Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A crazy plan and a shouting promise!

Chapter 4 - A crazy plan and a shouting promise!

Chapter 4 - A crazy plan and a shouting promise!
“Ugggh...” Wisemon groaned noisily as soon as the video call ended. These past few days have been nothing but constant work for him. He rubbed his tired, yellow eyes as a hand was placed delicately upon his shoulder. “AHH!” He shrieked spinning around as fast as possible only to come face to face with Sanzomon! “Oh… it’s just you… Ha… HA…HAHAHAAA!!” He laughed loudly, delirious from lack of sleep. “This stupid child king… every beck and call… every senseless whim I have to oblige because he beat Lord Bagramon! Even if he didn’t do it alone!” As he stared at Sanzomon, his yellow eyes began to form into spinning spirals eventually causing him to collapse. “I’ve got you!” Sanzomon cried as she reached forwards catching the falling Wisemon before he met a painful awakening. She then turned to glare angrily the screen as it now swirled with different colored codes. “My king, you have pushed him too far! Is saving this human’s life even worth the trouble?” As if on cue, the screen lit up in a bright red flash as the familiar straw-sized spiral spat out a bright white energy. Sanzomon gasped jumping back still clinging to Wisemon’s fainted form before the energy materialized into the king. She sighed in relief as King Shoutmon’s eyes met with hers, burning in their familiar blazing blue tone. 

“OF COURSE IT’S NECESSARY! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT? She was one of the original Xros Heart’s members! Even if she wasn’t a general or didn’t really do much, she still contributed by being the one that cared the most! Though, it didn’t look appetizing to me, she’s also the one who saved our hides in the bake-off! She was one of the ones that first helped me digivolve! She also provided bandages, icepacks and splints when even Cutemon’s abilities were drawing thin! AND ANOTHER THING-“ “MY KING…” Sanzomon curtly cut in receiving an angry snarl in reply. “Just… look at him!” Shoutmon glanced down at the tired, worn out state, Wisemon had worked himself into for his own sake and lowered his lips back over his teeth. “Fine, I’ll give him a few days to rest while I gather the Digital DNA. Oh by the way, can I have a-“ “NO!” She glared so menacingly at the red lizard Digimon, that it sent chills down his spine! She then relaxed her features gently setting Wisemon on the grass and took a bow. “Forgive me, my king, but sometimes you take your own mission too seriously overlooking what falls into the cracks along the way.” Shoutmon tilted his head in a confused fashion and folded his arms. Sanzomon sighed attempting to weave the simplest sentences possible within her mind. She took a deep breath and said, “Simply stating, you only see your own path before you. You fail to sense when others are hurting and that could become a problem in the long run.” Shoutmon snorted, letting the smoke billow from his nostrils. “I haven’t let anyone fall through the cracks… uh, until now!” He said quickly glancing at Wisemon. “It won’t happen again.” Sanzomon’s face fell in disbelief but she nodded anyways. Shoutmon then wheeled around and dashed off to prevent wasting any more time. ‘Wisemon, you HAVE to get better soon, our friend is counting on us!’ He thought narrowing his icy blue eyes. 

He tore into the castle like a bat out of hell screeching to a halt upon hitting the cold stone floor! He then rapidly reached into the air summoning his mic and shouted at the top of his lungs. “HEY EVERYONE! I NEED HAIR, SCALE, CLAW, TOOTH ANYTHING AND MAKE IT QUICK! A FRIEND IS DYING AND NEEDS OUR HELP!” The Prairiemon servants in the area dove to the ground as the words echoed loudly through the corridors, covering their ears as the noisy dragon shouted. A single Prairiemon, much smaller than the others walked up to the king in a bow before speaking. “Um, King… Why would this help your friend?” Shoutmon sighed knowing something like this would come up. He knelt down and placed a hand upon her head. “Look, I know it is a strange request but you have to trust me! I don’t have much time to explain!” The young Prairiemon nodded quickly still not quite understanding and quickly plucked three short, greyish-brown hairs from her head quickly handing them over to the king. Shoutmon smiled patting her on the head and rapidly bolted upstairs. Luckily, the purple, yellow winged trouble maker was there chatting with a Prairiemon servant. “GUMDRAMON!” Shoutmon bellowed happily receiving a startled “WAAH!! I DIDN’T DO IT!” from the mischievous purple dragon! ‘Crap! If the king finds out what I did, he’s gonna be furious!!’ He thought nervously letting multiple sweat drops form. “Gumdramon, I need a scale! Quick, don’t question me!!” Gumdramon stared at the king for a minute dumbfounded before he blinked. “Whaaa?” He said taking a step back. 

The Prairiemon quickly ducked into the nearest room to dust and tidy up hoping she wouldn’t get caught in the probable shouting chaos that was about to erupt. “Just gimme a scale or claw tip! Maybe a tooth!!” Shoutmon said taking on a creepy tone. At least to Gumdramon, that is! “YOU’VE LOST YOUR MIND IN YOUR OLD AGE, KING! STAY BACK!” Gumdramon bolted as fast as he could through the main halls headed straight for the top while scanning the walls rapidly for an open window or any places to hide! “GUMDRAMON, GET BACK HERE!” Shoutmon shouted angrily as he attempted to dive onto the fleeing purple dragon Digimon but missed and crashed into the ground instead. “OWWW! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET YOU!” He shouted angrily, rubbing his now bruised snout. Gumdramon couldn’t help but snicker as he darted into an empty delegate’s room diving swiftly under the bed! It wasn’t until a few seconds later that the purple dragon Digimon realized which way the king was headed! He gritted his teeth and flew out from under the bed as fast as his tiny feet could carry him. “K-KIING WAIT DON’T GO THAT-EEP!” He screeched beginning to bite his oversized front claws in fear of what was going to befall him. Shoutmon took a few steps towards the exit again, taking an alternate route only to trip a wire and SPLAT! A large pie fell from the ceiling directly on top of Shoutmon’s giant V! “Heh… crap crap crap crap crap!!” Gumdramon whispered silently to himself through clenched teeth as he began to slowly back away. 

“Gum… Dra… Mon.” Shoutmon said, in a low, chilling tone that paralyzed Gumdramon to his very core. The smaller purple dragon began to shake, his feet refusing to move. ‘Oh no, this is it! I’m gonna die!!’ He quickly shook his head, freeing him from the paralyzing fear and began to babble random excuses to hopefully cover himself! “I-i-it wasn’t for you! No, King! Uh, it was for that stinky fish lady! The one that talks too much! Hehe, y-yeah! That one! What was her name? R-Ranamon or something like that? I WAS FRAMED!! I TOTALLY DIDN’T PLANT IT!! IT’S A LIE!! PRAIRIEMON DID IT!!” Shoutmon turned around and began walking slowly towards the terrified dragon child. He then lifted his hand wiping up a single stray piece of pie that was headed for his eye and tasted it. A wicked, toothy grin then curled it’s way across his face in a way that would give someone nightmares! His usual fiery, blue eyes, were now piercing right into Gumdramon’s very soul, holding him in it’s icy death trap just like a hunter and it’s prey. He felt the spines on the back of his neck stand on end as Shoutmon then said in a very hushed, frigid tone, “RUN!” 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment