the training field. “Ok, so what’s soimportant?” Raven asked. “Hold on.” Shockwave replied. He stuck his hand up andfired a lightning blast off. It drizzled out in a couple seconds. After itdrizzled out, something exploded from the top of Titan’s Tower. Something way flying at them. “Awesome!” Beast-Boyexclaimed. Cyborg was speeding towards them. He did a360 degrees circle and landed. “Wow! Cyborg can flynow!” Starfire yelled. “Yep.Aerodynamic wings and a jet fuelerthat I havta change every 3 years.” Cyborg explained. Everyone was wowed by Cyborg’sup-grade. Cyborg grabbed Shockwave’s head and gavehim a noogie. “Thanks a lot Shockwave.” “Yeah, no prob.” Shockwave said, “But as much as I lovethe smell of motor oil, could you let go of my head!?” Cyborglaughed and let go. The Titans went back into the tower.
Later…
Terraand Starfire were laughing about girl stuff. Ravenpeered into the living room. The boy’s were playing video games and thee othertwo were talking. “Um, Starfire, Terra, could youcome to my room?” Raven asked. Starfire and Terralooked up. “Yeah sure, Ra” Terra said. The two girls got up and followed Raven.Once they got to the room, they all sat down. “What is troubling you?” Starfire asked. “Ok.” Raven replied. “You know how if Ifeel any real strong emotions, my powers go outtawhack?” Terra and Starfire both nodded. “Well I’mafraid that they’re going too soon.” Terra looked confused. “And why would youthink this?” Raven sighed. “It’s Shockwave…” Terra and Starfirelooked at each other. “AWWWWWWWWWWWWW” they both yelled together. Starfire flew over and hugged Raven tightly. “There isnothing wrong with you Raven.” Starfire said, “Youare just in love!” Raven pushed Starfire off her.“That’s the point!” Raven yelled, “I’m afraid if I feel strong emotions towardshim, my powers will go bezerk on me.” Terra sighedand put her arm around Raven. “Raven, love is a good emotion so I highly doubtit would affect your powers at all.” Raven sighed. “I guess your right.”
 Robin and Cyborg were playing cards. “Ha! 3 aces! Iwin!” Robin yelled. Cyborg checked. “Urg! How do you keep winning?” Cyborg asked. Robin laughed and leaned back in his chair. Cyborg smirked and pounded the table. The sound startledRobin and he fell backwards and hit his head on the ground. Cyborgstarted laughing really hard. Shockwave came in and looked confused. He decidednot to ask. Beast-Boy was sitting upside down on a chair, reading a comic book.“Beast-Boy, can I talk to you for a second?” Shockwave asked. Beast-Boy lookedup. “Sure dude.” He got upside right and they went up to the roof. They satdown. “So, what’s up?” Beast-Boy asked. Shockwave asked.
 “Terra knows you like her right?” Shockwave asked. Beast-Boy laughed. “I thinkI make it a little obvious.” Shockwave agreed. “That’s why I came to you.”Shockwave began, “’Cause I like this girl but don’t know how to tell her.”“Anyone I know?” Beast-Boy asked. There was a pause. ”Yeah, it’s…”Shockwave said,”Raven.” Beast-Boy looked a little confused. “Nooffense but how could you like Raven?” Beast-Boy asked. Shockwave sighedagain. “There’s just something about her that makes me feel all warm and stuff,you know.” Beast-Boy nodded. “I know what’cha mean. Ifeel the same way with Terra.” Shockwave and Beast-Boy stared off into the sun.“So how should I tell her?” Beast-Boy thought (that’s afirst). “Why not take her on a date?” he suggested. Shockwave thoughtabout it. “Not a bad idea BB, thanks!” Shockwave got up and ran back inside.
 Terra and Starfire had just left the room whenShockwave came walking down the hallway. He was about to knock but then heldback. “I can do this.” Shockwave thought to himself. Finally, he knocked onRaven’s door. Raven cracked the door open a little, saw Shockwave and opened itthe rest of the way. She blushed. “Um, Hi Raven.” Shockwave stuttered, “I wasjust wondering if um.” Shockwave was blanking out. “C’monstupid! Think of something!” Shockwave thought. Raven smirked. “I’d loveto.” She told him. “Oh ok um, I’ll c’ya later then.”Shockwave walked back down the hallway. “Well that went well.” Shockwave saidto himself. Raven watched him disappear. She smiled and went back into herroom.
 Shockwave ran into the living room, found Beast-Boy and pulled him aside. “So?”Beast-Boy asked. “It went well.” Shockwave replied, “Though I’m a little fuzzyon what to do.” Beast-Boy sighed, “You have no idea what you’re doing, do you?”Shockwave paused and thought. “No.” he said finally. “Didn’tthink so.” Beast-Boy said, “Ok, what you do is just go to a movie ordinner or whatever it is girls like to do on dates.” Shockwave was writing thisall down on a sticky note. “Ok, so dinner, movie, gotcha.”He walked back to his room to plan. “He’s a very strange kid.” Beast-Boy saidas Shockwave walked off.
ThatNight…
 It was about 8. Shockwave was right outside Raven’s door, trying to act cool.Raven was inside her room, brushing her hair. She got up and walked over to thedoor. Raven was well aware that Shockwave was standing outside by the way hewas talking to himself. “I don’t know why he needs to be so nervous.” Raventhought. She opened the door to find Shockwave standing there. “Ready to go?” Shockwave asked. Raven nodded and they setoff. “So what were you planning for tonight?” Raven asked. Shockwave looked athis notes again, trying to not let raven see what he was doing. But, she beingRaven and him being the skittish Shockwave, it was obvious what he was doing.She thought I was kind of amusing. “Maybe we could go see aum.” Shockwave said, forgetting what he was going to say. “Movie?”Raven laughed, finishing his sentence. “Yeah.”Shockwave replied. “Sounds fun.” Raven said.
 They sat down and watched the movie. Shockwave kept glancing over at Ravenperiodically. He wasn’t so sure if this was such a good idea anymore. Shockwaveknew he liked Raven a lot but it was really hard to keep his cool around her.He put his hand on the armrest but forgot Raven’s hand was already there. Hetouched her hand and immediately pulled back. The both looked at each other andblushed. Raven took his hand and put it on hers and smiled at him. Shockwave’sface was a little redder than it usually was. But after a minute, he calmeddown. “Ok, its obvious Raven likes me back so why should I be so worried?” hethought. The two kept clanking at the other e very so often. Shockwave realizedthis and decided it was time to try something. He leaned over towards Raven.She did the same thing. They were leaning in for a kiss. Just then, somethingpunched through the screen and they both pulled back. It looked like a giantmetal arm. The creature came all the way through. Raven and Shockwave both stoodup and saw this thing that looked like an old Titans nemesis, Atlas but he wasred and black instead of red and yellow.
 People were running away except for the two Titans. “Let’s go Raven.” Shockwavesaid, running at the giant metal monster. Raven didn’t hesitate and followed.The creature slammed the ground and the two stopped. “Maxima must destroyTitans!” the thing yelled. Its fists shot out and towards the Titans. They bothgot out of the way then rushed back at him. Shockwave sent a wave of electricityflying at Maxima while Raven held him down with her power. It seemed to havelittle effect. Raven put a bind on Maxima and he was stuck. But seconds later,he broke out.
 “This isn’t working!” Raven shouted. Shockwave didn’t reply but he agreed. ThenShockwave’s mind sparked. “Raven! I have an idea!”Shockwave explained, both of them being right next to each other. “Well, I’m upfor suggestions.” Shockwave was interrupted by Maxima slamming his fist betweenthem. “Ok, we have to combine our powers to destroy him!” Shockwave said. Raventhought about it and finally decided it couldn’t hurt to try. Both the Titansran at Maxima. Shockwave shot off a beam of lightning and Ravenshot of a chain of energy. Raven’s power started wrapping around Shockwave’sblast. The attack kept picking up speed and slammed into Maxima. The giantandroid was blasted back but fell over. “Well, that worked but I think one morewill finish it.” Raven suggested. Shockwave nodded and they tried their attackagain. It went hurtling into Maxima. He was trying to hold it off but the forcewas to strong. It shot a hold right through his chest and he fell over.Shockwave and Raven walked off, leaving Maxima behind.
 Back at Titans Tower, Raven and Shockwave were walkingback to Raven’s room. “I have to say, that was the weirdest date I’ve ever beenon.” Raven said stepping into her room. She paused and turned around, back toShockwave. Raven gave a quick kiss on the check. “Good Night.” She said,closing her night. Shockwave just held his hand to his check. “Night.” He said, and then walked off. Shockwave entered hisroom and fell asleep on his bed, dreaming of the next day…
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment