Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Reunited

It's been 10 years since Kaede last saw Samanosuke. Now that they've been reunited, neither of them wishes to waste any more time about their feelings for each other. Takes place after Onimusha: Blade Warriors in story-mode.

Chapter 3 - Reunited

Chapter 3 - Reunited
1561

After Samanosuke defeated Fortinbras and saw Nobunaga looking down at him, the cave started to clasp all around them. Samanosuke’s Oni powers were completely drained, he had no choice but to retreat. After managing to escape the demon realm he found his way out on a small mountaintop, he took one last look at Inabayama Castle and disappeared and went into the mist-filled valley in the Omi Mountains, a place for those who seek wisdom. Samanosuke remembered what had happen when the demon king held him in his hand and tried to kill him, but after that he could remember nothing else. He had no memory when he became an Onimusha. It was then that Samanosuke feared that if he didn’t find a way to control such power, to be aware when he become an Onimusha again, he could possibly harm the people he loved, mainly Kaede. He didn’t want to leave but he couldn’t take that chance.

For months Samanosuke had been hoping that the Oni gods would contact and speak to him again, to tell him what he should do, what he shouldn’t do, what other powers the Gauntlet possesses and so on. But there was nothing, Samanosuke had no visions or dreams or signs of any kind from them. He wasn’t told that the Gauntlet would turn him into an Onimusha and he didn’t wish to go though something like that again, but after almost a year of nothing from the gods, he knew he was on his own. Samanosuke spent the next several years teaching him self how to use the Gauntlet.

He also reread the books, documents, journals and notes that he found when he was in Inabayama Castle. The journals of Saimyou, the letter that Sougen wrote about the Oni Gauntlet, the instructions of what to do against the demons and Guildernstern’s comments in which it explains that the Genma have made contract with other human war leaders in the past with such people like Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan. But there was only so much information and there was no written date to when any of it took place.

Over the next 3 years, Samanosuke went undercover in a black kimono, a dark gray cloak to hide his Gauntlet and wore a Ronin-Gasa rice hat to hide his appearance. Samanosuke went to all the libraries across Japan since he had traveled all around the country. He did find some information, but he only found bites and pieces about it and it only left him with more questions than answers. He had even thought of going to China to find answers, if any were even there, but decided not to. Samanosuke wasn't use to this, Kaede was the Ninja, she was the one who could find and gather information.

While Mitsuhide had employed Kaede as his agent after Samanosuke disappeared, he allowed her to search for his nephew's whereabouts, and while she did she was able to gather information on the Oni and Genma as well, but Kaede knew that having that info would mean nothing until she found him. During the remaining 7 years before they were reunited, Samanosuke continued to train himself in the Martial Arts and he kept his ears open to anything about demons being sighted, he knew that Nobunaga and Guildenstern were still out there.

In the early year of 1571 when Jubei Yagyu and his teammates where fighting Nobunaga, Samanosuke did so as well. Although he was miles away during that time, there were several Genma that accidentally found him, and of course, they tried to kill him. Although he easily killed them, it made the Genma aware that he was still alive and where he was, and Guildenstern knew that the Genma could not prevail until Samanosuke was dealt with.

Jubei’s defeat over Nobunaga had only been temporarily, Oda himself said that he would return. It was going to take Samanosuke’s Oni Gauntlet to take Nobunaga’s soul to stop him from coming back again, and that was when Guildenstern knew that the Genma needed such a weapon. Although he had Marcellus, the legendary Oni warrior monk known as Murokoto from the Oni Wars over 100 years ago that he had resurrected. Guildenstern even talked about it to Marcellus in the Ice Cave that lead to another dimension, although he was talking to himself since Marcellus couldn’t speck or even have an opinion about anything. As Guildenstern paced back and forth he angrily shouted and pointed at Marcellus, “If it weren’t for you and that cursed Sougen, this world would all be ours by now, and not only that! The moment we emerge above ground, that Samanosuke Oni-hand is bound to interfere.” Guildenstern looked back at his creation. “Well, at least we have an interesting specimen like yourself in our possession.”

But he knew that it was a Gauntlet from a deceased Oni warrior and that Samanosuke had already beaten Marcellus more than once. But then an evil smile formed on his face, Guildenstern had a brainwave, “If we had a Gauntlet of our own, what powerful magic we could conjure, Hehehe! Hahahaha!”

What happen next is purely conjecture, it's unknown if Guildenstern got his wish but it's said that a former Oni warrior gave them one. Whether or not it was the warrior known as Gargant is speculation at best, but it's said that when new Onimusha warriors are chosen, even if their precursors are still alive, they are sometimes deemed as no longer needed. Their powers, abilities and weapons can be taken away from them and given to the new Onimusha. This could have been one of the main reasons why Gargant joined the Genma, having such weapons and powers could have corrupted him. But it's unknown when this took place or if any of it is even true. Nothing has been shown at this point in time to prove that Guildenstern even used the reminding powers of an Oni Gauntlet or if he created one or anything to make them and his experiments more powerful.

1571
A few weeks ago

It took Samanosuke several months to track where the Genma were attacking. He manage to locate some of the same locations where Jubei and the others had fought them, but of course by the time Samanosuke reached those areas, most of the demons had already been killed off. He searched through the region for months, he knew the Genma were still there. He once again found himself in the Omi Mountains.

After finding and killing a few of them, someone came up behind him, “Wait!” Samanosuke stopped dead in his tracks. Even after 10 years he still remembered that voice. That voice that could be so gently and so strong, he could never forget that the way that female Ninja could speak, “Now there’s a voice I haven’t heard in a long time.” The woman behind him realized who this was; she found him, 10 years of her constant search for him she finally found him. But she feared of being disappointed that this was not him, she wanted to make absolutely sure, as she spoke his name, she tried to speak clearly but she was quickly becoming overwhelmed with emotion, “Sam…an…osuke?” He slowly turned around to face her, the tone in her voice as she said his name spoke volumes to him. “Kaede... have you been searching for me all this time?” Overcome with joy she was barely able to answer, “Yes, of course… I am… your shadow.” Samanosuke wasn’t a man who cried easily, but the way Kaede spoke with such passion from the heart, it almost brought him to tiers, “Kaede… forgive me.” “Samanosuke!!” The two ran towards each other and embraced.

Tiers ran down from Kaede’s eyes. She had dreamed about this moment countless times, but she was always heartbroken to find out that it was only just a hallucination. At that moment Kaede tempted to smother Samanosuke’s face with kisses.

During there time working together again, they ran into Jubei and some of his teammates. Kaede had met Magoichi and Kotaro, but it was with Fuma that the two had mange to arrange a meeting between Samanosuke and Jubei. The two Oni warriors joined and formed an alliance, however it was a very short association of just the two of them and that only lasted for a few days. While they were successful in defeating many Genma, Jubei had come to realize that Samanosuke was far stronger and more powerful than he was; he knew that his help would do little. Another reason was that the Yagyu clan supported Lord Tokugawa Ieyasu, and he supported Nobunaga. If Jubei continued fighting Oda, he could put the whole Yagyu clan at risk. Samanosuke and Kaede were able to because they were unknown to most people and they were not truly apart of Akechi Mitsuhide's forces. Jubei’s only choice would be to go into hiding.

The two bowed and shook hands before they departed. Samanosuke was sorry to see him go, but as for Jubei’s teammates, he had mixed feelings about them. They were good warriors but unlike Kaede, they were unpredictable, too unstable and unreliable. From what he heard and saw they ended up attacking each other, there problems got in the way of there missions and they needed to be bribed in order to do anything, which Samanosuke and Kaede couldn’t tolerate from them. The mere thought of not helping those in need until you received money or some type of object, neither wanted anything to do with such people. Because the two felt that way, the rest of Jubei’s teammates went their separate ways. Oyu could no longer be involved and the rest of them would not help the Oni Gauntlet Samurai and the Iga Ninja without some type of payment.

Also, both couldn’t figure out as to how Jubei and Oyu feel in love when they only knew each other for a few hours. Yet they acted as if they did know each other for years. It seems as if they weren’t able to tell the difference between real love that comes from two people knowing each other for a long period of time and just something based on sexual attractiveness. Though they never and would by no means ever question them about it.

1571
12:10 Midnight

As Samanosuke laid Kaede down on the bed he started to slowly slide his hands up her body, his fingers slowly and gently slid up her legs, thighs, @$$ and waist. Her smooth skin felt incredibly to him. Both took off each other’s clothes and tossed them on the floor, although Samanosuke’s Oni Gauntlet on his right arm had to remind on, it couldn’t be taken off, but neither seemed to notice that the Gauntlet’s eye like orb started to very lightly glow white light. Samanosuke put his arms behind Kaede’s back and raised her up and he deeply kissed her. Kaede pulled away and softly said, “I love you.” Samanosuke leaned his forehead against hers, “I love you too.” He stared into her eyes. “Promise me something Samanosuke,” “What is it?” “Promise me you’ll never leave me again… ever!” He leaned back, “I promise I will never depart from you again.” “You swear?” Samanosuke’s voice became deep and serious, “A Samurai always keeps his word. He never breaks it.”

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down onto the bed. As Samanosuke pressed his body against Kaede’s, she moaned as he deeply kissed her once again. His hands were sliding up and down her perfectly toned body and she dug her fingers into his back. He gently pinched her right breast and began to leave wet kisses on both sides of her neck. His hands moved down to her thighs and slowly and gently began to rub them. A deep pleasured hum escaped from her. For Kaede this was a dream come true, she had always wanted Samanosuke to be her first, she never wanted any other person to touch her, and only Samanosuke had her permission. She had also wanted to marry him, even if they had to do so in secret, to become his wife and be the mother of his children. But she knew that they didn’t have time for such things. For the moment, they had each other, and that’s all she needed.

Samanosuke moved to her breasts and started to kiss and suckle on her left nipple; with his right index finger he gently rubbed and slightly entered her. Kaede began to scream in ecstasy.

To be continued

Author’s comments: “Writing a Samanosuke/Kaede fan fiction story… I wanted to be true to the game’s storyline as much as possible and at the same time trying to write a love story between them. In a scene with Kaede in Onimusha Warlords, it was stated that the two have a history of working together for 4 years before the events in Oni 1 happen. I have it that Kaede was the first one to have feelings for Samanosuke because that’s the way she acted in Onimusha Blade Warriors. The lines that are in Italic are actually word-for-word lines and dialog from Blade Warriors. Places like “the mist-filled valley in the Omi Mountains, a place for those who seek wisdom” are Italic because they are actual locations from the game.

I love this couple and one of the many reasons why is because it’s not based on knowing each other for only a few minutes or hours or based on only one or both being attractive to each other, which is one of the many reasons why I hated Oni 2. I’m sure Samanosuke and Kaede find each other good-looking but it’s not the main reason or any of the reasons for them wanting to be with each other, which is something I see way too much in other fan fiction stories on almost every couple. I wish this couple had a fan base… but from what I’ve seen for the past 6 or 7 years, they don’t have one at all. I would have to say that I'm the only real Samanosuke/Kaede fan there is that has actually drawn fan art and is writing a story of them being a couple.

Whenever I see an Onimusha fan fiction story that involves Samanosuke… Kaede is never included in it because these people still think that she died and never found him, but that ending for her was reverted and that was stated in an interview in 2004. Others are just retarded comedy crap or just slash shoot.

This is pretty much my first attempt to write a love story and I know that this chapter will differently need a lot editing and rewriting. I looked and looked for a Samanosuke/Kaede fan fiction story and fan art all over the web and I just couldn’t find any. So I pretty much said, “frack it!” I’ll draw Samanosuke/Kaede pictures and write a S/K story. This won’t be the last Samanosuke/Kaede story I write. There are those 4 years before Onimusha: Warlords happen and those 11 years before Onimusha 3: Demon Siege took place.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment