Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - page 1

it''s hard to tell the stories plot, well i''ll tell you when there''s more pages

Chapter 1 - page 1

Chapter 1 - page 1
Playing in my mother's garden is so fun. And seeing the clouds pass by. Everyday I would see a new character in the clouds. Today I see a fairy, and a elf, also a kitty. I just love cats. That's why I have about 5 of them.

~~~~~
"Amy! Come inside!"
"In a sec mom!"

My mother is always a pain. She always destroys my pre-fit fantasy. Every time I play in the garden I believe I'm in a different world. A world where I can live in a beautiful meadow. Be a cute little elf with my friends, Kitty and Amanda. They are cat demons. We always play and play. But once my mother calls me my world turns into a garden, with my cats and the blue house I live in.

---6 years later---

"Mom! I'm off to school!"
"See you later!"

School is such a pain. All the kids never leave me alone. They keep calling me "The Weirdo". After a while it gets to you. But mother always says when someone begs you it's because they have parent problems. But i still want to kick their butts.

Art class...
My art teacher is the nicest, to me. Whenever I finish my work I get to draw or paint. And all my work has pictures of meadows, and fairies, even cats. Even when I stop dreaming those dream I would still draw them. I do this so I won't forget. Plus they help me a lot when it comes to my drawings. They give me great ideas.

....................Page 1.................

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment