Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

this story pop into my head so if i don''''t have new pgs sorry ^^;
a story of great lose, misunderstandings, and surpize who is the true monster.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
Has I walk along the beach watching the sun set, my mind is wondering. How long has it been since the last time I fought in any fight? How long has it been that I have not left my home? Yes I love my husband and yes I'm happy. But I just can't help feel the need to fight. The need for adventure. What should I do?

As I walk up to the end of the beach I hear something. It was coming from the forest. I went after whatever made that sound. Before I new it an old friend came in front of me. "Kanna?!" She was cover in blood and looked like she was about to faint. She did and I ran to her side. I hailed her head in my hands. "Kanna what happen?" The tears were running down my face. Kanna did not answer me. I asked again, but this time her eyes were fulled with emptiness. She was dead. I cried into the air "KANNA! NO!"

Why do this happen? Who would do such a thing? Than I remember our old enemy. Eric! I told Kanna's dead body with me back to my home. Behind my house was a graveyard full with all the people who I known and care for. When i got home I told Ken and Jake, my 2 older sons, to take the Kanna and place under the tree in the graveyard. I know she would have wanted that. After that I ran up the stairs to my room. Inside my husband was there and he saw my sadden eyes and asked me what happen. I told him what I knew and that I was going after Eric. He told me that I shouldn't. That to think about the children. I just told him that I'll be fine. And that I will kill Eric and come back.

By the way the names Alex and I'm a Black Dragon.

......(page one)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment