Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Pheniox remembers a hidden life, he wishes to relive.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1


Pheniox's Cry



“Of all things that had to happen it was that, a lost child, then losing my wife, life is much better now, well `cept for my son's hatred of me” he sighs sadly looking at the cemetery which he had just entered. He looks at all the morning people towards their someone they lost coffin as it sinks into the grave. He remembers how it feels, so lonely though many are there, so sad, so confused and wishing they could of saved them, from that fate in which they suffered. He looks upon a site that has been seen so many times before.

“Angel, Luke, I've returned” he sighs and goes up towards their graves, looking that the dead roses he left before wishing that he never had to do that, give his first love and child roses on their graves, he wanted them alive and healthy, weather they loved him or not. He remembers the day he was told he was loved by someone, their first kiss, their first frack, that one day he found out about their child, the day they were wed, their sons birth and the day his family died.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment