Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Troubles!

when Vincent and arecene with friends are rumging through old experements,one goes crazy and turns them into fifteen year olds.love will be admited and a nightmare will continue,SCHOOL.

Chapter 6 - Troubles!

Chapter 6 - Troubles!
Shannon waved at me to go to the table she was sitting at. I smiled, letting her know I had seen her.

"So, hows your day so far?" She asked.

I smiled sweetly. "Crappy. Yours?"

Griffawn sat next to me and groaned. "Stupid boys... They think just because I'm a damn girl, I can't play basketball."

Shannon looked at me. "My day's been okay. It's gradually becomeing better."

I nodded and watched as Vincent and Cloud Walked towards our table. I smiled at Vincent, he smiled back. "Are you okay? That fall looked like it hurt." I asked, almost teasingly.

Vincent blushed. "So...you saw that." I gently touched his hand and he looked at me.

"Who didn't see that?" Reno asked popping up behind Griffawn. I turned and slapped his arm playfully, then turned my attention to my plate and picked at my salad. Reno sat on the other side of me and set his arm around my shoulder. "Oh, the glory of love." he whispered in my ear.

I blushed ferociously and stood up.

"What did I say?" I heard Reno ask. Shannon began to chew him out as I stormed out of the cafeteria.

~

"Can I call someone?" I asked the front office assistant.

"Sure, sweety. Mr.Leonhart said you and Vincent might want to go home early. Said you guys didn't do good in crowded places."

I nodded as she handed me the phone. I dialed Leon's number.

"Hello?" Leon answered.

I was on the verge of tears. "Leon, please come pick me up. I can't stay here much longer."

Leon sighed. "I'll be there soon, alright? Stay in the front office and let me speak to Mrs.Regi."

I sniffled and handed the phone to her, then went and sat in a chair near the front door.

A few minutes passed before I could see Leon's car driving towards the school. "Mrs.Regi, Leon is here. Can I leave?"

She looked up and nodded. "I hope you feel better tommorow."

I smiled, nodding back.

~

I opened Leon's car door and crawled in. "Please don't make me go back. I'm begging you."

Leon looked at me, smiling and ruffling my hair playfully. "Ah, come on Arecene... It couldn't have been that bad."

I pushed his hand away and stared at him. Even though I was older then him - Well, not at the moment, but when I was normal - I had found a sort of Father figure in him. I could easily see why Shannon loved him and looked up to him so much.

"Alright... I'm gonna cheer you up Arecene." He turned his car around and drove out of the school's parking lot.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YukiX62 on December 15, 2007, 10:05:41 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62Griff: yea! i'll show those sutpid mutha ^&%#@( wut it's like to mess with Griffawn Hope! Mwuhahahahahahahahaha!

oh! and i forgot to mention she's really popular with the boys when they learn how tough she is! kay LYLAS! Bye!

YukiX62 on December 15, 2007, 10:12:47 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62Rad! and Griff rox at Gym! she was an acrobat(sp?) as a teen! she's not a marysue! she has been through alot and worked until she almost died to get where she is!

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on December 15, 2007, 11:01:38 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrife'kay!

YukiX62 on December 15, 2007, 11:20:29 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62thnx you rock!