Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Secrets Of My Memories

A Story About Love And Loss ending links onto Sasuke Sad Pic I Did

Chapter 3 - The Secrets Of My Memories

Chapter 3 - The Secrets Of My Memories
The Secrets of My Memories



By James Roff


After his last encounter with his ex-team mates Sasuke couldnt stop thinking about them and the times they had together.
The more he thought about it the harder it became to move on and continue his path he had set himself, he remembered the times he spent running through the fields going out to eat together the pranks they pulled on there teacher.
While thinking about this he stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder as if looking back at his memories, with doubt filling him, Sasuke decided to take a break
, From his long trek. After an hour of rest Sasuke decided that it
Would be better to set up camp rather than continue his journey.
He stood up and walked into the forest to collect some wood to build a fire with.
Once he had collected enough wood he slowly started to walk back to where he was going to set up camp, when he got there he laid the wood down on the ground and walked over to his bag and took out a tent, and set it up ready for the night.
Once he had finished preparing his tent Sasuke turned around and started the fire
After a short while the fire was roaring enough to cook with so Sasuke crawled into his tent and rummaged through his bag and removed some food.
This consisted of Rice with a green pepper sauce after he had finished his meal he laid down on his back staring at the night sky thinking things over.
Before he knew it Sasuke had slowly drifted off to sleep, but almost as quick as he had fallen asleep he was awake again with a cold sweat trickling down and breathing heavily with fear filling his eyes.
It took a few minuets for Sasuke to calm down and start collecting his thoughts of the dream he had just had, he remembered the night this all started the night that his family his friends his clan had be cold heartedly slaughtered.
That was the night he had become alone and an avenger, he then remembered that fateful day when he met his team mates and there first day together and how he and Naruto argued for nearly a whole day, after remembering this Sasuke laughed a little to himself.
And the last thing he remembered was the moment that he was with Sakura,
That night that he left his friends behind him in search of power to avenge the ones he had lost, remembering this brought Sasuke close to tears closer than anything that had happened to him before the incident involving his clan.
In that moment he finally started to realise all the pain and suffering he had caused through his actions and through leaving, After all of this Sasuke vowed to himself and everyone close to him that he would return to the village and hope that he would be able to redeem himself for all his selfish actions.
After he had promised that as soon as day broke he would return Sasuke once again drifted off to sleep with the memories of his friends deep in his mind.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on October 22, 2010, 4:33:05 PM

Baronsgirl on
Baronsgirlagain KUDOS FOR U!!!!

xEmotional on August 11, 2007, 11:14:12 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalaww :[

write more :]

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 3:52:54 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Loving this story so much TT^^TT

Uchiha-Sasuke02 on August 4, 2007, 8:51:01 AM

Uchiha-Sasuke02 on
Uchiha-Sasuke02I'm thinking of starting a 4th chapter not sure wether i
sould bother though

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 2:47:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101U SHOULD DO THE 4TH CHAPPTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha-Sasuke02 on November 12, 2006, 8:30:19 PM

Uchiha-Sasuke02 on
Uchiha-Sasuke02This Is The Informus Chapter 3 Please Enjoy :)