Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Destructive Paths.

~::The opening of a Bud::~

'She looked at the flower as if it gave guidance to her. She noted the light blue inside, the soft velvety Blue-Purple petals, so beautiful and delicate. A warm smile spread across her face.

“She shall be named Violet

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Destructive Paths.

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Destructive Paths.



The Sky was a blood red the clouds a dim black. The crows cawed as they circled around the vast valleys. Nearby smoke from village huts could be seen from the great mountains. There was to be a celebration in Clan Chi-Chi.
Everybody gathered round the holy fire and waited anxiously for the chieftain. Nervous chit-chatter aroused from the people. The chieftain stood out from his hut. He was a grand and powerful man with his long brown dreadlocks each symbolising power and age. In his hand was a powerful staff handed down from the ancients. The crowd went silent all of a sudden as he raised his hand.

“ Quiet, quiet my children let the meeting begin”

He tapped the staff three times and started the meeting.

“ Now…. The reason why we have gathered round today I think we all know,” announced the chieftain. A brash echidna called out suddenly

“Its because of that clan chaos and there emeralds”.

The chieftain looked downwards.

“ Yes it is because of clan chaos and the threat of the chaos emeralds”

He looked across his worried people.

“How can I tell them?”

He thought worriedly.

“ Now the other clan chieftains and I have used our powers to create the master emerald. That master emerald should protect the world from harm,”

He told them.

“The reason we are celebrating is because we are about to welcome the youngest echidna into our clan very soon.”

He smiled a warm smile hiding his guilt.

“ Brother and sister please come up and join our celebration”

A young male brown echidna with Sparkling ruby red eyes long dreadlocks a head band full of the clan-colours-blue and purple with a smirk on his face took the hand of his pregnant wife and headed towards the chieftain. The young female echidna was a pale purple with vibrant Sapphire eyes and a single purple jewel pendant. They bowed to the chieftain.

“ We my chieftain are the parents of this joy of life”

The Brown echidna whispered.

“ Maka inou Chieftain”

The purple echidna whispered

“ Maka Inou sister…maka inou”

The chieftain murmured. He twirled the staff and gently put the tip of the staff on the womb of the mother.

“ Now my people today we give celebration to the pleasure that the gods have given us the joy in our lives the very thing that keeps us going. The circle of life”

The chieftain preached. The staff started to go a green.

“ May this child live in the loving arms of her mother and way of life as its father, Let us all pray to the god of life and know whether it is a son of Kniku or a daughter of Melian.”

The staff turned a dark purple.

“ My people we are blessed with a girl… the youngest of the clan has been blessed with Malian's holy water”

The people cheered and started to dance around the fire

Kinaki struggled up Death Mountain. He wiped the band of sweat around his head and proceeded onwards.

“ It makes it a lot harder with this backpack”

He cursed as he continued upwards.

“ I am the most powerful being on earth… and soon is the universe.”

He laughed. He started to climb faster.

“ This mountain doesn't scare me at all… stupid legends… they are all lies!”

He smirked. He climbed over the top of the mountain.

“Finally I am here to perform my destiny,”

He cried. He walked up to a pedestal where seven slots were empty. He lifted of his backpack and opened it up. There were seven emeralds all shining brightly.

“ The mighty chaos emeralds. Their power is mine to wield”

He gently placed the emeralds in the slots. A bright light occurred.

“Now emeralds heed my command”

He started whispering a spell of power. The Chaos emeralds started to change his body.

“ Hahahahahah The power is mine.”
He was so overwhelmed that he said a careless whisper, one mistake, and one fatal mistake.

“ NOOO WHAT HAVE I DONEEEE”

The power built up and exploded in his body.

A Voice from the heavens murmured

“ the youngest shall live they will all die”

The ground was shaking and the people were going frantic.

“ What's happening chieftain what's happening?”

The chieftain cried

“ What have you done Kinaki?”
The parents of the youngest clan member were worried.

“ What's going to happen to our baby girl?” the mother whispered

“ Lets get to a place of safety,” said the father

He held her hand and led her to safety.

“ I will protect you and our little girl,”

He promised. The Chieftain ran up to the mother.

“ Wait sister… take this…”

He handed over the Chi-Chi Staff

“Give it to your baby girl… she will make use of it”

The mother held the powerful staff in her hands

“ Why give this to me Chieftain?”

The chieftain said in a hurry

“The time has come sister. Run away from her run for your lives make V-Your baby girl proud to be of clan chi-chi”

“Maka inou Chieftain”

She praised and she and her husband ran away.

A young girl ran up to the chieftain

“ What's happening mister? What's gonna happen to us?”

The chieftain held the girl in his arms

“ We my dear are about to embrace our fate”

At that moment a massive nova like explosion wiped out the people of Clan Chi-Chi. The mother and father still running for their lives never looking back…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment