Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sadness Within

A Story About Love And Loss ending links onto Sasuke Sad Pic I Did

Chapter 1 - Sadness Within

Chapter 1 - Sadness Within


The Sadness Within



By Uchiha-Sasuke02



Walking away from his past and into his future Sasuke takes one last look over his shoulder to say goodbye to everything and everyone who was and still is close to him in the instant that he looked over he saw Sakura running toward him with tears filling her eyes. As soon as Sasuke saw this he turned to face her and before he knew what was happening she was grasping him tight unwilling to let the past go and the future continue, the moment Sasuke understood what had happened Sakura had already started talking. Sasuke please I beg of you don't leave us don't leave me here all alone I know you don't feel anything for us but we all care about you please don't do this please. After hearing that Sasuke had to admit to her his feelings but because this was a situation he had hoped would never happen he wasn't sure how to deal with what he had to say. Sakura he started but then wondered how to continue looking for the right words to say but not finding them straight away, I do have feeling for this town and the people especially he pause not sure what the response would be. Taking a deep breath he searched for the strength to admit it to her Sakura I will especially miss you.

After hearing this, the shock over Sakura's face was one that could never be captured it was a face showing happiness of know this but also the sadness of knowing that he will no longer be there with a hint of understanding. Why Sasuke why must you go you can train here with us like in the past there is no need for you to leave us to leave me please rethink this while saying this Sakura tighten her grip around Sasuke holding him closer and closer but to add to her shock Sasuke returned the sign of affection wrapping his arms around her while saying in a whisper. Sakura I'm so sorry for all of this but I'm afraid that good things never last but I promise you once I have done what I must I will return if the village will except me and I will return to you, you are all that I with think of when I am gone and I will think of your beauty when I look upon the stars a night. After hearing this Sakura broke down in tears whimpering why now why didn't you tell me earlier why, why, why. Still clutching Sasuke she finally decides that it's time to say goodbye but before she does she make one last movement giving him a kiss farewell which stunned Sasuke. Even though he was shocked by the sudden kiss Sasuke didn't resist in fact he pulled Sakura closer to him slowly closing his eyes and excepting the fact that this may be the last time that he will see her in a very long time. Once they had finished in there embrace Sakura let go and slowly turned away and walked back to the village before she was out of sight of Sasuke she took one last look at her true love and then turned and ran the rest of the way. after watching this Sasuke felt a great loss in his heart which he hadn't felt before, his last farewell was shouting his undying love for Sakura after which he dropped his head turned and walked off into the night.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on October 22, 2010, 4:32:38 PM

Baronsgirl on
Baronsgirlyou get KUDOS

sasukecurse on March 12, 2007, 5:02:52 AM

sasukecurse on
sasukecursew000t yaaay thats so brilliant and funny
..... oh w8 was that ment to be sad uh oh eeeeeer well i errrr yes its ver sad hey look behind u (runs of screaming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh dont kill me or eat me or break my bones)

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 18, 2007, 2:53:53 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101how was it funny?!_?!It was the most beautiful thing i've ever read.

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 3:40:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*starting to cry*BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTT^^TTTT 500 cookies for u^^

animegurl77 on May 27, 2006, 11:48:45 AM

animegurl77 on
animegurl77awwww*crying* thats so sad and wuts really ironic iz theres a love song on the radio playin its about this guy loves this girl but never admits his feelings 4 her until she finds a man and she rejects him so that make it extra sad

goofbuggy on May 26, 2006, 4:04:31 AM

goofbuggy on
goofbuggyAW Sad

Lynxie on May 12, 2006, 10:32:35 PM

Lynxie on
LynxieThats so sad...

(by the way I love these two characters, they are my fave in Naruto)

animefan204 on May 12, 2006, 4:29:06 AM

animefan204 on
animefan204Very nice story!!! It's sad but I like it. (favs) ^-^

Shadow_ShamanGirl on May 12, 2006, 2:06:55 AM

Shadow_ShamanGirl on
Shadow_ShamanGirlthis is sooo sad! but yet so sweet! ^^ *tear* very cool. *faves*