Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A horrible twist in fate!

Chapter 1 - A horrible twist in fate!

Chapter 1 - A horrible twist in fate!
It had been a little over a year since Shoutmon became the Digimon king by defeating Lord Bagramon along with the rest of the Xros Hearts and Blue Flare army. Everyone was certain that he wasted no time in re-shaping the entire digital world into something beautiful upon returning! Taiki gritted his teeth as silent, glassy tears flooded down his cheeks. He stared down angrily at the shaking fists upon his knees currently soaked in his own tears but that didn’t matter to him. A sharp sigh came from his right as Zenjirou lightly placed a hand upon Taiki’s shoulder wearing an almost empty expression. The bags under his own eyes matched the size and weight of Taiki’s as he gently squeezed his shoulder. Taiki’s eyes shifted towards Zenjirou as the spiky, straw headed boy spoke. 

“We’ve had some good times, haven’t we?” 

The calm in his voice was incredibly forced, harboring traces of sadness and defeat. Unable to handle the horror that was suddenly pushed onto him, Taiki stood up abruptly and bolted out of the sliding doors connected to the hospital waiting room. Zenjirou gave another shaky sigh letting the hand that was suddenly left suspended by Taiki’s abrupt absence drop heavily. He grabbed the blanket that was folded next to the set of chairs he was currently using as a make-shift bed and covered himself up. Even if the fabric of the chairs was incredibly scratchy and stiff, he attempted to get some sleep. 

Taiki threw himself onto his bike he had conveniently parked outside and thrusted each pedal down with such vigor, it sent him rocketing through the streets! The tears were quickly swept away as determination mixed with pain fueled every thunderous trust of pedals towards his destination! It wasn’t long before he was home. He leapt from his bike to the front porch steps and threw open the door, not even stopping to remove his shoes, before bolting to his room and slamming the door. Luckily, the house was vacant as his family was either at the park or somewhere else. He jumped to his desk at the far corner of the room and viciously began trashing it, throwing off any unimportant item, ripping out drawers and forcefully dumping them on the floor. It wasn’t long before he located his red Xros loader and began frantically screaming bloody murder into it calling out to his best, ruby red digital friend. 

“SHOUTMON!!!”

It had been three years in the digital world since the battle with Lord Bagramon and the defeat of the Bagra empire but those three years had also meant more work for Shoutmon due to his newly appointed role as King of the digital world. Shoutmon sat at his usual desk in the center of his kingly chambers assigning new laws, rules, and regulations as well as keeping the peace. Unfortunately, that also meant keeping a certain small, purple, yellow winged dragon who accurately appointed itself “Wild child of the digital world” out of trouble. The newly digivolved Shoutmon threw his red and white arms over his head trying to silence the extreme boredom that was currently raging within him. “Uaaaaaaagh!!” a rather large groan belted its way through his open jagged mouth! He stood up from his desk letting the large yellow scarf delicately flow to the ground. He stretched his aching arms and legs, just how long had he been at it this time? Shoutmon was covered in nicks and scratches from stopping arguments that had gotten out of control amongst his digital subjects. Though he loved them all like family, sometimes knocking them out was the best method of getting the message across. He took a single step before giving a startled shriek and clutched the small earphone pieces under the much larger ‘V’ shaped horns on his head. A familiar, yet incredibly pained voice seemed to be screaming frantically at the top of its lungs trying desperately to get his attention. Shoutmon bolted to the window and flung it open so forcefully, it shattered the beautifully pieced stained glass, but the voice quickly faded. Thinking quickly, he summoned his mic and shouted at the top of his lungs, “SANZOMOON! FIND WISEMON! WE’VE GOT PROBLEMS!” A few servants in the courtyard below nodded quickly and bolted off in different directions to find the monk Digimon! Shoutmon froze as an icy shiver sent chills down his spine!

“SHOUTMOOON!!” 

Shoutmon began to shake as if the air around him had become ice cold upon finally recognizing the voice. A startled gasp escaped him! His eyes widened as a cold sweat began to form under the V! 

“WAH! No, it couldn’t be… TAIKI!!!”

‘What was wrong? Was he hurt? Are there Digimon harming him and the rest of his human friends? If so, I’ll OBLITERATE them… NOBODY TOUCHES MY FRIENDS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT… Where the heck is Sanzomon?? RRRR, this is taking too long!! Taiki could be hurt or worse!!’ Shoutmon began to quickly pace the room folding his arms tightly against his chest while impatiently tapping his elbow with one rubberized black finger.’ Suddenly, the door burst open as the few Piximon tossed in a familiar large, struggling, robed figure with a somewhat terrifying dark face and beady yellow eyes. The figure known as Wisemon, began picking himself up when he was suddenly grabbed by the angry red lizard before him and shaken. Before he could protest, Shoutmon roared. “WISEMON, TAIKI’S IN TROUBLE!! I NEED TO GET TO THE HUMAN WORLD NOW!!” Wisemon stopped himself upon noting the worry and sheer urgency within his voice. 

“NOT FIVE SECONDS FRO-!!”

He quickly held a hand in front of Shoutmon to stop him. To which Shoutmon responded with a ferociously annoyed and slightly deafening growl, it was Shoutmon after all. “My king, I have been tinkering with portal technology for years as you know, my book has been drifting in between zones. While I cannot promise a full portal, I can try something else.” Shoutmon narrowed his eyes returning his arms to their folded position and tapping his foot in annoyance. “FINE, JUST BE QUICK ABOUT IT!!” Wisemon was already half way out of the door before he stopped. “I-I’m sorry my king but it may take longer than five seconds…” Shoutmon’s eyes widened as he fell to his knees on the floor leaving nothing but a massive groan in his wake. He then lowered his head to the floor and almost shouted as he desperately begged Wisemon. “Please…. Wisemon, our friend is in danger and I need to get to him soon… Before something terrible happens or something terrible may have already happened!” large tears began to well up in Shoutmon’s eyes. Wisemon turned around completely stunned by this change in attitude. “A-Alright…” Wisemon said in a defeated sigh. “But I’ll need probably three days to get it up, tested and running. You know time moves faster in the digital world so three more days wouldn’t do any h-harm!” Wisemon’s voice wavered a bit at the end giving off an air of uncertainty. Shoutmon had no choice but to sigh it off. He quickly picked himself up only to go back to pacing. 

“Oh, Wisemon, you can have as many of my servants as you need to get this done quickly. … And thank you… I do realize that I don’t thank you enough for what you’ve done for this kingdom and me.”

Wisemon nodded quickly as he raised his hand summoning his newly repaired and furnished book, thanks to the efforts of his new friends, then quickly vanished within the pages as the book teleported off. “Please… hurry…” Shoutmon whispered after him. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment