Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The New Kid

My first fanfiction tells the amazing stories of Caitlin Ketchum and her rather interesting life. Aw, I stink at summaries! I'll just tell you, it's a lot better than it sounds!

Chapter 2 - The New Kid

Chapter 2 - The New Kid






It's been a while but here's eppy 2!






Episode 2: The New Kid






It all started in the morning while I was at my locker getting ready for my morning classes. Vicky and I were having our usual chit-chat. "Vicky, did you see last night's episode of Phil of the Future?" I asked. "Yeah, I can't believe Keely is wearing a wedding ring in the future!" Vicky said. That's when the new kid came up to us. "Ah, here it is! Locker 123!" she said. "The locker hall at this school is like a maze isn't it?" I said. "Yeah. And, when you don't know anyone, it's hard making friends when you're the new kid." she said. "Well, consider us your first two friends. I'm Caitlin, and this is Vicky." I said. "I'm Sarah. What class do you have first?" Sarah asked me. "Math with Mrs. Lee." I said. "Wow! What a coincidence!" I said. That's when Ian came up to us. "Hi guys! You must be the new kid." he said to Sarah. "Oh, and Sarah, this is our other friend Ian. Ian, this is Sarah." I said. "Hi!" Sarah said. That's when the first period bell rang. Sarah followed me through the seemingly endless maze that was the school hallway to Mrs. Lee's classroom. This may sound wierd, but Sarah and I have the exact same schedules! At recess, Sarah played with me, Vicky, and Ian, and we all share a lot of interests! Sarah and I both love Pokemon, Avril Lavigne, and Spongebob Squarepants, and we quickly became best friends. After school, I let Sarah join the Marills World Forums and she made a lot of new friends there!






The next day after school, Mr. Bishie called me on my cell phone, and you know what that means! This time, it was Dorf Jr. and a Raichu/Mew type thing having a big fight. I turned into my mutant Pokemon self and flew to the scene of the fight. When I arrived, the Raichu/Mew thing, which called herself Raimew, hit Dorf Jr. with a mighty Thunderbolt. "Sorry to interrupt." I said as I gave Dorf Jr. a taste of my Tackle attack, while Raimew Thunderbolted him away. "Now to get rid of you!" I said to Raimew. "No! I still have my life to live!" Raimew said, and she sounded exactly like Sarah! "Sarah, is that you?" I asked. Raimew turned into a human being, and I was right! It was Sarah! "How did you know it was me?" she asked. I turned into myself. "Caitlin, you're Umbreon Gal?" Sarah asked astonished. "Okay, if you don't blab about me, I won't blab about you!" I said. "Blab? Why would I blab about my best friend? We can be a team and fight mutant freaks together!" Sarah said. "Sounds good to me!" I said. We both walked home together without a care.






The End













Episode 3 is coming soon, so stay tuned!





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment