Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Year, 4041

If it gets good review's i'll delete it and write the story okeytai?

Time: 4041, 4000th millennium.

Most of the earth has become unlivable, do to pollution and extinction. Certain small areas remain. To keep the atmosphere from dissipating ther

Chapter 1 - Year, 4041

Chapter 1 - Year, 4041
Time: 4041, 4000th millennium.

Most of the earth has become unlivable, do to pollution and extinction. Certain small areas remain. To keep the atmosphere from dissipating there are satellites that keep it going, producing certain elements for it, some of these are beginning to fail, earth seems rather doomed. Mars and the Moon are habitable, Venus will be soon habitable as well. The moon is dangerous for humans however, the moon is used by mutants from experimentation and demons that were thought to be myths. Mars is called New earth now.. Many species of animals are on Mars now. It is a preserve for Earth’s animals, only certain people are allowed on it. Venus will be the new place for humans to live in. There is no war. Race is no object, neither is gender. There is also a place for certain, intelligent people. Virtual reality, Using the technology scientists created an alternate plain for very smart people. A certain IQ is needed to keep you alive in the reality. If it is too low you die. This life while seemingly perfect has it’s flaws.. Viruses and Data bugs. The few people that survived the nuclear detonation of all the military’s weapons are not allowed to leave. Being contaminated. Most people migrated to the moon for that.

The earth was not destroyed, however the radiation from them killed almost all the animals, they were detonated in 3079. Many died on the moon due to angered rebellion by the mutants and demons. Only about 12,000 remained. There were some people that remained on the earth during this, they are confined to the continent once called North America, The remaining people from the mutant rebellion live on the following places.. Alaska, The Galapagos islands, Japan (after four hundred years of inhabitation), and Australia. The larger land masses were covered my water in the polar cap melting, these places resurfaced in 3091 for people to live on. Livestock are slaughtered and cooked then sent from Mars to earth for food. Livestock would be, horses, emu, ostrich, antelope, and moose. These are the most abundant animals on Mars. The carnivores are kept away from herbivores by large powerful fences, reinforced by force fields. Venus will be complete in 4047 In 6 years the estimated pop. Of the uncontaminated people on earth will be are 40,000. That is all. One woman, Itari Matsuhara, Human, Has recently given birth to a young boy, Toujin. At age 7 he will be kidnaped and re-named to protect him. Why does this one little boy’s life matter so much one may ask?

He’s the first half demon in 1000 years..

He’s a marvel.

No half breeds are allowed.

They’re killed when found.

Why?

They Start Wars.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment