Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chai's adventure in the Nutral Garden!

More Chao descriptians

Chapter 2 - Chai's adventure in the Nutral Garden!

Chapter 2 - Chai's adventure in the Nutral Garden!


Wave's Note:

Yes, I am doing this episode a little differently. I hope you like the change!







As Chai looked back to Rover as she walked out of the Dark Garden, she realized something- Rover was the nicest dark chao she had ever met. She hoped sooner or later that would help him somehow. Now Chai was acceding up the steps to the ground level. She approached the Chao Garden doors and sighed as she began her next adventure.

Chai heard happy little laughs and also another noise- a voice- Sonic's voice. She knew this was a friend of Tails, also better than to barge into a garden (Except for the incident with the tellaporter). She nervously knocked on the concrete pillar used as a frame. It made a loud, hollow noise. Chai only had to wait a moment before Sonic came to answer her knock. “Chai!” Sonic said happy to see his best friend's Chao. “Hi sonic!” Chai happily replied. “What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Tails?” Sonic said curiously. “Tails sent me out to get some information on you're Chao and his chao. This'll probably be better than the unpleasant Dark Garden.” Said Chai. “Well come in and do what you must.” Sonic said, inviting her in. Sonic whistles when Chai had come in and looked around a bit. When he sounded his whistle, the garden was quiet and the Chao looked his direction. Chai was at Sonic's side when he introduced her. “This is Chai, the chaos hero chao. She's going to be here for a while to ask you some questions for Tails. Just answer as best as you can.” Said sonic, gently pushing Chai away to do her work, the Garden grew back to its past state with the Chao noisily chatting away. Chai began her search for her first chao to see. “Sonic…” She murmured to herself, looking around for what she expected to be a Sonic chao. With her search failing, she decided to take a leap of fate and ask around. She asked a sky blue chao- a hero running one- if he was Sonic. “Yes, You are asking questions?” Sonic replied. “Yes,” Chai said, finishing off her statement with “What is you're favorite fruit?” Sonic pondered for a moment than said “Hmmm… I'm not sure.” Sonic said “I like the normal ones the best, probably though.” Chai nodded and scribbled down his appearance: Sky blue chao, running, male. “Alright, than. What do you…” She paused for a moment to think of a question. “What do you like the most about this garden?” She finally asked. Sonic looked around him, observing the garden. “Well, I like how it's big. The chao are pretty nice too. What do you like the most, Chai?”. Chai was a little faltered to hear a chao say her name. Nowone besides her friends and Tails, and Sonic and all the rest said her name; so naturally it was a little odd to have someone else do so. Chai quickly got back her barrings and said “Uh… I like the lake and the jumping cliffs. Also the raceway. Flying off the highest point so fun.” Chai said, looking up to the large cliffs. “Cool.” Said Sonic. “I think I'm done.” Chai said, waving to Sonic as she walked away. Sonic waved back and Chai began to look around for her next chao. She was startled on what she next read. She looked around and saw them: “Mr.”Jiggles and Cholly. “Jiggles, Cholly! What are you doing here?” Chai said, walking up to the two that were sitting next to each other. They looked up at her surprised. “Chai!” Cholly said, standing up, Jiggles soon followed. “We got transferred!” Said Jiggles, happy. Chai smiled and started asking the questions, the two were a bit slow, so she explained it. “Alright. I'll ask a question and you will each answer in you're own opinions.” She paused momentarily “You've grown since I've seen you!” She said. “Yes, we have!”Said, Jiggles, who was now a hero chao. Cholly was a hero chao, also. “Anyway.”Jiggles and Cholly chimed happily. “Oh yah. What are you're favorite fruits?” Chai asked, glancing at them. “I like square fruits.” Said Jiggles. “Triangle fruits.” Chimed in Cholly. Chai nodded. Okay, Than. What do you like the most about this garden?” Chai said, looking to them with interest. “Well…” Said Cholly “I like the lake and waterfall. So pretty.” “I'll agree with her, I like the fruits better, though.” Said Jiggles. Chai laughed. “I'm done. See ya!” Said Chai, waving back as she moved on. “Regan…” She looked around. She knew she was a white hero chao. “Now to find her…” She said, moving along to try and find her.

About 3 minuets later, she had given up and wanted to try a different method. She hovered to the highest rock in the garden, above the race entrance. She than took a pausing dash to the edge and flew around the area of the garden. When she had circled a few times she saw a white glimpse in a tree. Chai stopped and hovered, staring oddly at the figure-witch she now had made out to be a chao- she decided to talk to her. She saw it was Regan at closer approach. Chai landed on a branch near Regan. “Hi?” She said, looking up at Chai, than the ground 30 feet below. “Hi.” Said Chai, still looking at the dangling chao. “Need some help getting down?” Chai offered. “No?” Said Regan still eyeing the ground below. “Very well than.” Said Chai, beginning to descend down with ease. “Nuu! Wait!” Regan squealed. “I need help down.” Regan sheepishly admitted. Chai Giggled to herself as she carried Regan back to the ground. “Thanks.” Regan muttered. “You were asking questions?” She said, looking up at Chai. She was a young white neutral hero chao. “Yes.” Said Chai, looking down to her. Regan looked to the water. “On with it than.” She said, in a nice way. “Alright. First off, what character do you like most to take care of you?” Said Chai. “Well, All of them really. Probably Knuckles, though.” Regan said, looking back to Chai. “Anything else?” she said curiously. “Yes, one more question. What is you're favorite object in this garden?” Chai said, looking around. “Well, anything I can climb, I guess!” Regan said, smiling. “See ya.” Chai said, waving as she left.

“Next is… Chaz.” Chai said. She knew Chaz quite well, along with his brother, Echo. Chai had no problem finding him; he was in his favorite spot with Echo, the rocks by the lake. She approached them. “Chaz?” Chai said, knowing Echo could not yet talk. “Yes, Chai?” Chaz said, looking up. “Mind to answer a few questions?” Chai said, looking at them. “Alright. Ask away.” Chaz said, standing up. “What is you're favorite thing about this spot?” Chai said. Chaz was a neutral normal type. He was red, like her and Echo. He has a flaming emoteball and a pumpkin on his head. Echo was, as said, red too. He was an infant with some sort of bird feet. “Well,” Said Chaz, interrupting Chai's thoughts.” It is moist and cool. It is also humid and the air is clean. It's also a good spot.” Chai nodded and moved to the next question. “Who is you're favorite chao in this garden?” Chai asked. “Well, Besides Echo I like Regan, I guess. She is a weird wanna-be power and flyer type. Her stunts are funny.” Chaz said, looking to see what she was up to now. Chai looked too. Regan had hollowed a fruit (Whilst some of the other chao were eating the remains of the installs.) and put it over her head, having it now stuck. She wandered around blindly a bit than eventually ran into a wall. Chaz cracked up laughing. Chai Giggled. “I'll be off than!” Chai said, flying away. “Now for Chasm.” Chai said, She recognized him on the spot. He was a hero neutral chao, the only chao without store-bought colors. He had parrot and dragon parts. “Chasm?” Chai said, sitting with him under a tree. “Yes?” Chasm said, looking over to the new approach. “Might I ask you some questions?” Chai asked. “I DID NOTHING!” Chasm screamed, he than quickly cleared his throat and said “I mean, yah, go a head!” “Erm… All right than…” Chai said staring oddly at Chasm. “Where is you're favorite place in this garden?” Chai said, still staring, but looked away to her notepad. “Well, Here I guess.” He said, beckoning to the tree. “Alright, than. What do you like to do most?” Chai said. “Sleep, most likely.” Chasm said, yawning. “I'm done.” Chai exclaimed, walking off.

“Buddy…” Chai said quietly, walking to the last chao. He had parroted and peacocks parts, a light blue hero chao. “Buddy?” Chai said, walking to him and waited for a response. After a minute or two, Buddy woke from his “Snooze” and agreed to answer her questions. “Okay.” Chai started. “What do you like to eat?” She said. “Anything that tastes good.” Replied Buddy happily. “Uh…” Chai said, than asked, “What do you like to do most?” “Nap, not sleep, just nap.” Buddy said. “Alright, than. I'll let you get on with you're… Erm… Nap.” With that Chai was off. She exited the door. “Oh! Sonic!” Chai said, running into sonic in the laboratory. “Hi. You done?” Sonic said, leaning down to talk to Chai. “Yes. I'm contusing my interview tomorrow. I'm staying in the dark garden with Rover.” Chai said. “I thought you did not like it there?” Sonic said, looking down the stone steps. “I don't really, but it's better than here.” Chai said. “Okay, see you than.” Sonic said, walking to his garden. “Bye!” Chai said, walking her separate way to the Dark Garden, where Rover met her.











Wave's end note:







Do you guys like this new style?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wave on April 10, 2006, 9:15:55 AM

Wave on
WaveXD You too? YAY! BLOOD SWIMMERS! X.x *Ahem* Yah, Thanks!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on April 10, 2006, 6:05:48 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogYAY! This is a cool story!!! I like your other one too!!! (Finally someone agrees that the dark chao swim in blood, my friends did not want to believe it) I think that Shadow and Shadow2 are cool. ^^ I like Chai too. Alright, I better get off because I talk WAAAAAAAAYYYY too much! -_-'

Wave on April 6, 2006, 2:54:27 AM

Wave on
WaveThank ya'!

darkness42 on April 4, 2006, 9:02:52 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42I like the name Regan! i also like Regan!! Great story!