Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A echidna and robots

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 1 - A echidna and robots

Chapter 1 - A echidna and robots
(Lorane, a purple three tailes kitzune has growed up and is now 15 and has her life on his own. no one has realy cared abuot her, exept Tails. but that is the way she likes it. the town is full of people but no one has time to talk to Lorane. maybe cause it's only 3 weeks to christmas. the snow is convering the town like a sea of feathers, it's sparking like small diamonds and it's all just beautyful.)




Lorane: *looks around and sees a boy not so far away*




(The boy is white as the snow and his eyes is blue as the sea. it's a echidna boy in the same age as her.)




Echidna boy: *walks to Lorane* Hi...why are you looking at me like that?




Lorane: well....I...I...I didn't mean to, i just looked around and...Well i dunno...who are you anyway?




Echidna boy: My name is Kyle, the son of Knuckles and Rouge. who are you?



Lorane: my name is Lorane, the daughter of Blaze and the new keeper of the sol emeralds. my dad is not so importent...i don't rememer him anyway.



Kyle: well...i think i have to go...i have presents to buy....bye *walks away*



Lorane: Nice guy...*turns around*



(Just when Lorane turns around a hand full of snow hits her face.)



Lorane: Who did that?! * takes away the snow from her face*



(Suddenly some one is laughing. Lorane looks around and sees some kids. they
are laughing and looks at Lorane.)




Lorane: YOU ARE SO DEAD! *runs to the kids*



kid 1: oh oh...not good.



Kid 2: you think?



kid 1 and 2: RUN! *runs away*


Lorane: COME BACK HERE! *runs after the kids.


(Lorane didn't found the kids so she turned just walked away. but suddenly something covers the sky, everything turns black and dark, a strange buzzing noise is coming from above, and when Lorane looks up she can see a army of robots coming down, so she runs and hides on the first place she sees and bites her toung to shut up, she can see the robots walking around on the street, people are running around and sreams, then she sees him, Kyle is fighting whit two robots.)


Lorane: he will never make it alone, I have to help him!*Runs to Kyle and the Robot*


Kyle: *looks back and sees Lorane* What are you doing?!


Lorane: I'm helping you! whad does it look like?!


Kyle: Are you crazy! it will kill you?!


Lorane: lets se it then! *jumps up in the air and lands on the top of the robot's head*


Kyle: What are you trying to do?! kill your self?


Lorane: just wait and see!


Robot: *picks up a laser gun and shoots*


Lorane: *jumps down from the robot so the laser hits the robots head*


Kyle: I can't beleve you made it!


Lorane: hehe *blushes* i have practised a bit.


(Suddenly 2 more robots comes up behind Kyle and Lorane and catshes them. Lorane and Kyle are trying to get away and screams to the robots to let go but the robots didn't listen. they just walked away whit them.


Kyle: *punshes the robot as hard as he can and the robot drops him* loser! *stands in front of the robot and grabs the laser gun*

Robot: * swings his sword and hits Kyle in his face*


Lorane: KYLE! Are you hurt?!


Kyle: i'm fine. we haven't started yet. *smiles and shoots both of the robots so they falls to the ground*


Lorane: that was close. *looks at Kyle* you have blood all over your face!


Kyle: you think so? *washes his face whit snow* better now?


Lorane: doesn't it hurt?


Kyle: not now...*looks around and sees the robot has dicapeared* they are gone....


Lorane: strange....


Kyle: yeah...but i don't think we have seen the last of them...i have to go now...see ya later


Lorane: bye.




(What is this all aboute? where did the robots come from? and where did they go? well find out in the next chapter.)

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

magma on March 30, 2007, 6:35:27 AM

magma on
magmai just read the 1st chapter and I LOV IT ITS LIKE PERFECT

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 23, 2007, 6:49:35 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_cool^^

kikatinuyasha on December 8, 2006, 10:52:03 PM

kikatinuyasha on
kikatinuyashacool

Anikue123 on December 6, 2006, 3:22:27 AM

Anikue123 on
Anikue123Wow what is cool!...heey..^_^...plzz...can my chara be in the story he's a robot ^_^

SonicandCloud4eva on December 5, 2006, 9:06:22 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaHEY THIS IS REALLY AWESHUM GREAT JOB CAN'T WAIT 2 READ THE REST*faves*