Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - SCHOOL!!!

when Vincent and arecene with friends are rumging through old experements,one goes crazy and turns them into fifteen year olds.love will be admited and a nightmare will continue,SCHOOL.

Chapter 4 - SCHOOL!!!

Chapter 4 - SCHOOL!!!
I was awakened three weeks later by someone shakeing me awake.

"Wha-?!" ! shot upright and looked at the perpatraitor.

"Get up." Leon said.

I looked at the clock on my and Clouds dresser.

"WHAT THE HELL IT'S ONLY 6:00!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT 6:00 IN THE FRIGGIN' MORNING?!"

Leon uncovered his ears. "Well, now I don't have to go and wake everyone else up, you did that for me. You all have school today."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Your kidding, right?" I choked out.

Leon shook his head and threw some clothes at me.

"Whats this?" I asked looking at the skirt and white shirt he had thrown at me.

"Your uniform." He said, matter-of-factly.

"WHAT?!" I screeched, but leon was out the door already.

~

I walked down stairs to see a totally miffed Vincent in a white shirt and black pants. "Why the hell are we going back to school?" He asked me.

I shrugged and tried to figure out how to make the stupid skirt longer. I had pulled my hair into a ponytail on the back of my head to keep it from my eyes. "UGH! I hate this!" I groaned, storming into the kitchen and throwing my self into a chair.

"You too?" Griffawn asked, pushing her hair from her eyes and looking at the toast she was eating.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, LEON!!" I screamed, kicking the counter. Bad idea, I had forgotten I was wearing sandals, which were required with the uniform. I felt tears sting my eyes. "Can this day get any flippin' more worse?" I groaned.

Just then, Cloud walked in and tripped over my throbbing foot.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment