Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Episode 4 - Mammoth Enhanced

The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 4 - Episode 4 - Mammoth Enhanced

Chapter 4 - Episode 4 - Mammoth Enhanced

TEENTITANS: Mammoth Enhanced
Mammothand Jinx sat next to each other, on a cell bench. Mammoth sighed. “Don’t worry,Mammoth. We’ll get out soon.” Jinx said, trying to comfort her friend. Mammothjust nodded. Gizmo was with them but the guards didn’t believe him about beingzapped to another dimension and fight in a tournament. So,the put him in solitary confinement. Mammoth looked at the bars to hiscell. He could easily rip through them if they weren’t wired with electricity.Mammoth’s mind sparked. “Wait!” Mammoth said, saying something for the firsttime is this episode, “Jinx, use your magic to make mestronger. Strong enough to rip out of here.” By Jinx’sexpression, she wasn’t totally agreeing with him. “AlrightMammoth.” Jinx said, giving in. She conjured up a rain of violet magicand shot Mammoth with it. As soon as the magic rain stopped falling, Mammothstarted feeling strange. Suddenly, his muscles started bulging, his shirtripping and looking a little more primitive than usual. “What have I done?”Jinx asked herself.
At Titans Tower…
Ravenwalked into the living room, now wearing pants that covered her legs. “Better,Shockwave?” she asked. He nodded. Raven had told the other Titans about theirlove somewhere between the second and third episode (this one and last one).Raven gave Shockwave a small kiss on the cheek as she sat down next to him. TheTitans were going to watch a movie. Beast-Boy put the tape in and turned offthe lights. He’d rented Wicked Scary 2. Starfirewas next to Robin, Beast-Boy next to Terra and Shockwave next to Raven. Cyborg was the only one without someone to hold on to him.Half-way through the movie, Cyborg sighed, got up andleft for bed. No one seemed to notice.
Themovie ended but everyone was asleep (well, the girls were anyway). “Let ‘em sleep.” Robin said. He andBeast-Boy carried their girls back to their room. “If it’s ok, I’ll just stayout here tonight.” Shockwave said. Robin nodded and kept walking. Shockwavejust didn’t have the heart to move Raven. So, he got comfortable and fellasleep. The next morning, Raven slowly opened her eyes. The sun was rising andshe was enjoying it. But then she realized, she wasn’tin her room. She looked around. Shockwave was lying near her. Raven thought shemust’ve fallen sleep during the movie. She got up and started making tea.Beast-Boy walked in, swung over the couch and landed on Shockwave. “Oh sorry,dude.” Beast-Boy said. Shockwave hadn’t noticed. He was still asleep. Starfire came in, brushing her hair as she walked. Thealarm went off and Shockwave bolted up. The jump made him cling ontoBeast-Boy’s head. Robin ran in. “Titans, there’s this big freak on its way tothe tower.” Terra had just entered the room.
Starfire looked around. “Where is Cyborg?”she asked. “No time to find him.” Robin said. A blast came from downstairs. TheTitans ran towards the noise. When they arrived, they saw Cyborgfighting a giant creature. It was Mammoth. His muscles were humungous,his hair streaming down his back but from his waist down was the same. His armswere so big, he basically walked on them, sort of likean ape. Starfire screamed at the sight. This was thefirst time Mammoth had even taken notice of them. He forgot about Cyborg and leapt at the Titans. Robin threw a bunch ofexploding discs at him, causing him to fall half-way though his jump. Cyborg caught him and threw him out the door. The Titanschased after him.
Mammothricocheted off the ground and jumped back at the tower. He started smashinginto a wall as the Titans were running out. Cyborgdeployed his wings, Terra flew up on a rock, Raven and Starfireflew up, Beast-Boy turned into a falcon, Robin was catching a ride on Cyborg and Shockwave was climbing up on giant arms he madeout of lightning. They all sped after the Mammoth-Beast. Robin jumped off of Cyborg and onto Mammoth’s back. He pulled on Mammoth’s hairand Mammoth tried swatting at him while holding onto the building. Ravenblasted his face while Starfire pelted him with starbolts. Cyborg shot at Mammothand Beast-Boy turned into a boa and constricted himself around Mammoth’s neck.Just as Terra was about to fire rocks, something shot at her rock platform. Shefell but Shockwave caught her with one of his giant arms. Then somethingstarted grabbing him and pulling him down.
Jinxwas using hexes to pull them off the tower. Shockwave shot one of his arms atJinx but she just avoided it and jumped up to them. Terra had rocks chase herbut Jinx used them as stairs up to Mammoth. Jinx blasted Cyborg,Starfire and Raven down then jumped onto Mammoth’svast back. Jinx snickered. “I thought you would be more of a challenge.”Mammoth continued climbing until he got to the top. The Titans followed him.Jinx gave Mammoth a signal and he took a giant leap upwards. Mammoth tuckedhimself into a ball and drove a cannonball dive right into the roof of thetower. He kept falling through the floors until the reached the bottom. TheTitans gasped.
Mammothlaughed and stalked out the front door. Mammoth and Jinx ran off into the city.As the Titans climbed down, they watched the two run off then turned back totheir tower. Moments later, it caved in and was reduced to a pile of steel androck. “How could they!?” Starfire yelled. Robin puthis hand on her shoulder. “Starfire,calm down. We can fix this.” Everyone stared. “It’ll take forever.”Shockwave said, “But we can fix it.” Terra sighed. “What’s the point, they’lljust tear it down again!” Everyone sighed. They sat down on a pile of rocksnear the shore and stared at random things.
Cyborg got up, went over to the giant pile and started putting thingstogether. Raven turned around. “What are you doing?” she asked. Cyborg gave a stern look. “What do you think?!” he snapped,“I’m rebuilding our house!!” The other Titans shrank back a little, especiallyRaven. Cyborg got angry but never this angry. “Hey!She was only asking a question!” Beast-Boy yelled as he approached Cyborg. “Chill out already!” Cyborglost it. He grabbed Beast-Boy by his collar and threw him into the water.Beast-Boy turned into a fish right before hitting the water. He morphed back,turned into a rhino and charged at Cyborg. Beast-Boyrammed into Cyborg, causing him to fly backwards acouple feet.
Ravengot tired of watching so she used her powers to hold them back. The two triedgabbing at each other but it was no use. “Ok you two, knock it off!” Ravenyelled. Beast-Boy and Cyborg shrank back and Ravenset them down. Robin stood up and started digging through the giant mess. “Whatare you doing?” Terra asked. “Cyborg, come here.”Robin said. Cyborg obeyed and came over. Some thingsfrom the chemistry lab were saved. Robin and Cyborglooked at each other, smiled and got to work. “Dear I ask what you two aredoing.” Raven said. “We’re gonna shut Mammoth down!” Cyborg exclaimed.
Later…
Mammothcontinued to smash buildings. Jinx just sat back and watched. “Yo, muscles!” Cyborg yelled. TheTitans had come back. “Came back for another pounding?” Mammoth asked. “Nah, wejust came to take you down.” Shockwave replied. Robin looked a little mad,since that was supposed to be his line. He got over it quick. Robin threwexplosion discs, Starfire shot starbolts,Raven hurtled a dark energy ball, Beast-Boy turned into an armadillo and actedlike a cannonball, Terra shot rock bits and Shockwave shot a couple lightningstrikes. The impact caused Mammoth to fly back about thirty feet. He got up andrubbed his head. Mammoth scowled and stumbled up.
“Nowwe just gotta get him to stand still long enough.” Cyborg said, loading something into his cannon. “Gotchacovered.” Shockwave said. He turned to Mammoth. “Now you’re gonnafind out why they call me Shockwave!” Shockwave stomped the ground and a blastof electricity sailed against the ground. It struck the ground and caused it tosplit in two. It exploded right at Mammoth’s feet, causing him to fall downinto a small hole. “Ok great!” Robin yelled, “Cyborg,you’re on!” Cyborg smirked. He activated his cannonand fired off something looking like a tiny missile (painted just like thatblue stuff on Cyborg).
Themissile shot and stuck right into Mammoth’s arm. Mammoth started looking alittle funny. Jinx gasped. “What did you do!?” The Titans laughed. “We justmade Mammoth a little smaller.” Beast-Boy said. At that, Mammoth startedshrinking back to his original state. Mammoth fell over,limp. “Now that you’re back to your normal selves.”Terra began. “You will pay for what you did to our home!” Starfirefinished. The Titans let out a force of attacks and took Mammoth and Jinx downeasily. They were took to jail and put in with Gizmo.
At Jail…
“You stupid snot eaters!” Gizmo screamed, when Jinx and Mammothwere put in with him. “Shut it, runt!” Jinx sneered.
TheTitans gathered around the broken down Titans Tower.“Well, let’s get started.” Shockwave suggested. Everyone agreed and got towork.
AuthorsNote -Ok, time to clear things up. Shockwave is an original character   of mine and I’m proud of it! If you reader’s want me to post previews of thenext episodes after doing one, put that in your review.  
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment