Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Making up for lost Time

It's been 10 years since Kaede last saw Samanosuke. Now that they've been reunited, neither of them wishes to waste any more time about their feelings for each other. Takes place after Onimusha: Blade Warriors in story-mode.

Chapter 1 - Making up for lost Time

Chapter 1 - Making up for lost Time
1571
12:00 Midnight

After 10 years of Kaede’s constant search for Samanosuke and locating him, both had returned to assist Samanosuke’s uncle, Akechi Mitsuhide, but they did so in absolute secrecy. In the next few days they would be tracking down remaining Genma. When they heard what happen 11 or 12 months ago with Jubei Yagyu, they knew that it would only be a matter of time before Nobunaga came back.

Kaede and Samanosuke had arrived in a small house that was provided by Mitsuhide, it was just big enough for two. Samanosuke began looking over a map of the area to where remaining Genma could possible be. “Jubei wasn’t powerful enough to defeat Nobunaga for good.” Stated Samanosuke, “During my time away, I’ve been able to have a better understanding of the Oni Gauntlet…” he held up his right arm, the orb like eye of the gauntlet glowed, “its powers and abilities.” Samanosuke tightly clinched his right fist, “But I must ready myself even further for future battles.” Kaede was standing just a few feet away, she was listening to what he was saying but her mind was on something else. She was remembering the words that Samanosuke had said to her just a few hours ago. “Kaede... it is you that givens me the strength to fight. It has always been so and always will.”

“Did you mean what you said Samanosuke?” “Did I mean what?” Asked Samanosuke as he turned around to face her. “When you told that me that… it’s been I that has given you the strength to fight and always has been so… did you really mean that?” Without saying a word, Samanosuke walked towards Kaede and put both his hands on her face and gently stroked both her cheeks. “Of course I did.” Samanosuke then remembered the discussion he and Keijiro had.

Flashback

As Samanosuke and Keijiro were walking through the Great Yamato Bamboo Forest talking about why he left, Keijiro then said, “Samanosuke, about Kaede.” He turned around, “Hmm?” “It’s nothing…” Keijiro almost hesitated, but continued, “just wondering what you thought of Kaede is all.” Samanosuke answered, "She is a trusted friend…” But Samanosuke shook his head, he knew Kaede was more than that, ”No… she is much more than just a friend… I would trust her with my life." Keijiro nodded his head, "So she is very special to you."

End of Flashback

Keijiro was right, she was special to him, and he must have known that Kaede had feelings for him. Keijiro had told him that he didn’t understand women, which was true, but that was becoming a thing of the past, at least with Kaede. “You are very special to me.” Kaede’s eyes lit up, “What?” “Kaede… you are very special to me… I have come to love you very much.” Tears of joy started to form in Kaede’s eyes; she smiled and put both her hands on his. Kaede had been waiting so long for him to say those words.

She had known him for 4 years and during that time Kaede’s feelings for Samanosuke had grown. 14 years ago she was sent by her Iga Ninja clan to assassinate him, but she chose not too. She had watched Samanosuke’s actions from the shadows and by doing so, she could see that he was a very good man and dedicated Samurai warrior and not the heartless corrupted Samurai that her clan made him out to be. She could not find one good reason or anything to justify in killing Samanosuke Akechi. She presented herself to him and explained why she could not carry out her orders. She expected him to tell her to leave or that she should be imprisoned and even be executed. But she didn’t expect to be asked to become his partner. When Kaede asked why, Samanosuke explained to her that he needed someone like her. She had questioned her orders and the fact she had done such a thing, Samanosuke could tell that they were very much alike and he may never met someone like her ever again.

Several members of her Iga clan tired to kill her for not completing her mission. To them Kaede was a traitor, but Samanosuke easily killed them. It was something she was forever grateful for, as Kaede put it, she became more than just his partner; she became Samanosuke’s shadow. Soon after it seemed that the Iga clan called off their attacks. But since then there have been a few assassination attempts on Samanosuke and Kaede by unknown individuals, although there was nothing on them to identify them as the Iga. But they couldn’t help but wonder if the Iga had hired lone assassins.

Samanosuke moved closer to Kaede and pressed his lips against hers. Both wrapped there arms around each other and deepened the kiss. To Samanosuke, Kaede’s pouty pink lips felt and tasted wonderful. To Kaede, she was in heaven, she had fallen deeply in love with Samanosuke, but for the past few years it seemed to her that Samanosuke only saw her as his partner, a trusted friend and nothing more. To know that he loved her as well was something she couldn’t begin to descript. Kaede had never been with a man before and Samanosuke had never been with a woman, this was something new to them but it was quickly becoming very enjoyable.

“Don’t stop!” Kaede nearly shouted as Samanosuke pulled away, but he reassured her, “I don’t plan to… but just give me some time to catch my breath.” Kaede smiled, “Of course.” But she only gave him 5 seconds before she deeply kissed him and both tighten their arms around each other. After almost 2 minutes both pulled away breathing heavily, Kaede took off Samanosuke’s sword and started to untie his chest plate armor, Samanosuke did the same as he took off Kaede’s long knife and started to undo her Obi belt. Kaede then whispered into Samanosuke’s right ear, “Lets continue this in the bedroom.” Nodding his head but he wanted to make sure that this is what she wanted. “Are you sure you want this?” “Yes, I’ve wanted this… I want you. I thought I lost you 10 years ago… I don’t want to waste anymore time if something like that happens again to you or I.” With both of her hands on Samanosuke’s kimono collar, Kaede pulled him into the next room. They both walked to the bedroom and slid the door shut behind them.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment