Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Accident

when Vincent and arecene with friends are rumging through old experements,one goes crazy and turns them into fifteen year olds.love will be admited and a nightmare will continue,SCHOOL.

Chapter 8 - Accident

Chapter 8 - Accident
Vincent was the first one home. He walked into the house, setting his backpack on the ground. He never had been the neat type. He sighed, walked upstairs and opened his bedroom door.

'Vincent, don't you notice something?' Chaos said.

"Yeah. I'm freaking tired and want rest. Now...good night." He took his shoes and shirt off and rested on his bed.

'No, idiot... Arecene's supposed to be home. Or did you forget?'

Vincent opened one eye and groaned. "She's probably out back training or something... You know her. She's always practicing with Cloud." He stretched.

'Problem... We came through the back... NO ONE WAS THERE!' Chaos yelled.

Vincent bolted upright. "Ow.... What was that for?!" He walked out of his room and knocked on Cloud and Arecene's door. No answer. '...Why do I care?' Vincent thought to himself and blocked the thought before Chaos could read it. He stormed back to his room and waited for the others to come home.

~

I climbed back into Leon's car and buckled up. "Thanks." I mumbled to Leon. He smiled and drove out of the parking lot, towards his house.

As he was starting to turn into his lane, I noticed someone run the red light. All I saw after that was the car heading strait for my side of the car.

~

Vincent could hear the phone ringing and walked downstairs to answer it. As he was walking into the kitchen, though, he could hear Yura answer it.

"Hello? ...Yes... What? N-No......"

He heard the phone hit the floor and ran into the Kitchen to see what happened. Yura was on her knees in the middle of the floor. "What happened?" He asked.

Yura looked up. "Vincent...Leon and Arecene were in an accident. Leon's okay... he broke a few bones.... But..." She began to cry.

"What about...? What happened to Arecene?" He asked.

"Vincent... She's in a Coma... She has a 2% chance of living."

Vincent's breath stopped in his throat. He shook his head. "No...no! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!"

His eyes turned from red to green, and he could fell Chaos taking over him...

He took a deep breath and ran back upstairs.

~

Two hours later, someone knocked on Vincent's door. "What?" He asked

Cloud opened his door. "We're going to see Leon and Arecene. Are you coming?"

Vincent looked up from what he was doing. "Maybe... No, you guys should go without me. Hospitals make me... nervous."

Cloud bit his lip and nodded. "We'll be back with news, 'kay?"

Vincent nodded as Cloud closed his door.

'Good excuse, Vincent... but what's the real reason?'

Vincent looked back down at the black rose drawing he was working on. "It... it wasn't an excuse." He picked up his pencil and continued.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrakeGirlandLuna on December 26, 2007, 12:11:26 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaOh no....coma.....NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! *Also begins mental breakdown*

YukiX62 on December 19, 2007, 4:35:44 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62oh no... not a coma... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *begins mental breakdown*