Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mattkoons is rich?

The debut story of Mattkoons and Shamoo!

Chapter 1 - Mattkoons is rich?

Chapter 1 - Mattkoons is rich?


From an urge …



"What do you want to do?" Shamoo said to Mattkoons. "I don't know, I'm rich. I don't need to know what to do." Mattkoons answered. "You're not rich." "Sure, go ahead and destroy a perfectly good fantasy." "We could watch TV." Shamoo suggested. "OK." replied Mattkoons. Shamoo clapped his hands (or whatever you want to call the end of his arm) and a plasma screen TV comes from the ceiling. A little piece of paper (a power ball ticket) floats into Mattkoons' hands. They turn on the TV and the power ball drawings are on! "If you have the numbers," the announcer said "7," Mattkoons then thought, "I have seven" "4" "I have 4" "3 million 4 hundred 17 thousand 721 and a half" "I have 3 million 4 hundred 17 thousand 721 and a half" " 9" " I have 9" "And 3 million 4 hundred 17 thousand 722 and a half" "Darn, I have 3 million 4 hundred 17 thousand 722 and 3 fourths" "Then you lose! I LIED! The last number was supposed to end in 3 fourths! So if you have the ticket with the numbers 7, 4, 3 million 4 hundred 17 thousand 721 and a half, 9, and 3 million 4 hundred 17 thousand 722 and 3 fourths; YOU ARE A WINNER AND YOU WON 17 MILLION DOLLARS A SECOND FOR LIFE! YOU WILL BE RICHER THAN BILL GATES IN LESS THAN A WEEK! Restrictions apply." Mattkoons in hearing this did a little victory dance and screamed, "Yay, I am immortal so I will get money forever!" "But you're not immortal." "Sure, ruin two fantasies in one day. Well I am rich now." He leaves. "Where are you going?" Shamoo shouted. "To claim my prize!"

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on March 14, 2006, 6:56:59 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurThe guy said 'restrictions apply'. That must mean no chao can win lol.

darkness42 on March 13, 2006, 7:52:50 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42You mean i can be in it to! YOU'RE LIKE THE NICEST PERSON EVER THANK YOU!

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 13, 2006, 7:48:05 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformok, both of you can be in it!

darkness42 on March 13, 2006, 7:25:14 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42Pyro- me in?

pyro wants to be in it!

Mattkur on March 13, 2006, 5:54:00 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurAdd Aron! He always makes up the most PAINFULL ideas for things to do! Anyway, great chapter!

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 12, 2006, 11:43:46 PM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformAnd I AM Accepting characters but only a few. First come first serve.

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 12, 2006, 11:41:13 PM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformSorry for a short chapter, I promise next chapter will be longer!