Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dragon War

it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.

Chapter 3 - Dragon War

Chapter 3 - Dragon War
~The next day at the flower field~

Today father wanted me to meet 2 people. He called out into the trees "Come!" And before I knew it 2 people jumped out of the forest. It was a boy and a girl. The girl had blue dark hair, in a high pony-tail. She wear a blue long-sleeve shirt, but it didn't cover her bellybutton. Also a dark blue shorts. She was also carrying a bow and arrows.

The boy on the other hand, had short light blue hair. He wear a short-sleeve blue shirt, long blue fit pants. Also a dragon-shin blue cape. He seemed to be carrying duel-blades.

"Keja these people are your uncle 'Renku', and aunt 'Meka'. They're my older brother, and younger sister. Renku is the master at duel-blades, and has the power to take control of his enemies. Meka is the master at the bow and arrows, also good at using her enemies attack against them.

"You two this is my daughter, Keja. I already told you of what she can do."

"Socano you said she can fuse her powers with the elements. But what she seems to be is nothing but a child. Remember children play with their powers, before knowing what they're good at." said Renku.

What he said really pissed me off. I don't care if he's my uncle or not, but he's gonna pay. Without them paying attention I picked a flower. I focus my energy on the flower, and it became lighting again. I threw it at him. Meka and father moved out of the way just in time. After a few seconds of him being trapped in the twister, I stopped focusing and let him go.

"What was that for?" He said holding his badly wounded arm.

"You pissed her off you dummy. Remember we blue dragons are easily anger as children." said Meka.

"You're right, I shouldn't get pissed at her, for being a child." I got another flower ready, but he quickly added "Even when I was the one who piss you off." I let the flower drop, but still angry. And suddenly I was hugged from behind.

"When did you get here, Ken?" I asked.

"2 minutes ago, when that guy was trapped in one of your twister. What did he do, that you had to do that?"

"He kept calling me a child, and saying I don't know how to use my own powers."

Ken then kisses my forehead, and said to not let him get to me. I nodded my head in agreement, and held his arms that were still around me.

"Who are you?" asked Renku.

"Ken, but my dragon name is Kenru. I'm an element dragon. Not only that *kissed my forehead* I love Keja."

Father seemed to be trying to move away from his brother and sister.

"Soca! Why didn't you tell us your daughter already found a perfect mate?" Meka said with a big smile.

"Shut up Meka! Besides they're not completely mates till--"

"Soca! You mated with a human, and you don't let your own daughter chose her mate. How dare you call yourself my big brother!" stated Meka.

I think I'm gonna like my aunt. And from the look of it, so does Ken.

"Boy how old are you?" asked Renku.

"Human years 100." Ken said almost to himself. Renku and Meka looked at their brother. Both had their month wide open.

Meka then had a smile and laughed out. "oh my word, Keja you lucky girl. You have to tell me how you two meant, and everything."

3 hours later Ken told Meka about how we meant. He told her of his father and uncle. How his uncle was a red dragon, and how him being a element dragon. Also about the fact that his uncle mated with many village woman, only so the babies dragons could become a great arm rule land.

Meka told him not to worry about the arm. Well because blue dragons are the only true rulers of these lands, and we'll kill anything that tries to destroy the peace. There's only us four blue dragons left. Well kinda, cause she doesn't know of any other blue dragons out of the family. But her father was the ruler of the lands for a good ten thousands of years, before his death. Now it was their/our turn. But we have to rule our own area of land. So Meka ruled the west, Renku ruled the east, father ruled the south. No one has yet ruled the north, after their father died, so when I become of age I'll rule the north. I was kinda scared. Well at least I'll have Ken by my side.

Later that day me, Renku, Meka, Ken, and father agreed that tomorrow we will have a few little matches. The order will be me and Meka, Ken and father. The winner of the 2 fights, fights each other. Then the winner will fight Renku. I can't wait.


Keja VS Meka - Flower Field

Me and Meka got ready, and she said i could go first. I got my sword ready and went at her at my fastest speed. But before I got to her I moves to my right, and attacked her side. Like my father she let the blade through her. She then with her right hand bunch me. I was push back a few steps back, then she got her bow ready. She pointed it to the air above me, and shot. What?

I watch the arrow and couldn't believe it. The arrow explode, and lighting came shoting down. 'Crap!' I tried to avoid them, but only got hit once. So now I have a small cut across my knee. 'So how should I do this?'

I dropped my sword, and quickly got a flower. She did the same thing again, this time I was ready. I focus my energy into the flower, and made it a shield around me. Once the lighting stopped raining, I stop focusing on the shield.

But I kept the flower in my hand. Suddenly lighting arrows were being shot at me. So I used the flower shield again, and ran to the closes tree. I don't know why.

Once at a tree I sw a bird. By the way the arrows stopped. So I took the chance to call the bird over to me. Once on my shoulder the bird picked a feather from its wing, and gave it to me. Once done the bird flew off. 'Weird.' Anyway I tried something. I focus on the feather, and it became a small bird of lighting. Now this is getting fun.

I commanded the bird to attack Meka, while I come in second. As the bird flew to Meka, she kept stepping back. As this happen I got my sword, and went to attack Meka.

I was only 3 steps away when meka saw me. She had her bow and arrow in hand, she had to avoid the bird. So she was thinking on how to attack, without touching the bird.

So Meka jumped in the air, and quickly shot an arrow at the ground. From the ground lightin shooted up. But I still had the flower with me, and quickly made a shield. When the lighting stop I put the shield down, and use the flower again for a twister.

Even though Meka was still avoiding the bird, a greater problem came her way. When she saw the twister her eyes widen, and her heart skipped a beat. Now in the twister, she was screaming in pain. After a good minute I stopped the twister.

Once Meka was out of that thing, she held her bow and arrows in front of her and said "You win." And she dropped her weapons.

The first match was won by me. This I couldn't believe. But oh well, I wonder who'll win the next match.

Ken VS Keja's Father

Ken and father got ready, and father kindly said that Ken could start. Ken simply knee-down to the ground, and his eyes suddenly went bright green. Then he just disappear, and father kept his eyes open and carefully listen.

5 minute pass with father standing, and waiting for Ken to show his-self. Then suddenly a snake made of leaves attacked. Father fought it off, but he didn't realize was Ken attacking from behind. When he realize was when a sword was cutting into him. But as the sword went through it left flower pelits behind. So the wound was taking longer to heal.

When he saw this, Ken moved back. He didn't want to kill my father, so stepping back was to let him heal. When he was healed he looked back, he had a big smirk on his face.

"You got that one. Can you do that again." This was funny to the both of them.

Ken then did the same thing again, but father was ready. But there was no snake, there was nothing. Just then Ken appeared, father attacked. But all he got was flower petils, father and the rest of us was confuse. Then 3 Kens appeared, father didn't know which was the real one.

Just then all 3 attacked, father jumped up avoid and attcked. But the Kens quickly became one big twister. Father was trapped inside. The real Ken jumped out from a tree, and the twister stopped, father still heal from the attck.

"Ok, that's 2. If I let you get me one more time, I'm done." He said with a haft smirk, haft frown. ken just fully smirk.

This time Ken didn't disappeared, he fought head on. Well that what it seems till, he disappeared again. But this time a huge green dragon appeared. Was this Ken's dragon form? But the dragon didn't attck, father took the chance. But before his blade was an inch away, a shield of flowers stopped him.

The dragon then disappeared, and in it's place was my Ken. He threw his sword right at my father, and ran behind his sword. Father used his sword to threw Ken's sword to the side, but just then a sword went pass his side, wounding him.

"That's *cough* 3. You win." My father sounded more happy, then angry. So now me and Ken had to fight, to see who'll fight my uncle, Renku.


Hell Princess ch3 pg 18
by ~my-horror60

~Me VS Ken~

Me and Ken wish each other good luck, and got ready. Ken let me go first, wrong move.

I threw my sword to the side, and picked a flower. Ken ready himself with one hand on his sword, and the other at his side. I focus my powers into the flower, and focus it into a ball. I threw it, Ken quickly move to the side to avoid it. Then he came to attack me, but was quickly hit from behind, from the lighting ball.

"How can you...? Never mind, love." He said with a laughing smile. He quickly got up and threw his sword to the side. "Now it's my turn."

He picked a flower, and the flower quickly turn into a ball of air. Ok. He threw it, and it became a twister. Before I got traped I got a flower, and quickly threw my lighting twister. The air twister disappeared, and the lighting one was after Ken. I quickly turned it into a ball, and let it hit Ken.

Ken the did something I never knew he could do.He picked a flower, threw it into the air and the skies became dark. The wind picked up quickly. The wind blew tons of leaves at me, each one felt like blades.

Then Ken suddenly was in front of me. He held my face then did an evil smile, and turn into a bunch of flowers. The wind stopped, and Ken was nowhere to be found. Suddenly I was attack from behind. Before the sword got out of me, I focus enough of my energy that I control the sword it-self.

Ken was on his knees, trying to back away. He then said "You win, love."

Ok, that was fun.

Next ~Me and Renku~

"Sorry Keja, but it's late. We'll fight first thing in the moring."

"Who cares if it's night!" I said with a harsh breath. "Let's go."

"No!" he said with a harsh tone. "You're tired. I can not, will not fight someone when they're too tired to stand-up right. Your mind might have the will to fight. But your body is trying to keep up, it knows when it's time to rest. So please, in the morning, when your body and mind are working together."

"Fine."

~That Night~

Once at the castle I just collapse, just then Ken got me. Renku was right I was really tired. Ken carried me the whole way to our room. Father, Meka, and Renku went to talk to Ken's father.

When we got to my room, Ken laid me on the bed. He asked if I needed anything, I told him no. He kisses my forehead, and laid next to me. He pulled me into a hug, and we fell asleep just like that.

~Mid-night somewhere else~

A village is being attacked by a group of dragons. Those same dragons destroyed many othe villages in their path. They were on their way to the Earth Castle, to kill the element dragon king who lived there.
Ken's Father

-Morning at the flower field.-

As me and Renku got ready to fight, a dark cloud was passing over head. Ken was suddenly next to me. Father, Meka both held their weapons at ready. Renku growled at the tension in the air. Was I the only one comfuse.

Suddenly these four dragons appeared. One was agirl, long red hair, red pants with a no-sleeve shirt. A boy with black hair, black pants and long-sleeve shirt 2 other boys looking like twins. Both had black short hair, only one wear no shirt, the other wear a black shirt; they both wear black pants.

The girl spoke first "Whick one of you know the lord Kisi?" Was she talking about Ken's father? "Do I need to repeat myself!?"

"What do you want with my father?!" Ken growled.

"Oh, you're his son? How perfect." She pured. "Your head would do good, but your father is even better. I know I'll kill you both, and take over his title and land." she and the other boys laughed.

Ken growled, he then told me to stay out the way.

"What are you thinking Ken?" I said in a low, worry voice.

"Oh, who is this?" She appeared in front of us. "Is this your mate? She looks good enough to eat." She laughed evily.

I was the one who was growling now. "How dare you growled at me!" she growled at me, and slapped me across my face.

"Bad move." I got my sword ready to her to bets. but just then she pulled out her sword. Just before I was gonna attack her my father spoke.

"Look Terra! You laid a finger on my daughter, your head is off!" How did my father know her?

"She's your daughter, Socano? Don't tell me you mated a human? Some great dragon you are. And for that I will never listen to you!"

She ready her sword again, but this time I had a flower in my hand.

"And what are you going to do with that? *laughs* You're not an element dragon, so what can you do with a flower?" laughing the whole time.

When she saw the flower turn into lighting she held her sword up. Father then started to laught.

"I tried to warn you. But you didn't see it." She looked at him, then quickly back to me. Ken and Renku had already backed up a few steps away, and both were laughing. And when she saw the lighting twister, she ready herself to move to the side to avoid. But it was too late, and she was trapped.

Then the other boys were suddenly around me. Just then we notice something above us. Nila! She landed silently, and turn to her human form-I didn't know she had. she had long, beautiful black hair. She wear a black shirt, with spikes coming from her shoulders. A skirt that look more like black long jewels.

Her voice was angel like when she spoke.

"What is going on here?"

"Why do you care?" -The boys growled.

"Keja stop that twister, I would like a word with their leader."

I amost forgot about that, like anyone cares. I let her go, she was cover head to toe in bloody cuts.

"Look you dog! That wasn't right! Attacking an enemy, without the enemy ready!"

I was ready to make another twister, till Nila said don't. She asked the girl what did she want with Ken's father. She answer that she wanted his castle and title. Nila shook her head.

"How can you take something from Kisi, when he has nothing. kenru is the ruler of these lands. He just doesn't like to admit it. But you can't realy blame him."

All eyes were now on Ken. 'Oh Great! Nice work Nila! They know now!' Ken screamed in his head. Nila backed up a step. Ken face was showing pure anger.

"Ken why you never told me?" I asked.

"I just don't want it."

Just then the girl laughed evily, "He could never be a true ruler." Just then a snake made of flowers, was behind the girl.

"Shut up!" Ken growled, and the snake quickly attacked her. And just like that the girl's head was betten off. Her 3 followers were now on their guard, and tried to backup slowly as possible. But just in a flash Ken was in front of them, eyes glowing deadly green. "Where you think you3 are going!?" he growed.

"Let them go, Ken." said Nila.

"Shut up!" he glear at her. She stepped a few steps back, fearing of what he might do.

The men then just bowed theirself to the ground. "We are sorry, we were just followering orders. We didn't mean to upset anyone."

"You should have thought of that when you started following her!" Ken growled. And with one last movement with his right hand, their heads were cut clean off.

When he was done, Ken seemed to calm down. I never seen ken so angry before, and it kinda scared me.

Ken saw the fear in my eyes, and his face just fell. 'Did I scared her? Crap! I should do something to cheer her up.' He screamed in his head. He walked up to me, and I kinda stepped back. I don't know why. But when I did his face fell even more. 'Was I that bad?'

Just then he jumped into the air, and form into a dragon. He then flew off. 'Where are you going?' tears started sliding down my cheek. Father must have saw me, cause he hugged me.

"He just went to cool off. He'll be back, he'll never leave you."

Even with that said I wasn't fully calm. When he let me go, I went right into the forest. Father did say wait, but I didn't listen. Once in the forest. I saw a bird.

"Little bird, have you seen a green dragon fly pass by?" The bird did not answer, but it fly in front of me. "Do you want me to follow you?" and so I did.

~20 minutes later~

We have reach a small river. The water shine as if made of diamonds. And by the egde was Ken, he seemed so sad.

"I shouldn't have done that! I should have stayed calm! Maybe that way Keja won't be scared." When he said that he saw me. "Keja" he said almost to his-self.

I went next to him, and gave him a hug. He hugged me back, and tears began to fall again.

"Sorry! Sorry! Please forgive me!" I hugged him even tighter, and he did too. We was like that for a while. He then started dropping kisses on my forehead. And not long after we were smiling, and laughing. "i love you."

"me, too. Don't you ever go off like that EVER!" He smiled and nodded. We then kisses on the lips.

The kiss got deeper and deeper. When we broke-off we were breathless. He then started to drop kisses on my neck. I was loving the feeling. He kept at it for a while . Then I suddenly felt a hand sliding up my right leg. At first I didn't know what to do. So I kinda let it continue.

Ken came back to my lips, and me head was in a daze.Suddenly that same hand found it's way inside my shirt. It was rubbing small circles on back, it felt nice. I then felt that I was slowly laying down. Ken parted the kiss for afew seconds, within that time he told me he loved me.

As we kiss I kept feeling as if my clothes were being pulled off. Suddenly my back felt clod, and also I felt small rocks on my back. I then open my eyes wide open, softly pushing Ken back. He slowly backed-up with a sad face. That hand of his slided up and down my back.

"Are you ok, Keja?"

"... I don't know. Why does my back feel cold?"

"Um.. you'relaying down on dirt, with your shirt haft way up." He said with a guilty smile.

Then I looked at our surroundings, and saw that he was shirtless. What were we about to do?

"Keji I could explain. Um... but first do you know what mate means?"

"Um... no." 'Crap! This is going to be hard. I hope she doesn't... *shakes head* she would never.'

"You know when two people love each other, like really love, they do things that proves their love. Well some people do it for the pleasure part..."

"Wait! You don't mean?!"

"So you do know?" I nodded my head shyly. He kinda laughed. "Oh thank you. Cause I didn't really think I'll would have been able to explain. So would you like to continue?"

"It's getting late." I said starting to stand up.

"Please!" He begged.

"At home?"

"no, your father's there. And I'm kinda scared of him right now."

"You SCARED?!? Ok, fine." I smiled. "But you do know it's my first."

"I know. I love you, Keji." We began kissing again.

----Next Morning-----


The next morning I was being kissed on my neck. It felt really nice, then I remember where we were. When I sat up I found out I was cover with something. It seem to be Ken's shirt, I never realize that it was so... long.

"Good morning love." said a sweet voice from behind me.

"Good morning Ken." I looked to see him. He was perfect. I almost lost control of myself when he slowly sat up, cause the cloth (my shirt) that was covering his front was sliding off a bit. He got me in a thight hug and said we should bath in the river before heading home.

Home! I don't want to go back, while not yet. i gave Ken a sad look. But he said we have no choice, my face got sadder after that.

"But I'm still going to be with you."

"but..." I was cut-off by one of his kisses. "No fair."

~2 hours later~

Walking inside the caslte was a bit scary. When we was just a few steps away from the stairs, father appeared.

"where were you 2?" He sound angry. 'Crap! Why now?!'

"We were... um... " I tried to explain, but nothing came out.

"Don't worry. We were safe." Ken tried to push father aside, complete fale.

"Keja! Tell me the truth!"

"We were enjoying the outdoors." I finally said. father didn't seem to take it.

"I hope that's all you did, and not anything else." When he pass us he suddenly came to a stop. "You did! Keja! Ken! Well I know you're both old enough but..."

"Calm down please, besides look." Ken turned me around and lift my hair out of the way to see my neck.

"Fine. But please say something before you decide to stay in the forest." that was weird, Ken then hugged me.

"Looks like he's letting me keep you. just as long as we don't worry him." He said in my ear. 'What was that suppost to mean?' We walked to our room, and Ken locked the door behind us.

"What are you thinking?" When I asked him he had a huge smirk on his face. "Noit now, please. I need some sleep before this afternoon. Remember me and my uncle, Renku, has a match to finish later.

Ken then became sad. So I went up to him and gave hum a sweet hug and kiss. He cheered up a little, just a little. But then that smile faded as I went to bed. just before I got in someone knocked on the door. 'Oh great. What now?'

"Keja you in there?" said a sweet girly voice.

"Yes Meka. What is it?"

"Open the door, i want to know everything."

"What do you mean?" Does Meka know what we did?

"Your father didn't tell you I can read minds? Oh well, and Ken's mind is screaming with joy. He keeps saying something about All His. So tell me."

I looked at Ken, "I love you Keja." Oh boy Ken, You're getting it.

Ken open the door, just when Meka's Eyes went wide open, then her face showed anger.

"They're coming." Who was she talking about? But whoever it was Ken, father, Renku, Meka, and me ran to the front gate. Before us appeared two men wearing red capes came out of the shadows of the trees. "Who are you?"

The men seem to laugh. One of them removed his hood, and he face appeared. He had short red hair, dark green eyes, and said "I'm Kenru's grandfather."

Something in the way he said it scared me. The man next to him showed his face, it was Ken's father.

"Sorry son." he said evily?

Then two flower dragon's appeared behind them. 'Father why?' The dragons attacked Ken, but they quickly avoided him and went after me. Why attack me? But whatever the reason I got ready to fight.

Before they were a foot from me I felt weird inside. When the first dragon came at me I cut him in haft. He then burned to ash. The second quickly backed away, but Ken cut him in haft. But the dragon reform and attacked Ken.

But before it could it was cut down for good this time. When I saw it go down I couldn't help wonder about something. Why did Ken's father and grandfather(?) wanted to attack me? Just then I saw my father holding Ken" father by the neck.

He didn't show any signs of fear or pain. What was going on?

"Were you behind the shoot from the beginning?" father and Ken growled in union.

"Maybe. But why should I tell you anything. *evil smile* And besides Ken, I bet you want to know how your mother really died?"

"tell me! What happen?!" Ken growled.

"I killed her." Ken's grandfather side. "Having a pure element dragon has a mother only means trouble. Didn't you know pure dragons kill their own young."

"That's a lie!!" everyone growled.

From the fact that Ken's mother was killed by his own grandfather was enough to anger him. He quickly, without realizing it, cut off his grandfather's head off. My father held Ken's so he didn't get away. Ken quickly cut-off his head too.

But he still seem to upset to calm down.

"Ken are you alright?" I asked in a low voice. he turned his head to see me, and his eyes were pure empty. "Ken?" Tears began to swim in my eyes.

Right there and then Ken just collapse. i ran to his side and tried to shake him awake. He didn't respond. "KEN!!!" I cried out.

~Next day in Keja's room.~

I laid next to Ken's resting body and worried if he was ok. All night I was worrying myself to death, I didn'teven sleep. Thank goodness father and uncle carried Ken to my room. I hope my Ken is alright.

Just then he move to his right side, facing me. Ken's eyes were open and looking at me. I was sitting down when he saw me.

"Ken are you ok?" I asked him while looking him in the eyes.

"Abit, my head still hurts." He said with a smile. How can he smile just like that? Ken then started to sit up.

"No Ken. Stay resting, please!" I begged him.

"Fine but you have to rest too. You look tired. Did my sweet even sleep?"

"No. I was worrying all night about you."

Ken the frown. "Sorry love, I won't let you worry ever again. You have my word." With that I lay down next to him, and tried to sleep.

"Ken, why the snakes attacked me?" I asked under my breath.

"I don't know." he said in a low voice.

Later after a nice rest, Ken woke me up. When I open my eyes it seemed that he was sitting at the right egde of the bed. I came from behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

"Are you ok?" I asked in a low voice.

"Yeah. Why you ask?"

"You seem trouble by something."

"It's nothing really. Keja?"

"Yes." Ken then kissed me. When we parted heasked me...

"Will you be mine, forever?"

"I... I... yes." I finally said after a few second. He had a big smile on his face.

He then began tokis me and before we could get in deeper someone knocked on the door. This kinda pissed Ken off. He kissed my forehead, andwent to see who was at the door.

Once he open the door he saw Nila. She pulled him away from the door and threw him to the end of the hall. What was going on?

"Nila what's the matter with you?"

"Sorry Keja, but you must die. It's better for everyone if you do."

What was Nila talking about. Just then as she ready to attack Ken came into the room and grabbed her. Nila fought to get away from him, but Ken was much stronger then her. Ken's eyes were astrong dark green and somewhat had red in the middle.

Ken finally ripped Nila's head off. I got up from the bed and walked to Ken. Witha few steps away from him he said in a hursh voice to stay away.

"Why?" I almost cired out. Just then Ken's eyes went completely red. "Ken?" almost to myself.

Once I spoke his name his eyes just closed. I quickly ran to his side, once there he opened his eyes again. He seem to be upset with something, again. He pulled me into a tight hug and ask if I was alright. I should be the one asking that.

A few moments passand my father came by. He asked what happen andKen told hime verything.

"We should talk with the others about this." father stated. Me and Ken nodded in agreement.

We walked down the hall way, down the stairs, pass a few doors, and we made it to the main hall. There Renku and Meka seem upset about something.

"It's finally happening. The gateway to hell is being open. How are suppose to close it? and who is behind this? how do we stop them?" Meka spoke.

"This bad. But I have a question." everyoneturned to look at Ken. "Why are they are trying to kill Keja?"

"I don't know." stated Meka. "We should make sure to find out who's behind it first." Everybody nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment