Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part II

The sequal to "The Fairly Odd Phantom". Vicky wants revenge on Danny for stealing her job so she teams up with all of Danny's enemies to get revenge.

Chapter 2 - Part II

Chapter 2 - Part II


THE FAIRLY ODD PHANTOM II - VICKY'S REVENGE





PART II



The last few weeks hadn't been so good to Timmy. Danny kept bringing Sam (and occasionally Tucker) along on his babysitting nights. Even they're ghost fights were depressing Timmy. Since Danny's friends were around, he couldn't just wish the ghosts away so Timmy just had to try help best he could on his own.



Timmy sat on his bed with his hands holding up his head. “What's wrong Timmy?” Wanda asked. “Yeah, you haven't looked this depressed since the last time Trixie rejected you.” Cosmo added. Wanda gave him a mean look. “What? Not helping?” Cosmo asked.



“It's just that Danny keeps spending more time with his other friends than with me when he's over here!” Timmy said. “Well, Timmy, he's 14…” Wanda started. “And you're 10!” Cosmo finished. “Yeah, well, I got an idea that'll make Danny spend time with me!” Timmy exclaimed, “I wish I had ghost powers like Danny!”



Wanda and Cosmo both looked at each other and, reluctantly, raised their wands and *POOF*. Green energy started to surround Timmy's body. He squinted his eyes and morphed into a costume similar to Danny's new costume (except the “D” symbol was replaced by a white “T”). “Look out evildoers, here comes Timmy Phantom!” Timmy yelled.



Danny, Sam and Tucker were sitting in English class, listening to Mr. Lancer ramble on about some book no one cared about. The bell rang and everyone exited the classroom. “Wow, I didn't think English class could get any more boring than it usually is.” Danny said. “Did you guys even read the book?” Sam asked. “What book?” Danny and Tucker asked in unison.



Sam sighed and decided to let it go. Suddenly, Danny stopped and a blue wisp came out of his mouth. “Looks like trouble.” Danny said. He morphed and fazed through the ceiling. Above the school, an assembly of six ghosts and one other were floating. Danny fazed out from the roof and stopped right in front of them.



“What're you doing here?” Danny asked. Plasmius, Ember, Skullker, Fright Knight, Technus and Walker along with some person in a black mechanical armor were floating right in front of him. “Technus, how'd you get out of Level Zero?” Danny asked. “Poindexter's good for something.” Plasmius said.



“Ok.” Danny said, “Who's you're new friend?” The red-headed girl laughed. “My name's Vicky, the girl whose job you stole!” Vicky yelled. “Wait, you're Timmy's old babysitter, the evil Vicky?” Danny asked. “Yes and now I'm going to get you back for stealing my high-paying job!” Vicky yelled.



With that, the line of ghosts charged at Danny. Walker grabbed Danny's arm and threw him into Ember, who stuck her guitar hard, making a blast forcing Danny hundreds of feet backwards. Skullker shot a binding rope that shot around Danny. With Danny momentarily unable to move, two plates opened on Technus' shoulder armor and six missiles shot out and blasted Danny. Plasmius was last to take a shot. He shot a blue blast of ectoplasmic energy but it shot off into Technus.



“I missed!” Plasmius shouted. Everyone looked as they heard a shrieky 10-year-old voice cheering off in the distance. Timmy swooped in and punched Plasmius in the jaw. He looked over and started rapidly firing plasma blasts at the other ghosts. Vicky got mad and fired a blast that shot Timmy in the back.



“Let's get out of here!” Vicky said. The other ghosts followed her as she started to fly off. Then, she stopped and faced Timmy and Danny. “I suggest you not follow us, unless you want something to happen to your friends.” Vicky continued. Danny and Timmy both looked down and saw Johnny 13 and Fright Knight (who'd left during the battle) carrying off Sam, Tucker, AJ and Chester.



Vicky laughed and flew off with her ghost minions right behind her. “Timmy! What're you doing here?” Danny asked. “I was trying to help you!” Timmy yelled. “Well, you did a fine job!” Danny yelled back, “Now Vicky and the others have our friends!” Timmy looked angrily towards the ground as both of them landed.



Later, the two were heading back to Fenton Works to figure out a plan. “So, I'm guessing Cosmo and Wanda gave you your powers?” Danny asked. Cosmo and Wanda (disguised as two birds) poofed in on a near-by tree. Timmy and Danny enter Fenton Works and headed down to the basement. Jack was standing in the middle of the room, staring off into space.



“Um, dad?” Danny said. Jack immediately snapped back. “Oh, hi Danny.” Jack said, “I was just having a strange daydream about ghosts!” Danny and Timmy both looked at each other, the back to Jack. “And now, I'm going to the little ghost hunters room!” Jack said and he walked out of the basement.



“Wow, he makes my dad look smart.” Timmy said. “Don't underestimate my dad.” Danny said, “He's pretty useful sometimes.” Timmy and Danny walked over the Fenton Ghost Portal. “If Vicky was going to take our friends anywhere, it'd be in here.” Danny said. He put his thumb on the DNA scanner and the portal doors opened, revealing a bright green vortex.



“C'mon.” Timmy said, “Let's go!” They both morphed to they're superhero costumes and jumped into the portal.








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 9:38:55 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverOHHHH!!!!!!! this story is gettin so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouija-phantom-wolf on September 2, 2005, 3:31:39 PM

ouija-phantom-wolf on
ouija-phantom-wolf*squeels even louder* oh i just love this story!!!! :D

Phantomdragoness on August 29, 2005, 9:39:40 AM

Phantomdragoness on
Phantomdragonessinteresting so far

Glimmer:what is?

and as usual, the tiny attention span returns, the sequel to Fairly odd phantom

Glimmer:there's a sequel?

just read it yourself