Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Episode 1

My first fanfiction tells the amazing stories of Caitlin Ketchum and her rather interesting life. Aw, I stink at summaries! I'll just tell you, it's a lot better than it sounds!

Chapter 1 - Episode 1

Chapter 1 - Episode 1


My first fan fic, so please be nice!

Author's Note: Unless it's the day that pigs fly, I don't own Pokemon!



Episode 1: Welcome to my Life

Hello world and all who inhabit it. I am Caitlin Ketchum, daughter of world famous Pokemon Masters Ash and Misty Ketchum. My dad works at the lab on Cinnabar Island, while my mom stays home and takes care of the house. You may see me as a normal pre-teen, but I have a big secret. It all started when I was around 9 years old...

/Flashback, 2 years ago/

It was "Bring Your Kid to the Lab Day" at the Cinnabar Island Lab. Since Erica and TJ, my older siblings, seemed a little old for the experience, dad dragged me to the lab with him. I was so fascinated by all the technology, and my curiosity got the best of my when I photocopied my butt in the copy room. But, the real action came up in the experiment lab. Dad had to go run an errand and accidently left me unnattended. That's when I pulled out some test tubes that contained the DNA of my four favorite Pokemon, Umbreon, Kecleon, Exploud, and Flygon. Then, I stepped into one of the experimental pods and dropped my test tubes. I pressed a big, shiny red button to see what would happen. I couldn't believe my eyes about 5 seconds later. I was an Umbreon! But not just any Umbreon, I had the wings of a Flygon, the blowholes of an Exploud, and the tail (and tongue) of a Kecleon! Then, that's when the head scientist, Mr. Bishie, stepped in to see what was going on. He saw me change back into a regular human, and he was completely baffled! I tried to hide underneath a table, but that's when he said in his loud, booming voice, "Not so fast!" He was actually impressed with my little blunder! He told me I wasn't the only one who had accidentally obtained super powers. There were actually thousands of other scientists who made the same mistake in past years. Now, anyone who had super powers can put the entire world in danger. He told me it was now my job to protect the world. As wierd as it was, I had to accept my new responsibilty.

/End Flashback/

So far, I haven't spotted any mutants, and I've had these powers for almost 2 years! The only people who knew my secret were my friends Vicky, Ian, and Allessandra. But enough of that stuff, now for a day in the life of Umbreon Gal.

It starts out with my alarm clock radio starting to play Rush by Aly & AJ at around 6:30 am. And yes, that is my favorite song. I go downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, then I got dressed, combed my long orange hair, brushed my teeth, and I'm out the door. When I got to school, I said hi to Vicky and lined up with my class in the schoolyard. Then, we went inside and got ready for our long, boring morning classes. Once the recess bell rings at long last, Albert, the school bully tries to block my way to my locker. I just pretend he doesn't exist. When I get outside, I run over to my friends for our daily chit-chat. Then we have lunch and get ready for our last two boring afternoon classes.

My school day sounded boring right? Well, once the dismissal bell rings, the unexpected happens. I'm on the computer chatting with my friends on the Marills World Forums, and the moment I've been awaiting for 2 entire years acutally arrives! Mr. Bishie calls me on my cell phone. He tells me that a mutant freak is harassing a poor, defensless nerd in the darkest alley in Pallet Town! I turn into my mutant Pokemon self and fly over to the alley. This mutant was probably the ugliest thing I have ever seen, like a miniature version of Ganondorf! "Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own IQ?" I said to the seemingly stupid mutant. "Yeah, what'ya gonna do about that? I am Dorf Jr, the toughest mutant you'll ever meet!" The mutant said as he shot red laser beams out of his eyes. I pulled a trusty can of Dr. Pepper out of my utility belt, chugged it down, and let out one of my super loud, super stinky, Exploud burps. I used my Kecleon tongue to fling Dorf Jr. to the other side of town. I was feeling unusually nosy that day, so I turned myself invisible and followed the mutant as he flew to the other side of town. I couldn't beleive it! The mutant turned into his secret identity, Albert! Yes, the school bully at Pallet Town Private is a mutant! This will definitly make my life more interesting!

The End



There you have it folks! My first story, and don't forget to review!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amaya_the_hedgehog on June 25, 2006, 8:34:22 AM

Amaya_the_hedgehog on
Amaya_the_hedgehog*deep breath*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yula on March 15, 2006, 10:20:50 AM

Yula on
YulaI LOVE IT VERY GOOD