Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 1th Day As The Vampire's Human Pet

a vampire and a human finding love for the first time.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 1th Day As The Vampire's Human Pet

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 1th Day As The Vampire's Human Pet
morning

i wake up in some unknown bed. i feel so cold. so i looked down, and saw that i only was wearing a bra and panties. i than started to scream. than that 'guy' came and told me to shut up. i said no. so he took a peace of cloth and tied/shut my month with it. and than he puts these cuffs around my arm and the other end to the bed pole. i than try to get lose, didn't work. next thing i know some thing hit me, and i was knocked out.

when i woke up-night time

when i woke up it was night time, ALREADY! than the 'guy' comes back in. "Nel it seems you're scared. *evil laugh* why?" he than takes the cloth off my month and i go "Kenno what's your problem?!" "i'm all alone here, and so you'll be here to say with me forever." "why?" "you'll do the same if you can never die." "oh, i see. but still you don't have to make me into a pet." "i'm not trying to. be sides do you even have a love." "u..." "i see. than you can be mine." "i'm not that easy to get." "fine. i'll show you what love is." "what?!" "i'll make you know what true love is." "um...i...i...don't know...you see...i...well..." "truth me. i'll show you all the love in the love."

to be continue.............

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment