Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Finding out the truth

it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.

Chapter 2 - Finding out the truth

Chapter 2 - Finding out the truth
As they landed in front of the castle, Ken's uncle appeared. "So what did I do for a visit from you, and your dumb dragon?" Kovu growled, and so did Ken.

"Why did you destroy that village, and why did you take the woman?" Ken growled.

"Why should I explain myself to you? But if you must know I wouldn't have killed them if they just listened. I just wanted the woman for personal reasons." This did not sound right to ken. And what did he mean by "personal reasons"? Just then Kovu just slam Ken's uncle to the wall, with his claw. In Kovu's eyes was pure anger. Ken didn't understand.

Then when Ken's uncle got up he took his sword ready to attack Kovu. But a blue flame surrounded Kovu, then when it went down a stood there. He had long loose light blue hair, a pear of blue dragon shin pants and shirt. Ken's uncle's eyes widen and suddenly bowed his head.

"Soncano-sama I didn't know it was you. I'm so sorry! But I-"

"Silence! Look you fool, I let you live once, make that 2 times. But I won't make that mistake again. Today you finally die." Ken's uncle stood up and ready his sword to fight. But when Kovu came at him it was like lighting. And when Kove took his sword and cut down on his chest. The wound did not appeared in the front, it appeared on his back, from his right shoulder down to his lift side. Then Kovu turned around, and pointed his sword to the ground. But suddenly made a quick turn, and made another cut to his other side. He then let his sword drop, Ken's uncle took the chance to attack. But as he cut him, Kovu healed has he was cut.

Ken and his uncle was both amazed at this. Now Kovu just place a hand on Ken's uncle's face, and he began to burn from the red flames around him. Now there's was nothing but ash left, and Ken himself was scared.

"Ken let go home. I bet Keja is still crying. But first lets go find those village woman."

"Yes Socano-sama."

"You can still call me Kovu."

"Yes, kovu."

---

~Back with Keja~

Nila tried to make keja to eat, but she kept saying she wasn't hungry. But Nila knew that she was. After a while Keja was starting to get tired, but was trying to stay up.

Keja sat there waiting, it's been 3 days since Ken and Kovu left. Keja was starting to get worry, but Nila tried to kept her calm.

As the sun was setting for the night Keja saw something over head. It started as a small black spot, but as it came closer Keja realize what it was. It was Ken and Kovu, Keja almost screamed with joy.

When Ken and Kovu finally landed Keja ran to them. When Ken slide off Kovu's neck he was greeted with a big hug. Ken held her close, and looked to see Kovu. He was sitting down, and looking to the other side.

"Welcome home Ken, and Kovu! As she smiled at them. When she saw that Kovu was looking the other why, she asked Ken what was wrong with him. He told her it was nothing, when he knew what was going on. Kovu was letting Ken and Keja have their moment. After a while of just standing there hugging, Ken gave Keja a kiss on her forehead and told her he needed to do something. Keja let him go, but first gave him a kiss on the lips.

~An Hour Later~

Inside the castle Keja was walking to the dinning hall, till she pass a room full with voices. She took a peek inside, and saw a tall man talking to her master. The man seemed taller then Ken's father, he had long blue loose hair. He wear a long blue cape over his clothes, and also his voice was very deep.

"WE have to do something about this, and fast. Remember it takes shorter time for a baby dragon to born, then a human."

"I know Socano-sama. But what can we do? We can't kill the mothers, it wasn't their fault."

"We can wait till the babies are born and kill them. But at the same time we are killing something that isn't that easy to kill. So we're still face a problem."

Both of them went on about this so called "problem". Till I knocked on the door. Master said to come in. When they saw me, the man looked away. Why?

"Oh, Keja I want you to meet someone. This is Socano-sama."

"Oh, hello. It's nice to meet you." I said with a smile. He just nodded his head. Ok, what's with him?

So Keja there is something I want to tell you. Socano-sama is going to be your teacher, starting next week. Me and Socano-sama both said "WHAT!" at the same time.

~In my room~

I sat on my bed, thinking of what just happen. Till Ken's face appeared in front of me. I just jumped back surprise, and said "Don't scar me like that!" He saw that I was angry at him, and came to give me a hug. My anger just melted away. So he picked me up and carried me to my bed. Once on my bed he held me in his arms. After a while I told him of a man named "Socano-sama", and he was going to be my teacher next week.

"What?!"

Ken held me even closer. He dropped many kisses to my forehead, cheeks, and neck. It made me smile and giggle. Then he asked me if I wanted to go to the flower field. I side yes.

So me and Ken got up from the bed, and we went to the window. Once he open the window, He called for Nila. She came, and I called for Kovu. But for some reason he didn't come as fast as usual, he didn't even come. I got worried.

"Ken, what do you think happen to Kovu? I said with a worry voice.

"He's maybe busy with something."

"But what?"

"..."Ken could only guess what Kovu was doing. So we went on Nila, and left to the flower field.

.......

Once at the flower field, Ken and I saw a girl sitting in the middle of the field.

Once we landed the girl stood up. She had long green hair in a pony-tail. She wear a green dragon-skin bra, with armor spikes holding it up. Also black fit pants.

"Oh, hello Ken. I see you're doing well. So have you thought of my offer, I gave you 50 years ago?"

"I'll tell what I said back then, I don't Love You"

"owe, that hurt. But we were ment to be. We're both strong Element Dragons, and we both have good taste."

"Just leave me alone, Mira! Besides I found someone who's perfect for me" Then Ken hugged me, and it seemed to upset her. She lift her right hand in the air, and the flowers around her formed a sword in her hand. Ken saw how this was gonna end, so he took his sword and ready himself.

I just stood behind him, worried how this was going to turn out. Mira came fast at Ken, but suddenly jumped over him. It now seems she was after me.

"If I can't have you, neither will She." She held her sword high. But before she could cut me, I held my sword to block her attack. When she ready herself for another attack, I jump back giving us space. Then she came at me with another attack. Ken tried to attack from behind, but was knocked back. The before she could attack again, I attack her.

She put her sword up for a block, but my sword faded pass and cut her. But the wound wasn't in the front, it was in the back?!

"How can you-?" She couldn't finish, for the fact that I attacked her again. This time I went for the neck. When she finally went down, is when Ken finally got up. 'Nice timing.'

Ken looked her body over, and was amazed at the sight. 'She is Socan-sam... I mean Kovu's daughter.

"Ken, what just happen? I was like... I don't know?

"I don't know either." When he did know. "Um... want to get back to the castle, and tell father?"

"...Sure, I guess."

.....

In the castle they went to Ken's father usual room. When we went inside he was speaking to Socano-sama. We, I mean me, told them of what just happen. They both didn't like surprise. Ken's father just said that maybe Socano-sama should start teaching tomorrow. He agreed, sooner the better.

After that me and Ken was in my room. He hugged, and kissed me. We talked for a while, he then asked me if I knew my father. I told him that my mother said he died before I was born. He then asked about my mother.

I told him that I have not seen her since I came here, when i was 8 years old. But I do remember she was the doctor of our village.

"She had long black hair, like mine but without blue highlights in the front. She had beautiful brown eyes. But I was born with blue. I once asked my mother why, she never answered. She just kept saying 'It's hard to explain'

"Oh, and one day I went into the woods alone." Ken asked me why. "I don't remember. All I remember that I was playing in the trees. When my mother found me, she thought I was lost. She asked how I got up there. I told her I didn't know.

"When we got back to the village, an old woman said 'It as started.' My mother held me tight. I didn't really understand, I still don't. The next day she tells me I have to go somewhere. And that somewhere was here. Meh, I don't really any other childhood memories with my mother."

We both just sat there hugging.

"I bet she had a very good reason to send you here."

"Do you think it has something to do about today?"

".. Maybe."

After a while we was quiet. I then told him I was tired, and need rest. He let me laid down, and covered me, and laid next to me.

~~Next day...Training~~~

That morning I was being woken up by tons of kisses, being dropped on my lips. It was a nice way to wake up. When I was fully awake I realize what day it was. The day I started training with Socano-sama.

I quickly got out of bed, and ran to the bathroom. I did my business, and got dress. I was wearing a dark blue no sleeves shirt, and a dark blue fit pants. I had my sword at my side, and walked out the bathroom. Ken was there, and he pull me into a tight hug.

"Can I at least get 5 minutes? Please!" I didn't know what to say, but I nodded my head anyway. He pulled my face up, and dropped lots of kisses onto my lips. But the last one was longer and deeper, also very enjoyable. When we stopped he said "I love you. I love you with all my heart. I hope you and I can live together forever. I love you, my sweet angel."

My face blush a bright red. I told him in a shy, low voice that I loved him too. He then picked me up, and gave me more kisses. Once he put me down I told him we, I mean me, have to meet Socano-sama for my first day of training.

So Ken picked me up on his back, and said that he'll personally take me to the training grounds. I kiss his cheek, and said thank you.

Once there Socano-sama was angry at me for coming 5 minutes late. I tried to tell him sorry, but he wouldn't hear it. Ken then kissed my forehead, and said he'll be watching.

"Today's lesson is easy. All you have to do is show me what fighting skills you already know. Then I'll help you with the rest." I nodded my head, and then I started.

~3 hours later~

I've learned to block and attack 3 enemies at once. Which was jump up and kill, it wasn't easy since they moved a lot. I also learned how to fight blind. That was fun, but not easy. Oh, and I learned that my cuts heal as they're being made. That was my favorite part. Tomorrow I have to learn how to fight without a sword, cool.

After training Socano-sam talked to Ken, about I don't know what. But I don't really want to know. When they finish Socano-sama seem very displease, I don't know why. Ken came up to me, and gave me a hug. He told me that we were going walking back to the castle, and then eat.

Once in the dinning hall we saw Socano-sama sitting at the end of the huge table. He seemed very sad, but when he saw us his face went emotionless. What was wrong with him. I went and sat on his right, and Ken sat next to me.

"Socano-sama what else am I going to learn? Other then fighting without a sword."

"That's a surprise. Tell me does anyone else in your family have blue eyes, and hair?" Why was he asking me this?

"No, sir. I'm the only one, that I know of."

"Your father?"

"My mother never told me of my father. Sir, may I ask. Why are you asking me these questions?"

"Just to ask. By the way, how old are you?"

"I'm 16, sir."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be.?"

"Kannaki."

"How you know my mother's name?"

"Maybe cause-"

Just then Ken's father appeared. "Sorry, but I have to take Socano-sama. It's very important."

"Give me a sec. Keja the reason I asked is because I'm your father." I just looked at him, as if he were crazy. I looked around the room to see if anyone else were surprise. But I was the only one. Why?

"How can you be my father, when I don't even know you?!"

"Kovu."

"How do you know Kovu?"

"He's me. I made a mistake by making too much noise. So I turned to my dragon form, and you found me. I was to a feared to show you who I was, so I let you name me what you wanted. It was hard to stay shut for long.

"I hated how Ken looked at you. He had the same look I gave your mother, when I fell in love. Even when he seems to be a strong and kind dragon, I couldn't/didn't want him near you. But yet you was the one who always followed him. Oh well, maybe you two were to be.

"Anyways back to age. Since-"

"Socano-sama are you fogetting something?"

"Sorry. I must go now. We'll talk later, daughter." Then they just left. And I was to wonder about this new information.

I was part dragon. How can that be? Why did ask about my age? Kovu is Socano-sama,who is my teacher, who is my Father? I have so many questions, but I'll ask later.

~That night~

As me and Ken walked to my room, we saw someone in front of my room. It seemed to be Socano-sama.

"Good evening sir."

"You can call me father or Kovu, if you wish."

"Meh, ok Kovu."

"Like I was saying, are you sure you're 16?"

"Yes."

"But you're wrong. Since you are haft dragon your age is double.."

"How?"

You are born faster then a human baby. Also your body is stronger then a human child. So when you're 12 your body double it's age. It just means you become 2x's as strong as a human. So you really are 32, and he's 200 in dragon years. But since he has enough of Red Dragon blood in him, he could make his-self look like a child, teenager, and other things.

"That's why you can never tell his really age."

"If I may say something. The night Keja first came here, I change myself to look like a kid so she could have a play-mate. As she got older I had to change my form to be here age. I didn't want her to feel lonely."

"And I thank you for that. I thank you for giving my daughter a friend. The only friend she ver had."

"How do you know this of me?"

"I kept watch over you since birth. But only in the shadow."

After our little talk, I felt weird all over. From what it seem Ken was holding back, he really wanted to give me and hug and a kiss. But he was/had to show some respect. But why now?

Once my father stated that what he's teaching me, is a few of his fight style. I was learning my father's own fighting style. This made me jump with joy, and both Ken and father smiled at me.

"We start at sun rise. So please try not to be late, like today."

"Ok. I said with a smile. He looked at Ken, and he nodded. 'Crap! I can't take at least a minute, to show my beloved how much I love her.' Ken thought to himself. I saw that Ken was a bet disappointed with something, and I asked him what was wrong. He said it was nothing important. Why did he make the important pop out.

When I looked to my father, he was shaking his head back and forth.

"Fine, 2 minutes is as late as you can be." Ken quickly got out of his disappointed state. But he tried really hard to hold back, but I went ahead giving him a hug and a kiss. He felt way better now, but he wouldn't let me go. Was that why he was holding back? I looked to father, but he was looking the other way.

At least he gives us space, well kinda.

"Look you 2, please if you're going to have you moments don't do it front of me."

We both nodded. Ken let me go, and then I walked to father and gave him a hug. When I let go his face was red. I smiled at this. Father then left to some other room, and we Ken went went in mine.

Once inside Ken picked me up, and carried me to the bed. As I laid on the bed, Ken was over me. He kept saying he loved me, and dropped many kisses on my lips. Then after about 6 he gave me a deep, joyful kiss. I couldn't even breathe, but I wanted to continue. He let go slowly, and we both took in deep harsh breaths. Then he gave me another joyful kiss. This one lasted longer.

When we let go to breathe, I said I was sorry but I need sleep. Cause of tomorrow, he made disappointed wines. I pulled him for another kiss, and then asked him to get off. As he got off he made disappointing noise. I told him sorry for a good 10 times.

As I got ready to sleep, I got closer to Ken. I placed my head on his left shoulder, and feel asleep. Before I went into deep sleep, I was being hugged and kissed to sleep. It was every enjoyable.

~Hour before sun rise~

I was being woken up by many kisses, I was loving this. I got out of bed, and did what I needed to do. When I was done I had 30 minutes to kill, before I had to get going to do my training. Ken got his chance to kiss me.

~30 minutes later-flower field~

"Today you're gonna learn Spirit Claw. You have to focus all your energy into your hands, and go for the kill." I tried to do what he said, but I didn't get it on my first try. It took me an whole hour to get it right.

"K, next is Back Soul. You have to take out the energy of your enemy. This will surely kill them. Try to take the energy out of this flower." This was a bit, wait, more harder then Spirit Claw. How the hell do I do this? "Stop thinking, *shakes head* let your mind be empty. It's easier that way." I tried just that, and I only got the pentils to turn to dust.

I spend a good 3 hours practicing these 2 attack. Then when I got it down-pack, father said that he'll teach me something cool. But it's hard, it took him 70 years to master.

"Soul Sword is the only attack that will kill a thousand enemies at once. You simply focus your energy into your sword. But the bad side is that you get tired after using it once. So it's better to use it when you really need to. So today I want you to at least focus your energy into your sword, then drew your energy back into your body. Can you at least do that?"

I held my sword in front of me, and cleared my head. I took in deep breaths as I focus my energy. Next thing I knew my body was getting weaker, so I open my eyes and saw... My sword had bright blue light coming from it. I then tried to focus my energy back into my body, but my sword got brighter. But weirdly I felt better, and maybe even stronger. I don't know why but I act as if someone was in front of me, and attacked. Lighting flew from my sword in front of me. It was like a lighting storm, and I'm the lighting cloud.

I looked to my father, and saw that his mouth was ajaw.

"You did something that took me years to do. You reall are my daughter!" I don't know if I should be happy, or what.

Well the reast of the day was peaceful. Training my butt off peaceful. Tomorrow me and father will have a practice fight. I hope I win.

That night I didn't feel tired at all. And when I told Ken, he had a smirk on his face.

"Ken I can't wait till tomorrow! I hope I kick Soca-I mean father's butt!"

"You're his daughter, and yet you want to kick his butt. Then just practice. But it'll be better if you go to sleep, so you can be wide awake in the fight. So come on Keja, bed."

He picked me up, and carried me to my- I mean our room. Since he never sleeps in his own room. When we got to our room, I started saying that I didn't want to go to bed. But he kept telling me that with enough rest, I'll be able to win any fight.

We went back and forth about it, till he just shut me up with a kiss. How mean, but...ok. I gave him a kiss back. By the way as we was finally calmed down, I finally felt tired. Even when we was on the bed, he kept me in his arms.

~Next day~

As we rode to the flower field in silence. When we got there father was sitting, in the middle of the field. When he saw us coming he stood up.

"You ready Keja?"

"Good-morning to you too. And yes."

"Sorry, good-morning daughter."

He held his sword by his side, and I read myself.

"I'll let you attack first." Fine. I went at him at full speed, but I slowed down the last 6 steps. I attacked him from the right. He didn't even block my attack. As my sword cut him, the cut heal as my sword passed. Ok, I didn't know that.

Now he attacked me, I block but he sword still went pass. 'Just like I did when I fought the element dragon.' But the cut that should have been on my cheek, healed like his cut. I then jumped up, and did spin-attack in the air toward him. But he was to fast, and moved out the way.

Then he slam the tip of the sword, into the ground. And white flames came from the ground. What the...! Where in hell is he coming from? So I jumped up to avoid it, when I landed it was gone.

Then suddenly- "How can can you--." Where did that come from. It was the last words of that element dragon I killed. Then a memory of how she got her sword. An idea popped into mind, what would happen if I focus my energy on flower? By the way I was avoiding father's attacks the whole time this happen.

I jumped back to give us space. I picked up a flower, and focus. When I open my eyes, the flower was made of lighting. Since father was coming at me for another attack, I threw the flower. The flower quickly became a twister, and my father was trapped in it. When I stopped focusing the twister stopped, and my father had cuts that were bleeding and not heal.

I took this has my chance to get my sword. When I got it and went over to him, he was now on his feet. We both attacked each other many times, but each time our blades fought for control. The next attack my father did was to throw my sword to the side.. I quickly jumped back and picked a flower.

But this time I picked 3 in each hand. I focus and I didn't throw them. I put them together and imagined a sword. And there it appeared, a sword made of lighting.

I attacked my father, and he tried so hard not to get touch by my sword. But it was useless, because whenever our blades fought bits of lighting hit him. He tried so hard to keep himself from crying in pain.

"Stop! That's it! This fight is over."

I dropped my sword to my side, and stopped focusing. Then I let the flowers fall.

"How were you able to do that? The only one who could have been able to do so was, your grandfather."

"I don't know. I just remember how an element drogn I fought could make a sword out of flowers. Also when you showed me how to focus my powers on my sword. So I use both memories to help me."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment