Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1. The day we met

a vampire and a human finding love for the first time.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1. The day we met

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1. The day we met
n this castle all alone. wanting for some one to share this forever life with. oh, how i wish for some one to be with me. okay, tonight i'll go into town and look for a mate. i'll look for the beautifulest, on the inside and out.

in the town of Ken

days go by with no person to call my own. no love in this heart of stone. if only there was a person caring and sweet, and would love me for me. but there's no man like that in this world. tonight i will take a walk around town and be by myself, the way i like it. not, maybe.

that night in the town of Ken

full moon show me the one i will choose.
soft wind lead me to the person that will love me, for me.

they walked all the way to the town square and them not paying mind to what they where doing, they bopped into each other.

"oh, sorry ms." "no no, it's my fault." "um...do you live near? i could take you home." "no. it's okay. i'm leaving this missed up town." "um...then you can come live with me. i live far from this town. well that's if you..." "yes! yes! thank you sir! you saved me from this hell of a town!" "then...lets go ms." "yes sir."


in the forest on the way to the "sir's" house

they walked a long wile and they didn't say a word. that's when... "um...sorry ms, but i don't know your name." "my name? oh, it's Nel. and your's sir?" "the names Kenno." "Kenno? isn't that the vampire that lives in that old house in the forest?" "well yes. i am him." "wow! cool." "? you're not a feared?" "no. i read many stories on vampires. and they always seems misunderstood. i wonder why." "cause this world sees us as monsters. i wish some one realize that we're not." "well i don't see or think of you as a monster. i see you as a wonderful living wonder of the night." "thank you for your kind words. but one person doesn't make a difference. for the pass 1000 years no one would even care to get to know the truth within us, vampires." "DON'T SAY THAT!! you're wonderful, and so you must believe it to." "such strong words for a human." "in that case i go back to town and never see you." "what?! no you will not! now you have no choice but to become my pet." "your PET. never! now let me go!" "too late."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment