Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part IV

The sequal to "The Fairly Odd Phantom". Vicky wants revenge on Danny for stealing her job so she teams up with all of Danny's enemies to get revenge.

Chapter 4 - Part IV

Chapter 4 - Part IV


THE FAIRLY ODD PHANTOM II: VICKY'S REVENGE



PART IV





“So, it seems you made it past my henchmen.” Vicky said. Danny and Timmy just scowled. “You won't get away with this Vicky!” Timmy yelled. “Oh, really?” Vicky asked, “And who's gonna stop me, you?” Vicky laughed and stepped down from her throne. Plasmius and Fright Knight stepped down with her but Vicky put her hands out to stop them. “I'll take care of them personally!” she said.



Vicky's armor detached from her. It revealed Vicky in the same clothes she was wearing when she and Timmy faced off in Maho Mushi. She walked casually up to Timmy and Danny. They charged up their Ghost Rays but Vicky shot them before they got a chance to fire. The two slammed against the wall. “How'd she get Ghost Powers?” Timmy asked. “She's been with Plasmius and every other Ghost and you really have to ask?” Danny replied.



Danny and Timmy got up. “Timmy, if we're ever gonna beat Vicky, we'll have to split up.” Danny said. Timmy nodded and ran to one side of the room. Danny took the hint and ran in the opposite direction. The two ran on opposite sides and blasted Vicky. She used a shield to deflect Danny's attack but got blasted in the back by Timmy.



Vicky fell to her knees but got up quickly. “You two are starting to get really annoying.” Vicky scowled. She screamed and shot out a ray out of each hand, which turned into giant ectoplasmic arms. The energy arms grabbed Danny and Timmy and threw them into the nearest wall. Fortunately, Vicky had thrown them into the same wall.



“This is impossible!” Timmy said. Danny paused. He didn't want to admit it but Timmy was right. Vicky was to powerful for them. But then he got an idea. “Timmy! Can you multiply yourself?” Danny asked. “Um, I can try!” Timmy replied. He tried concentrating, making it look like he was constipated. But then, Timmy heard a *shing* and he split into four separate Timmy's. “Great!” Danny said, “Now, here's what we do.”



The four Timmy's ran out in front of Vicky. “You can't catch me!” they all said in unison. They started running in a circle around Vicky. “Hey!” she yelled. She started blasting at the ring the Timmy's were making but she kept missing the Timmy's in general. Vicky groaned out of dizziness. “Danny, NOW!” the Timmy's yelled. They stopped running and got out of the way. Danny jumped down from the ceiling and let out a Ghostly Wail.



Vicky was blasted by the Wail and shot back into her throne, then into the wall behind it. The wail shredded her clothes, turning her back into her normal form. Danny stopped Wailing and the Timmy's turned back into one. “Alright Vicky, it's over!” Danny said. “Yeah.” Timmy added. Danny pulled out the Fenton Thermos and shot Vicky with it. A blue, ghost version of Vicky was sucked out of Vicky's body and into the Thermos.



“My powers!” Vicky yelled, “No, you took them away!” Danny and Timmy laughed but then Cosmo and Wanda poofed in. “Hi Timmy!” they said. “Where've you two been?” Timmy asked. “Um…” Cosmo stammered. “Cosmo wouldn't let us leave unless we took his stupid Nickel with us.” Wanda said, sounding really annoyed. “Don't you talk to Phillip like that!” Cosmo yelled. Wanda sighed.



“C'mon, Timmy.” Danny said, “We better go save our friends.” Timmy nodded in agreement. Then, Vicky's throne sunk into the floor, revealing a secret passageway. They ran down the passageway and found Sam, Tucker, AJ and Chester locked in a jail cell. “Danny, it's about time!” Sam said as she hugged Danny, after being let out. “Guys, you're alright!” Timmy said to Chester and AJ. “Yeah, and I want you to meet my cousin, Tucker.” AJ said. “We've met…wait, he's your cousin?” Timmy said. “He's my aunt's son.” AJ explained.



The group walked out of the fortress to the Specter Speeder, which Vicky had apparently stolen. “Hey Danny, what ever happed to that X guy?” Timmy asked. Danny looked puzzled but the answer hit him in the face, literally. X had shot a note onto Danny's face. It read:

Danny and Timmy,

I'm glad you got your friends back. If you ever need help again, just call.

-X

PS - You owe me 50 bucks!



Later that day, after everyone went home, Chester and AJ's memories had been wiped and Timmy wished away his powers, Danny and Timmy sat in the living room of the Turner residence, watching the end of some weird documentary on the Crimson Chin. “Well, I'm glad everything's finally back to normal.” Timmy said. “Agreed.” Danny said, “And I'll try to pay more attention to you when I'm over.” Timmy smiled. “It' OK, Danny.” Timmy said, “It was my fault for being jealous in the first place.” “Well, that's all behind us now.” Danny said, giving Timmy a noogie.



“Aw, look Cosmo.” Wanda said, “Timmy and Danny are friends again!” Cosmo didn't answer. He was busy playing with Phillip. Wanda sighed. But then, The Box Ghost poked his head into the house. “BEWARE!” he yelled. Danny and Timmy looked at each other and smiled. They jumped off the couch and started chasing The Box Ghost down te street.



The End!



Coming Soon - The Fairly Odd Phantom III: The Pixie Conspiracy

Please visit my deviantART page for the next installments of the Fairly Odd Phantom saga. http://paladinsparkknight.deviantart.com


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on June 19, 2011, 11:29:52 PM

nedj77 on
nedj77SWEET STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantomdragoness on February 10, 2006, 9:22:56 AM

Phantomdragoness on
Phantomdragonesswow, you're doing another sequel. sorry i didn't check to see thus was finished sooner

Glimmer: i can imagine tucker and aj being cousins

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 9:57:32 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLover*claps*THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!! and kewl another sequel???uuu are a genuis...i cant wait till i read it!!! uuu deserve more cookiez!!!*gives uuu more cookies* yet again...another great job!!!!!*addz*