Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fire "Safety" Steps

This is based on the true story of our school fire drill. Just so you know our school is very messed up and you probally won't even belive some of what you read. so read and tell us what you think.

Chapter 1 - Fire "Safety" Steps

Chapter 1 - Fire "Safety" Steps
Step 1: bug the teachers to find out when your next firedrill is (we've only had one this whole year!!!!)

Step 2: Write English work while talking

Step 3: Hear "Fire bell" ring when your teacher leaves the room

Step 4: drop everything you're doing and run around screaming "this is a fire drill!!" than knock over the desks and books.

Step 5: Have your classmates close all the windows shut off the lights and close the classroom door. (someone in our class actually did that!?!?!)

Step 6: Yell and curse at each other while screaming the door is locked until someone opens the door effortlessly.

Step 7: Do not walk in a single file line as you exit the building. make sure to run do not walk.

Step 8: Run across the street yelling 'our school is on fire and we can't find christine!!' while ignoring the people that say she skipped school to go do drugs and the passers by that stare.

Step 9: Talk to your friends and use the reflection in a near by window to check your hair until a firefighter yells "It's all clear!"

Step 10: Go back across the street and on your way in the school ask a near by firefighter about his culture and tell him about your's. ( someone in our class actually did that too!!!)
then continue your 'normal" (yeah right) daily school activities.

Then at luch people stole soap from the bathroom our school is messed up!

Please Note Every Thing That This Says Is All TRUE. Our School Sucks.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JSLOVE on February 14, 2007, 10:45:53 AM

JSLOVE on
JSLOVETHAT SOUNDS FUN!!!

sili on April 29, 2006, 2:33:17 AM

sili on
siliWow...*laughs*
I so wish I could do all that....you guys are lucky!
*faves*
P.S: You may want to press "enter" or "return" (4 mac) after you finish one. It'll make it alot easier.

wolf_blaze58 on July 6, 2004, 11:04:20 AM

wolf_blaze58 on
wolf_blaze58That is TOTALLY opposite from our school. I'd love to run in circles screaming pointlessly during a fire drill. *sighs*

WaterGodIsFake-HeyIHateYouAll on May 7, 2004, 5:54:09 AM

WaterGodIsFake-HeyIHateYouAll on
WaterGodIsFake-HeyIHateYouAllVery Freaky.....

tinystarkitten on May 4, 2004, 8:29:48 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenwhoa! we had a fire drill today! freaky O.o