Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Its the next chapter!

The debut story of Mattkoons and Shamoo!

Chapter 2 - Its the next chapter!

Chapter 2 - Its the next chapter!


"Hello I have the winning powerball ticket. GIVE ME MY MONEY PUNK!!!" Mattkoons said to the powerball winner money person (what do they call those people?). "I am sorry but restrictions apply." "what kind of restrictions." "unless you are an off-white alien cyborg with the ability to shoot lasers out of your eyes and are from the planet Zorg in the nebulon galaxy and your favorite food is pork with smushed cherries on top you don't get the money."



"What should I do now while Mattkoons is claiming his prize?" Shamoo said to himself. "I guess I'll invite someone over. Hmmm, I haven't seen Pyro lately. In fact, I've never seen him at all." Shamoo goes over to the phone and smashes it with a baseball bat. He then replaces it with a brand new phone that is really high tech and expensive. "I like having a rich brother" He said since he bought it because his brother won the powerball. In fact he replaced almost everything. So he picks up the phone and dials Pyro's number, 123-4567. "Hello, my house me speaking" "hey D42, why don't you and Pyro come down?" "Because we don't want to. Bye." Before Shamoo could say something about how weird that was Aron just randomly walks in saying "Hey buddy your front door was closed!" "I know, I closed it and locked it with the highest tech locks available and put up the security cameras and hired the guards and rabid dogs!" "Those were easy to get passed. I knocked out the guards with the metallic electronical device with synchronized energy waves to zap people at the touch that can shoot lasers and extend to a five foot length that's light blue and glows with electricity that Pyro built in the other story by Mattkur and the dogs were distracted by the metallic electronical device with synchronized energy waves to zap people at the touch that can shoot lasers and extend to a five foot length that's light blue and glows with electricity." "what about the lock?" "It is important to actually put it in the door." Aron said taking out the lock but it was still in its original packaging. "oh," Shamoo said dumbfounded, "are you sure?" "yes" "what about the security cameras?" "they were pointed at the daisies in your front yard so I didn't have to worry about those" "oh yeah, I put it facing the daisies because I like them better than the house and since I didn't want to hurt any thieves that would come to my house to steal things since if anyone is caught in the camera poison tipped spikes will come up and pierce your feet." Just then Pyro knocked down the door and shouted while running at Shamoo, "Give me back my metallic electronical device with synchronized energy waves to zap people at the touch that can shoot lasers and extend to a five foot length that's light blue and glows with electricity!" He then tackled Shamoo to the ground and mugged him for the metallic electronical device with synchronized energy waves to zap people at the touch that can shoot lasers and extend to a five foot length that's light blue and glows with electricity. Then he put it in the same place that Amy puts her hammers. Then D42 walked in casually and sat down and sucked on a chocolate milk thing she had in her pocket.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on April 22, 2006, 2:54:37 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwesome! Can you add Echo my chao?

Ultimate_Lifeform on April 10, 2006, 2:25:39 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformI was talking about the real you not the wolf you.

darkness42 on March 22, 2006, 8:21:36 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42if you look at the pic of me (ashley the wolf) you can see i don't have pockets........ AND I LOOK COOL!

Pyro- SA!SA!SA!SA!SA!

i agree with pyro! this story is cool!