Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First kiss

Pheniox remembers a hidden life, he wishes to relive.

Chapter 2 - First kiss

Chapter 2 - First kiss


"To go back and think, I really remember how we first met, I was in a park hanging with some aquaintences and having a blast as she walked up" he thinks then and remembers clearly.

She had white hair that seemed silver in the right light, she had crystal blue eyes, as if she had no sight at all though she did, fairly skinny, enough to show she cared about her health. Her name was Clara, but most called her Cleo due to her beauty.

Clara walked up to him and asks quitely and shyly "Can I ask you something" she grabbed his hand and took him a few yards away from the others "Your Phen right" she looked up at him since she was shorter then he.

"Yes why Clara" he looks at her face as she turns to a bright pink.

" Pheniox, I love you" she turns away quickly hoping he wouldn't act like that was something wrong.

" Clara" he looks at her and tightens the grip on her hand.

She turns back and looks at him as he kisses her for the first time knowing and hoping that they were destined for each other.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment