Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sweet and Sour Chicken of DOOM!

You know, everyone thinks sweet and sour chicken is so innocent...but they're wrong. Wrong I tell you!! O.o;; Heh...anyway, based on a true story. Names were changed to protect the stupid (meaning yours truly).

Chapter 1 - Sweet and Sour Chicken of DOOM!

Chapter 1 - Sweet and Sour Chicken of DOOM!
It was just your average trip to the mall. Or...was it? That's what three unsuspecting teens thought while playing an innocent game of Dance Dance Revolution at the Steamtown Mall. They were showing off their "mad skills" to their fellow DDR addicts when suddenly a crisis emerged.

"Oh no!" cried the one teen, who shall be known from here on out as Bizzle. "I lost my Good Charlotte poster!"

"Maybe it's back at the food court from when we were eating," replied her friend, who shall be called Shizzle.

Bizzle turned to her boyfriend, whom we will call Fizzle, and, seeing how he was entranced by all the colorful arrows, decided to leave him there and make the trek back to the tables without him.

Unbeknownst to our heroes, the nefarious villian, Sweet and Sour Chicken, was lurking in the shadows, stalking them.

"Woo! There's the poster!" exclaimed Shizzle.

"Oh thank God! Hey, while we're over here, why don't we go get some candy?"

"Ok!"

And so, the two headed towards the candy stand and bought a pair of candy necklaces. Happy with their recent purchase, Bizzle and Shizzle merrily made their way back to the arcade to make sure that Fizzle didn't fall off the pad...again.

That's when Sweet and Sour Chicken decided to strike. He lunged from his hiding place in the shadows and clutched onto Shizzle's leg. Shizzle began kicking with all her might to try and loosen the fiend's grip, but to no avail. She lost her balance and began to fall forward, but regained it right before her face had an unwanted meeting with the white and black tile below her. Bizzle, risking the safety of her poster, began to beat the foe senselessly with it until Sweet and Sour Chicken unlashed himself from Shizzle's jeans and ran back to his lair.

With Sweet and Sour Chicken defeated, our two heroes rushed back to the arcade to recount their tale to Fizzle, who was still playing DDR when they returned. When told the tale, the only response he had was, "Huh? You were gone?"

~The End~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VampireAurelia on June 21, 2004, 1:25:02 PM

VampireAurelia on
VampireAureliaThank you very much ^.^

Lara_Fox on June 21, 2004, 11:43:01 AM

Lara_Fox on
Lara_Foxahh! so cute! +faves

VampireAurelia on April 3, 2004, 4:26:52 AM

VampireAurelia on
VampireAurelialol thank you...the best part is, it actually happened (to some extent) XD

Maylia_Intusha on March 28, 2004, 9:28:16 AM

Maylia_Intusha on
Maylia_Intushao.o This is very disturbing...But funny as hell! LMAO!