Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Kid

Oneshot-This is something pointless about my shy IV OC, April, and her first day of Skool and Dib. (Or some of it).

Chapter 1 - New Kid

Chapter 1 - New Kid
New Kid~

She sure was new alright. Her face was completely buried in a large blue book, hiding her face from view.

....

She must not like herself.

"Class," Mrs. Bitters hissed, "This is April."

"...." April was silent. She smiled weakly and put the book down, revealing a rather worried look on her face.

Straight, if a little frizzy, brown hair.
A simple blue shirt.
With an Alien on it. Cool.
Blue pants to match.

Zim stared at her, confused slightly. Is THAT supposed to be an alien?

Dib was slightly less confused. Happy. Dib felt happy. She liked aliens! Yeah! Another believer!

"Um...h-hi..." her voice was hard to hear and shaky, almost scared.

"April, take a seat next to Dib." Mrs. Bitters instructed.

"Ooooh, tough-break, new girl," Zita said. The class erupted in laughter.

But April didn't.

"Um...o-okay..." she made her way to Dib, and only then did he notice that the book was on the Paranormal. He grinned, 'EEEEE'-ing on the inside.

"Hi, I'm Dib," he whispered to her. ...Did she just jump? he shrugged it off.

"I...I'm April..." she smiled.

"So, you like aliens, huh? So do I. There really more of a hooby...Or a way of life..." Dib stopped, then glanced at Zim, "See HIM?"

April nodded and turned her attention to Zim, then back to Dib. "W-what about him...?"

"HE's an ALIEN!"

"Really? That's s-so cool!"

"No, he wants to rule the planet!"

"Aw man..."

"Yeah," Dib said.

And then it hit Dib, like...Gaz. Or a book. Or other stuff that had hit him before.

She wasn't calling him crazy, or pointing or laughing, or calling him a freak or other things. She was nodding and smiling and agreeing with him.

Dib had a friend.

He sat there for a moment.

"Um...H-hey, Dib?"

"Yeah, April?"

"...You think maybe we should get to the cafeteria now? E-everyone else is gone already..."

-End




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment