Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - GREAT

when Vincent and arecene with friends are rumging through old experements,one goes crazy and turns them into fifteen year olds.love will be admited and a nightmare will continue,SCHOOL.

Chapter 2 - GREAT

Chapter 2 - GREAT
"So, what the freak is going on?!" Griffawn yelled. Her blue hair was pulled into a ponytail on the side of her head.

"I bumped a machine. It started to buzz. And when it zapped us, we all fell asleep. When we woke up, we were all teens again!" Reno had his usual tail but it was shorter.

"What did the machine look like?" Vincent asked rolling up the sleeves on his now over-sized trade mark clothes.

"It had a dial that was pointing to a fifteen, and the back of it looked like a robot had come and puked it's insides out on it." Shannon explained. Her long brown hair was to her waist and her trademark 'leonhart' jacket was a smidgen too big.

"So you found my dads time rewind..." Vincent said, giving up on trying to keep his golden claw on.

"Well, it could be worse." Tifa had her long hair pulled into a braid in the back of her head. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Like how?!" Shannon yelled, blushing slightly when her shirt sleeve slid down her arm.

"It could have killed one of us." Cloud said.

I looked at my little brother and sighed. "He's right." I slid off the tree branch and landed next to Vincent. "We should be happy were all safe. What we really need to worry about is 1: How are we gonna run the bar when we are all fifteen, and 2: Were are we gonna stay?

"If only Leon-Nii could help us out..." Shannon sighed. I swear, she depends on that man for everything.

"Well, Yura and him just got back from their honeymoon, and -...wait!" I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A girl ansered the phone.

"Yuffie, put Rude on the phone!"

I could hear Yuffie set the phone down and yell for Rude. "Hello?" Rude said, sounding groggy.

Reno grabbed the phone from me before I could say anything. "Dude, we need a place to stay and someone to run the bar! ...It's a long story... Yeah, they are... Alright, thanks bud!" Reno closed my phone and handed it to me. "Leon and my beloved twin Yura are about to get a marvelous wedding gift - Us!" He smiled and grabbed Shannon's hand.

~

We stood in front of a huge house and watched as a cat streaked across the lawn.

"Why do I feel... like we're in a horror movie?" Griffawn asked, stomping up to the front door as her boots tried fall off.

" 'Cause we are." Reno whispered to Cloud, who gave the slightest smile. Griffawn rang the doorbell and stepped back. A little three-year-old blond haired girl with red streaks, Anna (short for Claseanna), ansered the door.

"Mommy! Daddy's here with Uncle Reno and Aunt Arecene! They brought fwends!" Cloud smiled and picked up his daughter who squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Anna, I told you to pick up your toys from the hall." We could hear Yura coming to the door. "Good morning Clo-" she stopped short when she saw us. "...Claseanna. Get in the house now. Quickly." Yura took Anna from Clouds arms and pushed her inside.

"Hey, sis! Long time no see, huh?" Reno said stepping forward.

"LEON!!" Yura screamed and slammed the door.

"...Ow." Reno said, turning around. We could see his nose begin to bleed.

"Look, Yura, I really don't think my sister could be cop-" Leon opened the door and his eyes grew wide. "Um... May I help you?" He asked.

"Nii-san, it's me, Shannon." Shannon stepped forward and looked at her older brother. "Please, you have to believe us."

"Right, and when did hedgehogs start to fly? Listen, why don't you kids go and bug anoth-..." Leon stopped short when Shannon pulled a necklace from under her shirt. It took the form of half a heart and said 'hart' in small letters.

"Squall, you have the other half that says Leon on it." Shannon tucked the necklace back inside her shirt.

After a long pause, Leon opened the door and let us in.

"Daddy?" Anna asked, looking at Leon to see if she could talk to her father. Leon nodded and Cloud picked up his daughter again.

"Leon, what are they doing in here?!" Yura asked sternly.

"Yura, this is them, and they're going to explain what happened." He answered her.

Reno then popped up. "Can I have a tissue?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment