Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Episode 7 - Search and Rescue

The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 7 - Episode 7 - Search and Rescue

Chapter 7 - Episode 7 - Search and Rescue

TEEN TITANS : Search and Rescue
Shockwavesat on the room, screwing away at a metal disc. Cyborgcame up. “Whatcha making?” Cyborg asked. “I’m making something that will allow me tofly.” Shockwave explained. He looked at it. “Something’s still missing.” Hesaid. Shockwave saw what was wrong and threw the disc up into the air. Heblasted it and carved a lightning bolt symbol on the bottom. The disc fell downand landed in Shockwave’s hand. “Perfect.”
Thealarm went off. “Titans, trouble!” Robin said. The Titans headed for the city.Once in the city, they spread out to find the signal sent by someone. TheTitans finally came upon a line of hooded people. “Who are you?” Robin asked.The hooded people did nothing but stand there. “Um, you guys did call usright?” Shockwave asked. The middle hood stepped forward and put his hand out.“Give us the psychic girl.” He said. He was signaling for Raven to come to him.“What do you want her for?!” Shockwave asked, being over-protective of Raven.“We need her.” The hood said. Raven stepped out from behind her boyfriend. “Forwhat exactly?” she asked smoothly.
Thehood didn’t bother answering. He put his hand out, as did the rest of them.Chains of dark energy blasted from their hands and wrapped around Raven. TheTitans gasped as the chains pulled her towards the hoods. Shockwave jumped,attempting to grab Raven but missed. The chains finished pulling and Raven wasnow in the arms of the leader hood. The hood blasted the ground and a cloud ofdust and rock flew everywhere. The Titans coughed, trying to clear the dust.When the dust disappeared, the hoods and Raven had vanished. “Raven?”Shockwave called. The rest of the Titans looked around but found nothing. Allthat was left was Raven’s belt. Shockwave bent down to pick up and sighed. “Icouldn’t save her…” Shockwave said.
Ravenstirred her head pounding. She slowly opened her eyes and saw all the hoodedpeople standing around her. Raven then noticed she’d been bindedto a chair. Dark energy rings were holding her to the chair. She heard a faintlaugh as on of the hidden hoods stepped out. “Hello, Raven.” He said, “We’vebeen waiting for you.” Raven gave him an angry look. “Who are you and what doyou want?” Raven asked. The hood pulled his hood down. His face looked sort oflike Raven’s except it looked like a guys and he had longer and more messed uphair. He ran his raven through his hair and began to speak. “My name is Crow.”He said, “And we’ve wanted you to join us for a very long time.”
Raven’seyes widened. She was angry, scared and nervous all at the same time. Crow puthis hand under Raven’s chin, making her to look at him. “But I’ve had my eyeson you for a longer time.” Crow said, “I was so close but then that stupidsparkplug had to take you away.” Raven laughed to herself but it was obviousshe thought something was funny. “What, may I ask, is so funny?” Crow asked.“You are.” Raven said, “If you kept stalking me and never did anything, that’spathetic.” The hoods laughed. Crow blushed and turned around to his hoods.“Shut up!” Crow yelled. The hoods stopped laughing and continued to stand. Heturned back to Raven. “But now that he’s out of the way, I have you all tomyself.”
Raventurned her head away from Crow. He looked angry and walked away. “Keep an eyeon her.” He commanded. The hoods made a circle around her with their backs toher. Raven sighed and wondered where her friends were. Crow walked over to amonitor and turned it on.
Shockwavepaced back and forth. Starfire watched him.“Shockwave, please, come and sit down. Your troubled mind needs to relax.” Starfire said. “No. I need to figure out how to get Ravenback.” He replied. The giant screen flicked on and Crow’s shaded face appeared.Shockwave and Starfire looked up being the onlypeople in the room. “Where’s Raven!?” Shockwave asked demandingly. Crowsmirked. “She is safe with me and she’s mine now.” Shockwave scowled. Cyborg had come into the room. Stafirewent over to him and started explaining what was happening while Shockwavecontinued to yell at Crow. The screen flicked off and Shockwave sighed. “He’snot gonna tell us where Raven’s at.” Cyborg turned around in his chair by the computers. “Don’tworry. I’ve already pin-pointed his location.” Cyborgsaid.
TheTitans walked through a dingy sort of neighborhood. “Where exactly are wegoing?” Terra asked. “We’re looking for Raven!” Shockwave replied, getting alittle annoyed. Cyborg was scanning buildings, tryingto find the hideout. “We’ve been at this all day.” Beast-Boy complained.Shockwave swung around to face Beast-Boy. “Look! I’m not leaving until Raven’ssafe!” Shockwave yelled. Everyone turned into little chibipeople and shrunk back. He and Cyborg continuedsearching. “They gotta be around here somewhere.” Cyborg said. Shockwave looked around.
Heheard a distant voice in his head. It sounded like Raven’s. “Cyborg! I hear Raven tryingto call out to us.” Shockwave said. Cyborg turned onhis thermo-scanner and saw some figures in a building down the road a bit. Heand Cyborg ran towards the building until they wereright at the front door. Shockwave tried to open the door but it wouldn’tbudge. “I got this.” Cyborg said. He blasted the doorand it fell down. Shockwave gave Cyborg a hi-fivebefore the rushed into the building. They looked around but just saw an emptyroom. “What a rip-off.” Shockwave said. “Look.” Cyborgsaid. He pointed to a staircase leading to a lower floor. “They must bedownstairs then.” Shockwave exclaimed.
Heand Cyborg rushed down the stairs. Cyborg stopped and looked behind him. “Where’s everyoneelse?” he asked. “Who cares.” Shockwave said as he ranpast Cyborg and down the stairs. Cyborgshrugged and ran after Shockwave. The stairs led to a small platformover-looking a giant room. Shockwave and Cyborglooked off the platform and saw over a hundred hoods with Crow, pacing back inforth in front of them. And behind Crow, Raven was still bindedto the chair. “Time to give this thing a test drive.”Shockwave said as his disc from earlier unfolded. He threw the disc out andjumped onto it. His hands glowed with electricity as it surrounded the disc tokeep it flying. Shockwave started blasting a bunch of the hoods in the back oftheir heads.
Cyborg jumped down and started blasting hoods down as well. Many werealready turned around anyway. Crow had taken notice but because of all thepeople, he couldn’t see who was attacking. He decided to just stand in front ofRaven. The hoods surrounded Shockwave and Cyborg. Thetwo were back-to-back blasting down hoods as the jumped at them. The last hoodjumped at and the two Titans blasted him with a combination blast. Floatingover the unconscious bodies, Crow made his way over to them. “Ok, give us backRaven and I won’t have to shove your head down your neck!” Shockwave yelled.“Kid, I’m right here. You don’t need to yell.” Crow said. Cyborgand Shockwave just kept giving him a dirty look. Shockwave’s eyes met Cyborg’s. They both nodded.
Cyborg grabbed Crow and put him in a headlock while Shockwave made abreak for Raven. Crow used his psy-power and blasted Cyborg off. He shot dark energy chains at Shockwave. Theycoiled around him and he fell to the ground. Crow laughed and went over toRaven. “Did you honestly think you’d be able to save her from me?” Crow asked.The chains were covering Shockwave’s mouth so he couldn’t yell at him. Crowsmirked and turned back to Raven. “You see, he couldn’t save you so why don’tyou just join me.” Crow suggested as he leaned into her face. He started to tryto kiss her but he heard a faint rumbling. Crow and Raven looked over to seesparks of electricity coming from the chains around Shockwave.
Thechains erupted off Shockwave in a blinding light. When the light died down, Shockwavestood there. Lightning energy was streaming from his eyes and his whole bodywas covered in electricity. “Get…away…from…her!!” Shockwave demanded. He dashedat Crow, catching him off-guard. Shockwave slammed Crow into the wall, leavinga nice mark. He grabbed his cape and swung him into the wall on the oppositeside of the room. “Cyborg!Get Raven out of here!” Shockwave said, “I have some business to take care of.”Cyborg nodded and went over to get Raven out of herimprisonment.
Assoon as Cyborg had gotten Raven to safety, Shockwavewalked over to Crow, who was lying weakly on the ground. “Had enough?”Shockwave asked him. Crow looked up and scowled. Shockwave put his hand out tohelp him up. Crow reached out but Shockwave just slammed his fist into hisface. Shockwave put his hands out and electricity erupted from his hands.Loosed items began swirling around with the lighting twister Shockwave’s powerwas creating. Lightning was now rushing out of his eyes. Crow looked wide-eyed,scared out of his mind. Shockwave looked down at Crow and gave him an evilsmile before letting off his attack.
Cyborg and Raven had met up with the other Titans. “Where’s Shockwave?”Robin asked. Raven opened her mouth to explain just as the building she’d justcame out of exploded. Crow’s body came flying outalong with a lot of rock. Shockwave, now standing on his disc, came floatingout of the building’s remains. “There he is.” Beast-Boy said. Shockwave steppedoff the disc and walked over to Crow. The rest of the Titans just watched.Shockwave picked up Crow and his hand lit up with electricity. “No, please!”Crow cried. “Shockwave, no!” Raven yelled. She ran outand grabbed onto Shockwave. He looked at her and saw how scared she was. The lightning in his eyes faded as did the energy onhis hand. He let go of Crow and hugged Raven. “I’m sorry.” Shockwave said.“It’s ok.” Raven replied.
“Howtouching.” Crow said. He shot them both with dark energy. Shockwave and Ravengot back up and glared at Crow. “Oops.” Crow said. Shockwave and Raven bothfired an attack and blasted Crow.
Back at Titans Tower…
“Sorryabout earlier.” Shockwave said. He and Raven were sitting on his bed. “It’s okShockwave. It’s not your fault.” Raven assured him Shockwave sighed. “I justwent a little crazy because I didn’t want him to hurt you.” Raven smiled andgave a kiss on the cheek. “You’re sweet.” She said, “Now c’mon. Beast-Boy saidhe has something to show all of us.” Raven grabbed his hand. Shockwave smiledand followed her down the hall. He was just glad to have her back.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment