Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mouse Traps

An attempt to write in the style of Stephen King...attempt being the key word. This is just too gross, even for me...What am I talking about? You'll have to read to find out...not for the faint of stomache...

Chapter 1 - Mouse Traps

Chapter 1 - Mouse Traps
The eerie creaking of the basement door only added to the fear that the man had inside him during the violent thunderstorm. He didn’t want to go into that dark basement, but he had to. He had to fix the circuit breaker and restore power to his home.

He switched on his flashlight, which really didn’t give odd that much light, and began to descend the stairs. He placed his hand on the wall and used it as a guide so that he would not trip and kill himself.

He safely made his way to the breaker and began to play around with the different circuits (he wasn’t very good with electrical matters). He flicked a near-by switch on and off, getting no results. He went back to playing with the circuits.

A faint scratching noise from behind a small cabinet distracted him. This man was curious by nature, and, of course, had to decipher the source. He pushed the cabinet out of the way and was surprised to discover a large hole in the wall. He shone his light on it and noticed that it looked like it had been chewed out. He stuck his head in the hole to get a better look.

Suddenly, a huge torrent of oversized rats came gushing out of the hole, trampling the man. As he screamed, one of the thousands of disease-infected rats scurrying about jumped into his mouth. The rat’s body and whiskers began to twitch inside his throat. It’s hind legs that were hanging out of the man’s mouth were kicking wildly, sporadically scratching his chin with its filthy claws.

The man tried frantically to dislodge the trapped animal, but to no avail. He passed out and eventually chocked to death.

The End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dynamite_spoony on February 1, 2006, 11:59:23 AM

dynamite_spoony on
dynamite_spoonyWow...O_O That's pretty gruesome! But well-written! Can't really say I'm very grossed out though, coming from a person with several pet rats...but in his mouth? Yeah, that is pretty nasty...

Good work!

AkiraOokami on April 8, 2004, 10:36:08 AM

AkiraOokami on
AkiraOokamiYay death!! It reminds me of this movie I once saw, its about this old guy who hired some guy to kill his cat because it was evil, but the cat jumped inside his mouth, crawed into this throat and he died.