Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shadow gets in the car (right?)

Most likely the first of many 'Shadow goes to' stories. No, I have no idea how Cream got a drivers license.

Chapter 1 - Shadow gets in the car (right?)

Chapter 1 - Shadow gets in the car (right?)
"NNNNOOOOOOO!!! I don't wanna go! Please please please don't make me go Cream!!" wailed Shadow as Cream tried to stuff him in the back seat of the car but Shadow had his hands on the top of the doorway and feet on the bottom. Cream wailed in reply, "I need to get food and I'm not leaving you home alone! Don't you remember what happened last time?" Suddenly Shadow remembered how he had watched Home Alone 1, 2, and 3 six times each then set a booby trap for the mailman. He quickly answered with, "Uhhhh, no." Using this sudden lack of attention Cream did a 720 degree turn and kicked Shadow into the car. Then, just as Cream had programmed it, two seat belts came alive and strapped down Shadow with great strength. "NOOOOO! I was so close to not going to the grocery store!"

But Shadow had no time to be angry because once Cream parked the car all that anger was turned to terror at the sight of the humongous building. Cream pressed a button on her key chain and the seat belts retracted back into the seats like average, everyday seatbelts. For once he wished they were still holding him safely into the seat of the car. Shadow swallowed hard at the thought of getting separated from Cream in that gigantic store. Lots of strangers were walking in and out of the doors. But nothing could have prepared Shadow for what he saw when he stepped out of the car door.

The doors were moving by themselves!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Phantom42 on October 22, 2006, 3:39:35 AM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42O.O the horror!! THE DOORS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH THE DOORS!!!! *begins to break down and cry* THEY OPEN BY THEMSELFS!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! THE DOORS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!.....
...............yeah anyway, great story! can't wait for the next chapter. you are gunna make the next chyapter aren't you.... *stares at you*..yeah course you are. *favs*

Mattkur on October 21, 2006, 7:03:59 AM

Mattkur on
Mattkurlol

usagi12 on October 21, 2006, 5:24:03 AM

usagi12 on
usagi12DUN DUN DUNNNNN! lol