Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Attack of the Red Hot Chili Pepper

My first fanfiction tells the amazing stories of Caitlin Ketchum and her rather interesting life. Aw, I stink at summaries! I'll just tell you, it's a lot better than it sounds!

Chapter 3 - The Attack of the Red Hot Chili Pepper

Chapter 3 - The Attack of the Red Hot Chili Pepper
Episode 3: Attack of the Red Hot Chili Pepper!

P.S. Amaya the Hedgehog, Red Hot Chili Pepper Man is not your character request! Your character will appear in episode four!

(Caitlin's POV)
Ah yes! 6:30 am! My alarm clock radio starts blaring as I open my crusty morning eyes. I look at my Aly & AJ calendar to see what day it was. February 16. Then, I noticed what was written in the box, "Book Report Due Today!" You know what? I forgot to do it! I was going to be so busted, or am I? I crawled back into bed in a classic fetal position before my mom came in a few minutes later. I did my fake cough and said in a low-pitched, moany voice, "Mom, I don't feel so good. Can you take my temperature?" "Okay, I'll get the thermometer." Mom said. When she gave me the thermometer, she left the room and told me to call when it beeps. I pulled out my trusty flashlight, turned it on, and held the thermometer there until it beeped. Ooh, 105 degrees. You're staying in bed today. I'm going to have to call you in sick." Mom said. By the time mom left for work, I pulled out my Game Boy and started playing my Lion King 1 1/2 game.
/Meanwhile at school.../
(Vicky's POV)
Ian and I were sitting in our science class, having quite possibly the worst day ever. The class was being on their worst behavior ever! Lelani was chewing gum in class and they were being louder than ever. Mrs. Lee's face started turning bright red as she assigned the class backbreaking amounts of homework. By then, Adrian started mumbling things and I don't want to tell you what he was mumbling! I wish Caitlin wasn't sick!
/After school.../
(Caitlin's POV)
I was chatting with Vicky on the Marills World Forums about the horrible day she had:
Espeon ash lover (Vicky): My class was being on their worst ever behavior and all the teachers were above the maximum red hot chili pepper level! At one point, Mrs. Lee was so mad that she was breathing fire!
Umbreon Freak (Me): Wow that sounds bad.
Espeon ash lover: We got so much extra homework too! I'm going to be up all night with all this dumb homework!
Umbreon Freak: Well, you know our teachers. They can be real pains sometimes.
Espeon ash lover: Sometimes, how about all the time?
Then, I got a call from Mr. Bishie about a certain mutant that calls itself "Red Hot Chili Pepper Man".
Umbreon Freak: Vicky, I got to go. I got to go kick some mutant butt.
I called Sarah on my cell phone. "Sarah, meet me in front of my house pronto! It's butt-kicking time!" I said. "I'm on it!" Sarah said as she hung up.
(Sarah's POV)
As I arrived in front of Caitlin's house, she was sitting around waiting for me in her mutant Pokemon form. I turned into my mutant Pokemon form, but then the mutant stepped right in front of us! "I am Red Hot Chili Pepper Man, or you can just call me Mr. Chili Pepper!" the mutant said. "You have got to be kidding me!" I said as I fired a Thunderbolt attack at it. The mutant breathed fire, which resulted in a catastrophic explosion. Caitlin followed up with a Faint Attack, but it didn't seem to work. "Wait! Water puts out fire! Caitlin, do you have any Dr. Pepper on you?" I asked. "I always do!" Caitlin said as she pulled out a can of Dr. Pepper. I shook it up and sprayed Mr. Chili Pepper with it. Caitlin finished it off by flinging Mr. Chili Pepper to the other side of town, as she always does.
(Caitlin's POV)
As I returned to the comfort and safety of my home computer, I continued to IM Vicky about the weird mutant I just fought.
Umbreon Freak: I'm back, and I think the mutant I just fought took over your teachers and turned them into super angry red-hot chili peppers!
Espeon ash lover: How weird!
(End of Episode 3)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment