Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Episode 5 - Evolution

The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 5 - Episode 5 - Evolution

Chapter 5 - Episode 5 - Evolution

TEENTITANS: Evolution
Sladepicked up a jar from a shelf and studied the contents. A young person stoodnext him. “You’ve done well, my new apprentice.” Slade complimented. The childjust nodded. Slade opened the jar and a leech-like creature slinked out. “Now,go get the Titans my little friend.” Slade ordered. The leech crawled off tofulfill its duty.
At Titans Tower…
Shockwavestared at the ceiling. He was lying on his bed. Shockwave had been this way fora couple hours. Raven knocked and came in. “Uh…why are you just staring at theceiling?” she asked. Shockwave sat up. “I have no idea.” He got up and walkedout with Raven. They went into the living room and found Beat-Boy and Cyborg playing video games. Shockwave noticed somethingcrawling on the floor. “Stupid bug.” He said as hestomped on it, “Ok, little things dead now.” But little didShockwave know, it wasn’t dead. Shockwave scraped the bug off his shoeand put it in the trash. He and Raven sat down and watched Beast-Boy and Cyborg’s game.
Thelittle leach thing crawled out of the can and slithered away. It cam uponBeast-Boy’s room and decided since it was dirty enough, to hide in there. Itcrawled under his bed and began to conceal itself in a red and blackcocoon-like shell. As the cocoon wrapped around the leech, the creature’s eyesstarted glowing a blood red. It would come back.
Later…
Beast-Boywas digging under his bed for his stash of comic books. He found the cocoon andknocked on it. It rattled a bit. Beast-Boy’s face lit up with enjoyment. Heplucked it off the side paneling of his bed and took it to show it to theothers. “Guys! Check it out!” Beast-Boy exclaimed. “Ew, what is that?” Terra asked. “I dunnobut I think it’s some weird animal.” Beast-Boy replied. “With all that mold under your bed, I’m not surprised.” Shockwavecommented. Everyone but Beast-Boy laughed. “Well, I’m gonnakeep it!” Beast-Boy stated. “Oh no!” Raven said,“You’re hard enough to take care of. You’re not going to keep some disgustingbug in here!” Beast-Boy stormed off.
“Don’tworry.” Beast-Boy said, “I’ll take care of you.” He was speaking to the cocoon.Then, it started to crack. Beast-Boy gasped as a little purple creature. It hada single horn on its head and was all scaly. The creature looked up atBeast-Boy and lunged for his face. Beast-Boy screamed and started runningtowards the living room. “AAAAAAA!!!” Beast-Boyscreamed. Robin dashed into the room. “What’s going on?” Robin asked.“Something’s trying to kill Beast-Boy, what else is new.” Raven explained.Beast-Boy kept running around aimlessly until he ran into a wall and knockedhimself out. The Lizard-Leech sprang off and sniffed around for another host. Cyborg ran in. He saw the leech and aimed his blaster atit. “Ok, you little freak.” Cyborg said as he fired,“You’re dead.”
Apile of purple goo lay were the Lizard-Leech used tobe. Suddenly, the pile sprang to life and slinked off. “Ooook.” Cyborg said, “Whatwas that thing.” Beast-Boy got up onto his knees. “Jeffrey! Why have youbetrayed me!?” he yelled. Robin cocked one eyebrow. “Jeffrey?” Beast-Boynodded. “That’s what I was gonna call him.” Shockwavehad been watching from the couch. “Alrightythen.” “We have to figure out what that thing wanted.” Robin said. “Whydon’t we start on what it is.” Shockwavesuggested, “It might help.” Starfire and Terra walkedin from an outing in town. “What’s up?” Terra said. She saw Beast-Boy sulk off.“What’s his problem?” Starfire asked. “His petmutated.” Cyborg explained.
Thepile of goo zoomed around the tower, trying to find aplace to hide. It decided on behind a machine of Cyborg’s.It started to creep upwards, forming into a large gecko-like creature. Its horngrew more. The Lizard-Leech jumped around and raced back towards the Titans.They were all gathered in the living room. It busted into a room and madeenough noise to get their attention. “Hey! It’s that little lizard thing.”Shockwave pointed out. “Duh!” everyone else shouted. The Titans chased theLizard-Leech. It got wise to what was coming and crashed through the window. Itjumped into the water and began swimming for the city. “Follow it!” Robincommanded.
TheLizard-Leech dashed through the city. Only being the size of a komodo dragon,it was noticeable enough. Its large scaly tail smashed everything in its path.“Stop right there.” Robin called. The Lizard-Leech turned its head around onlyto find the Titans. It decided to ignore them and continue to eat garbage.Beast-Boy turned into a big lizard and crawled over to his pet. He thought ifhe could look like the Lizard-Leech, it wouldn’t run away. Beast-Boy crawled upto the creature and sat on the can it was at. The Lizard-Leech looked at himand smacked him with its tail. Beast-Boy went flying into a store window.
“Ok.”Beast-Boy said, “I’m guessing the friendly approach isn’t going to work.” Cyborg tried sneaking up on it. He got right behind it andstuck his cannon right next to its head. The Lizard-Leech looked up but it wastoo late. Cyborg blasted its head off. TheLizard-Leech’s limp body fell to the ground. The Titans gathered around andsighed. “Is it dead now?” Shockwave said, breaking the silence. Robin kickedit. “I guess.” Suddenly, the headless body sprang back to life. It startedmutating again. Its head regrew and another set ofarms grew. “Ew.” Starfire said.
TheLizard-Leech bounded away from the Titans and into the busy street. It keptsnapping at cars, causing a lot of problems. The Lizard-Leech finally got boredand decided to go fight with the Titans. It jumped up into the air and triedsmashing them with its giant tail. The Titans jumped out of the way before ithit the ground. Robin threw discs at it, cutting up pretty badly. One of itsarms fell off. The Lizard-Leech looked at its missing arm and bounded at Robin.“Robin!” Starfire yelled. She shot it with a couple starbolts before it could touch Robin. “Thanks,Star.” Robin said.
Ravenand Terra teamed up. Terra picked up a giant boulder and Raven sharpened itdown with her powers until it was a giant disc. Terra used her power to thrustit at the Lizard-Leech. The disc impacted with its head and pinned it to awall. Beast-Boy transformed into a gorilla and tore the head off. The Lizard-Leech’sbody once again turned into a pile of goo and startedreforming. The Titans sighed. But this time was different. The Lizard-Leechgrew 20 feet and another set of arms. “Oh, God.”Shockwave groaned. The Lizard-Leech used its tail to smash the Titans acrossthe street. Raven and Starfire stopped in mid-air anddashed for the giant behemoth. The blasted its head with there powers but itseemed to have no affect. Cyborg and Shockwavesneaked up behind and got ready to fire. The Lizard-Leech got wise and smashedthem with its tail. Shockwave got up. “It moves fast for something that doesn’thave eyes.” He said.
The Titans had finally realized, it didn’t have eyes. A spiky helmet-likeshell had formed around its head. So if it had eyes, they were pretty uselessnow. Cyborg saw a giant knife symbol on anadvertisement board. He deployed his wings and went to get it. “Cyborg! Don’t leave us here!”Beast-Boy yelled, but it wasn’t any use. Cyborg wasgone. The Titans stared at the drooling monster. Moments later, Cyborg came back with his giant knife. He positioned it atthe Lizard-Leech’s waist and took a swing. The Lizard-Leech split in two andfell to the ground. “That’s better.” Cyborg said,chucking his giant knife at a random spot. The Titans heard a rumble and sawthe two-part body still moving. “Not again!” Raven said. Gooey strands shot outand connected the two parts of the body and pulled them together.
Thecreature got back on its feet, which it now had two pairs of. It roared loudly,blasting out a couple windows. It opened its mouth and a black blast camehurtling at the Titans. They ran away before it hit. The Lizard-Leech finallygot bored and walked off to go destroy something. “Oh no youdon’t!” Cyborg called. He ran after it andtried taking a plunge at its back. Instead of making impact, he went into it.The other Titans gasped as Cyborg disappeared intothe giant creature.
Cyborg rubbed his head and looked around. To his surprise, it was mostlyhollow inside. Except for the spore-like objects attached to the body wall.“Wait a minute.” Cyborg said. He started grabbingspores and ripping them off the walls. Outside, the Titans were trying theirbest to keep the monster from destroying anything else. Needless to say, itwasn’t working very well. “Ok, we seriously need to figure out how to stop thisthing.” Beast-Boy said. Raven couldn’t help but smack him in the side of thehead. Terra didn’t seem to care. Suddenly, the Lizard-Leech started lookingsick. It started making hacking noises, like it couldn’t breathe. “What’s goingon?” Raven asked. The Lizard-Leech let out a blood curdling screech. The Titanshad to cover their ears just so their eardrums wouldn’t bust. Then, the Lizard-Leech started glow a bright blue. Strandsof light started shooting from random parts of its body.
Finally,it exploded into a million pieces. Cyborg stepped outof the pile of gunk. “Cyborg!”Starfire exclaimed. She flew over and hugged herfriend. “You are unharmed!” Cyborg nodded as everyonegathered around. “How’d you do that?” Terra asked. “Well, I figured out that itkept reforming because it was made out of spores.” Cyborgexplained,”So, after I took the spores away, itdidn’t have anything to feed off of.” The Titans complimented Cyborg as they walked back to Titans Tower.
Slade’sBase
Sladepounded the arm of his chair. “You will fall Titans.” He swore, “You will fallone day soon…”
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment