Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 Earning the trust of a human

a vampire and a human finding love for the first time.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 Earning the trust of a human

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 Earning the trust of a human
The next night

"good day ms. or should i say good night." "Kenno what do you want." "i just came to tell your dinner is ready." "o. fine i'll eat." *thank god! she hasn't in 2 days. what she's trying to do, kill herself.* "Kenno what's the matter?" "nothing" *kenno is so wired. i wonder why i said i'll stay.*

so wile we walk to the dinning room we didn't say a word. but when we reach the big doors the goes the room he said something to me. he said..."do you like this place?" *what the hell?!* "um...it's okay. why ask?" "i just wanted to know." "why?" "forget it." *dumb butt*

we went in and he showed me to my seat. *wow! a gentlemen!* and we began to eat. but i notices that he's not eating. "what's the matter Kenno?" "nothing. i'm a vampire remember. i don't eat human food." "o that's right. o and this food is unbelievable. who cooked?" "um...don't scream but it was...me." *o hell!!* "wow! not bad. who show how to cook?" "um...my mother in my pass life." "?" "i wasn't always a vampire. i was once human, like you." "o. um...you wouldn't mind telling me the story?" "it's too long. by the way are you done?" "? o...um...yes." "come with me. want to show something." "o k."

outside in the courtyard-------walking to the castle's garden.

"what do think of this place?" "it's o k. why?" "um...no reason."

i than start to think that this place is just as beautiful at night then in the morning. when i first came here i was scared. but now i'm happy here. i wonder how i can make this a forever home for me. um i wonder what's Kenno is thing?
*Nel is starting to like happy. um i wonder if i can make her even more happy. i could always tell her what i think of her. or maybe she'll just upset again. what am i saying she just...well i don't what will happen.*
"Kenno you o k?" "um..." "Kenno are you listening?" "o yeah. sorry. what you was saying?" "nothing. um...where are we going?" "the castle garden. you'll like it (i hope)" "sounds nice." "o we're here."

i couldn't believe my eyes. roses blooming at night. they're so beautiful. "Kenno this wow...it's just so..." "you like it. then you can have the garden." "you sure?" "yes" i just get so happy that i just couldn't help to hug him. and when i let go i just turned red, and for the first time a vampire also turn red in the face. "um...sor..." he then hugs me back. that did it. i could help but turn even redder. my face just look like a tomato. then Kenno just smile at that. he then in my ear..."you're so beautiful when you blush." *o shoot!! this is not happening.* "Nel you ok?" "ye...yeah." "do you want stay in garden for awile before going to bed?" "yes. thank." "sure. i'll come back later to bring you inside. sounds good?" "ok." he then lets go of me. before he leaves he smiles and turn his back. now he starts to disappear into the darkness.

sunrise

um...when did i go to bed last night? wow i feel so good this morning. i wonder what happen to Kenno last night..
*Nel so beautiful when she's asleep. i can't believe she didn't wake up wile i picked her up and took her to her room. o god. i think she's the one i wanted all these years of forever life. i wonder if she feels the same. i'll find out tonight.*

that night

..............will be continue in the next chapter..............

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment