Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Escaping the Madness

Angel, the young adopted daughter of Tallest Purple, finds out what her father's plans for her are and runs away with her brother and her best friend. When they land, they meet a certain Irken we've all come to know and love.

Chapter 3 - Escaping the Madness

Chapter 3 - Escaping the Madness
*1 week later. Angel is now settled in her old home with her new family, and has become best friends with Sunny and Blue*

Angel: ya know, its great to be home after all of these years.

Sunny: That's great! Hey, ya want ta go listen to music and look at the pics of the cute Invaders!

Angel: Whatever, I AM kinda bored.

Sunny: Ok, follow me!

They are now in Sunny's room listening to Eminem's "My Band" and looking at pics of random Invaders

Sunny: These chicks don't even know the name of my band... A-HA! Here they are! Pics of the cute Invaders-to-be in this book from Devistasia!

Angel: Let me see that!

They have looked at all the Invaders from a-z, Sunny thinks most of them are cute, but Angel sees no intrest in them

Sunny: Well, here's the last name and pic in the book... ZIM Status: Class A Invader, he's the guy that blew up half of the planet a while back.

Angel: No intrest.

Sunny: Man! You like none of the Invaders!?

Angel: Nope!

Sunny: O well, lets go downstairs and torture Blue!

Angel: Whatever

Sunny: Is ALL you say is "Whatever"!?

Angel: Wouldn't YOU like ta know!

They are passing the tallest meeting room when Angel hears them talking about her...

Sunny: WHAT ARE THEY SAYIN'!?

Angel: SHHHH!!! I'm tryin' ta hear!

Purple: Ok, so this is how it will go! After we die, Sunny, Blue, and Angel will rule after us, and...

Red: If they mess up, they will be overthrown by one of their children and probably be the shortest child.

Oracle: Beware my tallest, I see devistation in your future! You might not have your offspring to rule after you!

Purple: Does that mean they'll die!?

Oracle: Wouldn't YOU like ta know!?

Purple: Ya know, you're kinda snappy for an oracle

Oracle than disappers and the tallest leave through another door

Angel: no...

Sunny: WOW! We're gonna be the next Tallest! (does a little dance)

Angel: But...It doesn't FEEL right to me!

Angel then runs to her old room and starts to pack when Sunny and Blue enter

Sunny: ANGEL!! Are you CRAZY!?

Blue: Yea! You can't just...RUN AWAY! Can you?

Angel: Yes I can! From the minute I was able to think, I knew that the Tallest life wasn't for me. That's why my parents weren't gonna force me to be the next tallest. But now...I just can't do it...Hey guys?

Sunny: What?

Angel: Ya wanna come with?

Blue: I guess...I mean, it'll be cool to go to another planet!

Sunny: Yea! it kinda will!

Angel: Good! Now, go and pack and meet me at the docking bay at midnight sharp, when everyone is asleep!

*Midnight at the docking bay*

Angel: OK! Is everyone here? Sunny?

Sunny: Present!

Angel: Blue?

Blue: Yea, I'm here.

Angel: Good! Now, everyone! Get into the voot that seats three people!

WAIT!!!!

Angel: What was that!?

Two SIR units come out of nowhere. One was a black SIR with a purple sign of a skull on it and purple eyes with a long antennae with a golden star at the end. The other looked like an average SIR with golden coating and bright red eyes.

Sunny: COSMOS! I almost forgot you!

Sunny then runs over and picks up the golden SIR

Angel: If that one is yours...then whos is that?

Sir unit: I'm yours!

Angel: OK! I've already got a name for you! I'll name you...Abyss!

Abyss: I like that name!

Angel: Good! Now...Everyone into the voot that sit three people and two SIRS!

They then got into the voot and went to a planet far away from Irk, what they did not know was that the planet was called...Earth.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment