Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part I

The sequal to "The Fairly Odd Phantom". Vicky wants revenge on Danny for stealing her job so she teams up with all of Danny's enemies to get revenge.

Chapter 1 - Part I

Chapter 1 - Part I


Here it is! Back by popular demand, the most anticipated sequel ever to reach the Internet. I give you…





THE FAIRLY ODD PHANTOM II: VICKY'S REVENGE

By: U5 Creator





PART I



Vicky sat alone in her room. The lights were out and the curtains were pulled shut. “I'll get back at that black haired jerk for stealing my job!” Vicky mumbled to herself, “He'll pay!!!”



Timmy stood in the living room, shaking his fists in anticipation. “C'mon, c'mon! Where is he!?!” Timmy said. He was waiting for his parents to leave. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. “Yay! He's here!” Timmy yelled. He rushed over to the door and swung it wide open. It was Danny.



“Hi Danny!” Timmy said. Timmy's parents came walking into the living room. “Ok, Timmy. Be good for your new babysitter.” Mom said, “Bye!” With that, the parents left. “So, whatcha wanna do?” Timmy asked. “Hey Timmy, I want you to meet my friend, Sam.” Danny said.



For some reason, Sam had come along with Danny. “Hi Sam!” Timmy said. “So, you're the Timmy Danny keeps talking about.” Sam said. Timmy nodded, “Having a superhero for a babysitter must be pretty nice.” Timmy's eyes widened. “She knows!?” Timmy yelled, jumping up and grabbing Danny's shirt.



“Yeah, my all my friends know.” Danny said. “Which are only me and Tucker.” Sam added. Danny gave her a look. Sam just smirked at him. The three of them spent the rest of the night talking, playing video games and having fun all together. Timmy had noticed that Danny had been paying more attention to Sam than he was to him.



Danny and Sam left after the Turner's had returned home. As the two of them hopped on to their bikes, they hadn't noticed someone following them. Staying about 100 yards behind, Vicky (who was sporting a ninja costume for some reason) jumped from tree to tree and the occasional stop sign. She followed them until the stopped at Fenton Works.



Vicky saw Sam leave Danny as Danny went inside. Vicky jumped across the street and next to a window that peered into the basement. She saw Danny walking down and pull strange mechanical devices out of his backpack and put them on the table. Vicky saw Danny leave, giving her the perfect time to slip in.



She slipped through the window and, realizing their was nothing to stand on for another 5 feet, fell and landed on the floor. Vicky stood up and pulled the face-mask off her head. She looked around the room and spotted a gateway-like door on the opposite side of the room.



“Wonder what that thing is?” Vicky asked. She walked over to it and pressed a red button on the wall. The door opened and behind it was a green vortex. A strange wind seemed to appear out of nowhere and start pulling Vicky in. “Huh?” Vicky shrieked, “What's going on?” No on heard her yelling as she was pulled into the vortex.



Vicky slowly opened her eyes. Apparently, she had fainted while being pulled into the vortex. As she looked around, she saw she was in a jungle-type environment and she was tied up with a neon blue rope. “What's going on here?” Vicky demanded.



Suddenly, three people seemed to appear out of nowhere. One seemed to be an older man with blue skin and strange shaped black hair. The other was a man completely made of metal and had a black, shredded tank-top. The last was a girl with pale skin and flaming blue hair.



“Ember?!” Vicky squealed as she attempted to get to her knees, “Omigosh, omigosh! I'm, like, your biggest fan!!!” Ember smirked. The metal-man bent down to look at Vicky. “It appears to be a normal human.” He said. “I think we've accomplished that Skullker.” The blue-man said. “Calm down, Plasmius.” Ember said, “What are you doing here?”



“I…um…didn't come here on purpose.” Vicky stammered, “I was following this kid with black hair home to get revenge on him for stealing my job!” Skullker pulled out a small video screen device and Danny's picture appeared on it. “You mean this kid?” Skullker asked. “Yeah, that's him!” Vicky answered, “He stole my high-paying job and I want him to pay for it!” Plasmius smiled. “I believe we can help each other then.” He said.



“You seem to be like an evil girl.” Ember said. “I am evil!” Vicky said as lightning flashed behind her. The three of their eyes widened. “You have to be pure evil to get lightning to flash like that.” Plasmius said. Skullker and Ember nodded. “What are you guys anyway?” Vicky asked. “We are ghosts…uh…what did you say your name was?” Ember said.



“Vicky.” Vicky said. “Right, Vicky, we are ghosts and the boy you wanna get revenge on is also our enemy too.” Ember continued. “He continues to foil our plans every time we try something.” Plasmius said. Vicky smiled. “If you untie me, I think I can help you.” Vicky said sweetly. Plasmius turned to Skuller and nodded. Skuller pushed a button on his gauntlet and the neon ropes disappeared. “All right, let's get to work.” Vicky said.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shapeshifterwolf on March 10, 2007, 5:04:26 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfAhh! *Jumping up and down with excitement* This is awsome!

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 9:31:47 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveroooooohhhh this is gonna be good!!!!!!!!!! NEXX CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouija-phantom-wolf on September 2, 2005, 3:24:19 PM

ouija-phantom-wolf on
ouija-phantom-wolf*squeels* yay! good story! :D