Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Next Day at Skool

Angel, the young adopted daughter of Tallest Purple, finds out what her father's plans for her are and runs away with her brother and her best friend. When they land, they meet a certain Irken we've all come to know and love.

Chapter 7 - The Next Day at Skool

Chapter 7 - The Next Day at Skool
It is Seven in the morning and everyone is awake to go to the skool, except...

Zim: GIR!! go wake Angel up or we will be late for skool!

Gir: *eyes go red* YES MY MASTER! *eyes go blue and skips off to Angel's room* DOO DE DOO DE DOO...

In Angel's room and Angel is asleep...

GIR: *busts door open* ANGIE!!! TIME TO GET UUUUP!

Gir then jumps up and down on Angel's bed.

Angel: mmrmph...

Gir: Angel...Angel?...ANGEL!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! SHE'S DEAD!!! WHYYYY???!!!

Angel: I'm not dead...let me sleep GIR! It's only seven in the morning.

GIR: But master says you have to get up or you guys will be late for skool.

Angel: FINE!!! IF THE BOSS OF THE GALAXY SAYS IT'S TIME TO GET UP, THEN I'LL GET UP!!! *mumbles under breath* he is SUCH a shmeet...

GIR: YAY!!! I'LL GO TELL MASTER!!

GIR then skips off and Angel pushes a button on her shoulder and her disguise is automatically on.

Downstairs everyone is waiting when Angel walks down the stairs.

Zim: FINALLY! You are awake!

Angel: I AM!!!??? I COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY GUESSED!!!

Zim: grrrr...let's..just go...

Angel: Fine by me...

Sunny: YAY!!! An actual human learning facility!!!

Angel:Riiiiiight...lets go...BLUE! You stay here!

Blue: That's what I was planning to do.

They then walk out of the house and are walking towards the Skool when...

Dib: Hey ZIM! Who are your little alien girlfriends?

Zim: First of all they are not aliens and second of all...NIETHER OF THEM IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Sunny: YEA!! We are defiantely NOT aliens.

Angel: And there is NO possible chance of me being his girlfriend.

Dib: Sure you're aliens...cause I have PROOF!!! *holds up camera*

Angel then walks over, takes the camera, and breaks it in half.

Angel: Now you have no proof.

Dib:...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Zim: Let's just go or we'll be late for Skool.

At the Skool...

Mrs. Bitters: Ok class...Please welcome your new DOOMED classmates, Angel and Sunny.

All of the boys except Dib and Zim: *stare and drool*

Angel: Don't even think about it!

Sunny: *giggles* hi!

Mrs. Bitters: Girls! Say what you want now, because after, consider yourself a mute.

Angel: I guess I'll start...Hi, my name is Angel, and no one had better stand in my way or else I will kick their butt and or kill them.

Class: O.O eep...

Sunny: HI!!!! My name is Sunny and I am glad to be part of this class. I am also hoping to be your bestest friend!

Class: YAY!!

Mrs. Bitters: That was certainely unpleasent, Now Angel, take your seat next to Zim. Sunny, take your seat next to Dib.

Angel: Crud.

Sunny: OK!!!

Angel and Sunny take their seats

Mrs. Bitters: Ok class, since this DOOMED Skool is so DOOMED, they have decieded to add Music class, gym class, and health class. Your first DOOMED class of the day is *shudders* Health. NOW GO!!

Bell Rings

The Kids then scamper out into the hallway, taking with them Zim, Dib, Sunny, and Angel into the doomed class that is *shudders* Health.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OMG_U_killed_kenny on June 18, 2005, 11:30:15 AM

OMG_U_killed_kenny on
OMG_U_killed_kennythis is cool... more!!!!!!!!

Demonic_Sora on April 11, 2005, 8:11:10 AM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Soraomg keep going they have to learn the mysteries of health! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!....lol...keep goin' don't leave my hanging!

Veporion_gurl on July 16, 2004, 10:17:10 AM

Veporion_gurl on
Veporion_gurlMAKE MORE!!!!!!

sally_the_ragdoll on June 13, 2004, 8:18:38 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollaww what a great story so far! keep on going please!