Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - where it starts

what started just to be a fight for king turns into love, a battle to save lives n etc...

Chapter 1 - where it starts

Chapter 1 - where it starts
At the end of the beach, pass a few trees, up a cliff is a huge castle. In that castle lived an evil king. Not only that he was a dragon, a red dragon at that. His name was King Victor. And a few miles away from his castle was a small town. In that town lived all types of dragons and also humans. But the humans doesn’t know they share a town with dragons.
=======================

“It’s time,” said a small old man.
“I know and I love it. The time of the year where dragons fight me for the torn. Which we already know I’ll win, like always.” said King Victor. Both of them laughed evilly.

-note-
:at the far north right corner of the town was a small house. In this house lived the great dragon teacher, Alex, and her student, Tasha.:
-------------------------------------

~Day of the year “Fight for king”~

“Um…master Alex, may I come with you to the castle?” asked Tasha. She had never been or seen King Victor’s castle. She did hear many horrible stories about King victor.

“No Tasha!”

“What not? I am 21 after all. And I have learned to fight from the best. So please master Alex.”

Alex blush at the comment, and said “Fine, but just try to not get notice. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Thank you master!” Tasha said with a big smile.

So as Alex and Tasha flew to the castle, at sun down, Tasha wonder how does the king look like.

-Night: At the castle-

Alex and Tasha landed in front of the front huge grates, and was let in by the guards. They walked inside the castle into the main hall, where many more dragons await the king . When the king came in he had only a long tight black pants, and his long red hair in a high ponytail. With his deep voice he spoke “Ok, let’s begin. So I will pick…um…you [points to Tasha] in the blue cape.”

*oh no, the king chose me. I hope that he could go easy on me**

As Tasha walked to the center of the room she handed her cape to Alex. With her cape gone the king saw that he choose a young female. She had long light blue loose hair, and it flowed like a shining river. She wear a light blue shirt, that reach a few inches above her knees. And a dark blue long pants. Her eyes were like blue stars, and her lips were as smooth as ice. Victor with he choose someone else to fight. He could never hurt such a beautiful creature.

“Ok, hope you’re ready.” said Victor, but in a low strong voice.

*oh god, I’m going die. *

Victor waited till Tasha was ready, so he could start. He wish he didn’t have to fight her. When Tasha was ready Victor came at her at a fast rate, and got ready to hit her. But just then Tasha eyes started turning a dark blue, and it was like snake eyes. She then became a snake. Victor stopped a few steppes away, then he walked slowly to her. But every other dragon was ready to run for their life.

When Victor got close enough he tried to pick up Tasha. But Tasha quickly turned into a blue dragon. At that very point Victor turn in a red dragon. Now Victor and Tasha was claw to claw with each other.

Tasha took her right claw and aimed for Victor’s face. But at the last second he put his left arm to block. The force of Tasha’s claw slam him to the wall, behind him. Victor quickly got up and blew a fire ball at Tasha. Tasha just seem to smile, and the fire ball went right through her.

Then Victor came at Tasha and slam her to the ground. He pin her down, as he did he looked into her eyes. Just then Victor and Tasha’s heart skipped a beat at the same time. Just then they both got up. At that point the fight was over.

Victor had 3 long claw scars along his left arm. But Tasha had nothing. Everyone was amazed at this. At that very moment Victor told everyone to leave other then Tasha.

Alex then stepped up and spoke “But my lord I can’t leave my dear student here alone.”

Victor raise his voice “I side Leave!”

With that everyone, even Alex, left. Once they left victor went to Tasha, and took her by the arm and pulled her. He took her up a few star ways, pass a few rooms. At the end of the 3rd hallway was a bedroom. It was huge, and looked made for a king *is this his room? It’s wonderful.*

Victor spoke deeply “What is your name, woman?”

She spoke shyly “My name is Tasha, my lord.”

“Well Tasha, you’re the first who has ever beaten me. And without getting hurt. Do you want to know how this happen?” he said with his back facing Tasha.

“Um… I guess.” still a bit shy.

“It’s because [turns head to see Tasha] I let you.” Tasha seem to be knocked back by that answer. She even had a face saying what the hell?

Victor then started asking Tasha a few questions about herself.

“Do you have parents? Sisters? Brothers? Any family member?”

“Not that I know of.” Tasha stopped a second and continued “My master, Alex, found me in the woods when I was only 3. From there on I saw her as my mother.”

“Why where you in the woods?”

“I don’t remember.”

Tasha and victor continue getting to know each other for a while longer. After that victor asked if Tasha was hungry. She answered yes.

So Victor took Tasha down a few stars, and to the back of the castle. “The kitchen is just 2 hallways down. And this is the main dinning room.” He open these huge doors. And when open Tasha saw the longest table she have ever seen.

Victor held a chair for Tasha at the end of the table, near the door. After that a few tall men, with dishes at hand, came in. they place the dishes on the table and left.

When Tasha saw the food she was amazed at how good it looked. And when she took a bite, she was blown back at how wonderful it taste.

As Tasha ate Victor was loving how beautiful Tasha was. He wanted to kiss those beautiful lips. He wanted so much to feel the skin that was hiding under those clothes. He even wanted to run his fingers through her beautiful hair. But at the moment he showed complete control on the outside, but was dying in the inside.

At the same time, while Victor wasn’t looking, Tasha got a good few looks at him. She wish she could feel every bit of him. She wish he could take her in his arms, and make her feel so good. She wanted to have every bit of him. But at the same time she wonder if he would even make her his.

~After Dinner~

As Tasha follow victor up the stars, into the 3rd hallway again, they didn’t speak. They stopped at the door before the last door.

Victor quickly stated that this would be Tasha’s room. And that he’ll see her in the morning. As Victor walked to his room Tasha watched him leave. Victor wish he could bring Tasha to his room, but couldn’t yet. He wants to make sure that she felt the same way that he felt.

----Tasha watched victor enter his room, and wish she could follow him. But it seem he didn’t want that. *well at least I’m only a room away.* And Tasha finally went into her room. The room was a bit smaller then Victor’s room, but it was almost the same. She walked to the bed, which was on the right wall. It was a queen size bed, and also had a perfect feel. Tasha took one of the pillows, and act like she was laying on someone’s warm chest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment