Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - getting started

when Vincent and arecene with friends are rumging through old experements,one goes crazy and turns them into fifteen year olds.love will be admited and a nightmare will continue,SCHOOL.

Chapter 3 - getting started

Chapter 3 - getting started
Chappy 3.hope you like!

~

"...So, what happened was you were zapped by one of Vincent's dad's machines. Then, you were turned into teens and woke up in Kalm." Leon said calmly. "Did I miss anything?"

"YEAH!! Yura almost broke my nose!" Reno yelled grabbing another tissue from the tissue box by his side.

"No, you got it." I said, looking over to Vincent, who shook his head.

"So, what were you doing in Lucrecia's lab anyway?" Yura asked.

"Looking for some of my old stuff." Vincent said. I nodded in agreement.

"So you need a place to stay, and someone to watch the bar..." Leon said.

"Yep." We all answered.

"...Well, I guess you could stay here for a while." Yura said, watching as Cloud lifted Anna into the air.

"Yay! Daddy's staying with us!" She squealed and Cloud smiled.

~

"So bored." Reno groaned. It was night now, and we all had a place to sleep. Cloud and I were sharing a room. Vincent and Reno were sharing a room. Shannon, Griffawn, and Tifa were also sharing.

I sighed and tried on the clothes we had bought earlier. I was wearing a black tube top with black pants, combat boots and my hair was pulled into a ponytail. Griffawn wore a long trench coat with a navy blue shirt under it, her black pants covered in pockets. She had her hair braided and it fell long to the middle of her back. Cloud was wearing blue jeans and a black muscle shirt with a long sleeve jacket.

Shannon's clothes were awesome. She was wearing a cream tube top and a long, red skirt that split up the side, black shorts beneath. Her knee-high boots sat by the living room door. She also wore elbow length black gloves that had her and Leon's family crest on them. Tifa had found an outfit exactly like her old one. Reno was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.

I glanced at Vincent last. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a red long sleeve shirt under it. Black pants and shoes completed the outfit. He still wore his red headband. He looked at me, and I looked away really quick, blushing.

Cloud laughed at me and I punched his arm. "Not funny." I grouched and walked to our room.

He followed close behind. "Do you like him?" Cloud asked.

I blushed. "Yes." I whispered.

Cloud smiled. "I thought so. How much?"

I was crimson. "I would die for him... I won't let anything hurt him."

I looked at Cloud, who still smiled. "It's alright, I won't tell him."

I smiled back and truged to bed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YukiX62 on October 30, 2007, 1:34:36 PM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62I'M LOVIN THE BRAID!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT GO BRAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! you areAWESOME!

DrakeGirlandLuna on October 27, 2007, 3:30:38 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaYou like Shannon's outfit huh? XD