Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Classes begin!

when Vincent and arecene with friends are rumging through old experements,one goes crazy and turns them into fifteen year olds.love will be admited and a nightmare will continue,SCHOOL.

Chapter 5 - Classes begin!

Chapter 5 - Classes begin!
Vincent was walking as slow as he could to the school building.

I limped up beside him and smiled. "Come on, you've saved the world. You can't tell me your scared of going back to school." I walked up the steps and into the office, soon followed by everyone else.

An office assistant looked up from her computer and smiled. "You all must be the new students. I'm Mrs.Regi. Please follow me to your classes." She stood up and led us down a hallway, stopping at a door. "Strife twins, you'll be with Miss.Kara first period. Have a nice rest of the day."

Cloud and I looked at each other. "Twins?" I asked, him shrugging. "Alright, let's get this started."I opened the classroom door and walked in. I could hear Cloud close behind.

"Hello, you must be Arecene and Cloud Strife. Welcome to my class." A woman who looked around the age of 30 walked towards us and smiled sweetly. "You may take your seats in the back of the class."

I smiled back and grabbed Clouds arm, pulling him to the back of the class. "Pay attention and don't ruin this Cloud." I said through clenched teeth. Cloud nodded and sat down.

~

Vincent stared at the Gym's rope in front of him. 'What I'd give to just whip out my wings and fly up there...' He thought, grabbing the rope. He had been lucky enough to get Gym as his second period class.

"Valentine! Get your butt in gear and touch that bell before the bell rings."

Vincent rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath. "Yeah, yeah, I'm movin'..." He began to climb. He hated the stupid t-shirts that he was asighned to wear and he hated the gym shorts just as much. Vincent reached up to touch the bell. 'I swear, this day can't get any-'

He could feel his grip lesson on the rope and he held on tighter. He reached up futher...

And as his fingers touched the bell he lost his grip and fell to the gym floor.

"...Worse. Okay, I was wrong." He stood up and his coach ran to him.

"Valentine, you alright?" Vincent nodded and looked at Reno and Cloud who had Gym at the same time as him. Cloud smiled and Reno gave him thumbs up. Vincent turned and could see the girls on the other side of the gym. Shannon was on the balance beams turing cartwheels and Griffawn was laughing at Arecene. Arecene was on the ground rubbing her behind and angerly staring at another girl who was laughing at her. Vincent smiled to himself.

'Shes cute when she's angry.' A voice said in his head.

Vincent shook his head and thought, 'She could never like me. Not ever.' The voice in his head laughed.

'If only you would look into her eyes, like I have. You'd see everything.'

Vincent grimaced. "What do you mean?" He asked aloud.

His coach turned to look at him."I mean, do you need to go to the nurse?"

Vincent grinned. "No sir. Sorry."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment